Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you have you can give it or leave
...gues that leaves you alone, but if you are serious try to "report" the OP and request a Link from one of the mods/Uploaders.
Though I doubt you'll have much success given the wide variety of Links already shared

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
if you have you can give it or leave
No, I don’t think I will
...gues that leaves you alone, but if you are serious try to "report" the OP and request a Link from one of the mods/Uploaders.
Though I doubt you'll have much success given the wide variety of Links already shared
I didn’t know you could do that, but what’s the difference between pixeldrain and the other links?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, literally, I thought, a bit more and we gonna say: "take it or go f*ck yourself"
Fatigue and patience are touching limits.
A new blood feud would have burst, “Take it or face the consequences of your actions” explosions

Green Rookie

Jul 12, 2018
Sorry, could you pass me the old imgs I don't remember what page they were on and it no longer shows the location of the old imgs in the publication.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, I don’t think I will

I didn’t know you could do that, but what’s the difference between pixeldrain and the other links?
Success greatly varies on severl factors... one is whom ever accepts your request and evaluate it.
If a Link is down your chances are far higher, but if there are 5 Links and only 1 down you are likely told to use one of the others.
Adding a new Link to the OP under these conditions is even less likely I suspect... it takes time and effort to upload something before you can share it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Don’t jinx it, Tia fans will rise again from the shadows
last two polls average about 170-180 votes. 175 votes have already been submitted so we can assume it's about tapped out...unless Tia supporters were hiding in the woods and come out last second.

which means we can safely switch our vote to something else. as is, if nothing changes the next scenes after julia will be tia and then katherin/lyvia or mira/emily/frisha (that new one is quickly surging)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
last two polls average about 170-180 votes. 175 votes have already been submitted so we can assume it's about tapped out...unless Tia supporters were hiding in the woods and come out last second.

which means we can safely switch our vote to something else. as is, if nothing changes the next scenes after julia will be tia and then katherin/lyvia or mira/emily/frisha (that new one is quickly surging)
Famous last words until the Tia Horde appears out of nowhere.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes