Yotetar

May 23, 2020
What, do you want to lead a gay revolution with me on discord today?

Ooooh super kinky
Damn, no, I want to put something serious, not to encourage the degenerates.

with the socks on too
socks, no, BOOTS, leather boots if we are more specific.

If you think about it.

Smithing is very homo erotic.

That's why U.S steel industry is so homo.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
What I wonder is the thoughts of Chyos about M/M stuff. None so far.
He already said it's not his thing. Futa is his limit (Sabrina). He hinted at adding some gender-bender ideas, but I don't think he will go that far in this regard as well.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He already said it's not his thing. Futa is his limit (Sabrina). He hinted at adding some gender-bender ideas, but I don't think he will go that far in this regard as well.
Why Rick pops up in my mind, hope not, never been an enthusiastic fan of gender bender, and I never shall.
So AswsT shall remain an M/F game for the end of times

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
A pity, we could see orcs fucking bandits/rogues/ guards and vice-versa. On random events that perfectly could happen in the game.
So when you go to the forest, you say "What a mess", and you try to put mayonnaise on your potato salad.
But you remember that you didnt learn to make potato salad, and that's not the cream you ordered.

Pd: Yes, I am inspired today, what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
A pity, we could see orcs fucking bandits/rogues/ guards and vice-versa. On random events that perfectly could happen in the game.
So when you go to the forest, you say "What a mess", and you try to put mayonnaise on your potato salad.
But you remember that you didnt learn to make potato salad, and that's not the cream you ordered.

We all have those kind of days, Yotetar

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Meds. Now.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
La Divina Commedia has a lot to offer, nor only for the Inferno parts, but also for depictions of purgatory and paradise.
I can totally see some paintings or theories in the monastery inspired by that.
For siding with Isha the MC shall suffer blue balls for all eternity if he fails, poetic justice
I'll read it before I die and when I finish ASWS Walkthrough :D

• Yay, new update!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why Rick pops up in my mind, hope not, never been an enthusiastic fan of gender bender, and I never shall.
So AswsT shall remain an M/F game for the end of times
...Why does Thomas and Dave pop up in my head?... maybe Lucios and Giron...like with Gurtak let's punish them REAL hard

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
...Why does Thomas and Dave pop up in my head?... maybe Lucios and Giron...like with Gurtak let's punish them REAL hard
He jokingly said that he thought about turning Dave into a woman once, but nothing more than that, so don't worry about it, I don't think he will do it.

• Yay, new update!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No plz no more gender bender ideas.

Giron woman would literally be the same but with long hair, beard included
He jokingly said that he thought about turning Dave into a woman once, but nothing more than that, so don't worry about it, I don't think he will do it.
Sigh of relief

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No plz no more gender bender ideas.

Giron woman would literally be the same but with long hair, beard included

Sigh of relief
But we could hand "her" over to the cult dureing one of their summoning rituals so "she" could feel and pay the price for "her" potions first hand :devilish:

...yes I am EVIL and proud of (or maybe neutral chaotic)... also a bit bored right now

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes