Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there in game time limit to do things? Frisha is suddenly visiting the mayor now. Do i have to interfere before i get NTR'd, or do i still have time
No...there are timers for storylines to start or advance but it reuquires the Players active choice to trigger NTR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn, I thought on Discord you sacrificed goats and children to the almighty Tia, turns out you are pretty chill

Sodium_Chloride

Apr 15, 2020
How do you get rid Imawyn's bandit camp? I attacked the night bandits and won against them (so no need for rescuing Emily) and it seems like the walkthrough doesn't cover this scenario.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How do you get rid Imawyn's bandit camp? I attacked the night bandits and won against them (so no need for rescuing Emily) and it seems like the walkthrough doesn't cover this scenario.
Lol, you'll be back in a few days asking why the game isn't progressing.
Stopping Emly's kidnapping isn't a scenario, it's a mistake!

Reactions: Ottoeight

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Emily needs to be captured, so she can then truly understand that you are an hero by saving her.
Therefore she will change her mind, and you can start a relationship with her or just sleep and eat no stop at her house

Sodium_Chloride

Apr 15, 2020
Emily needs to be captured, so she can then truly understand that you are an hero by saving her.
Therefore she will change her mind, and you can start a relationship with her or just sleep and eat no stop at her house
Lol, you'll be back in a few days asking why the game isn't progressing.
Stopping Emly's kidnapping isn't a scenario, it's a mistake!
Oh...
Can I let her get kidnapped without rolling back my save file at least?

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
Chyos is ill: New schedule: 0.4.9.9 will come next week. If possible also 0.5.0.0 and if not I have to postpone the 0.5.0.0 release to early July.
hope he feels better soon.
unrelated to the update.
his one of the better makers that haven't disappointed.
neither in time and neither in content.

Mario223

Jan 18, 2022
Please help me! I can not open anal with kate. bought a dress. She visits her friends every night. She sucks them off and nothing else happens.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Please help me! I can not open anal with kate. bought a dress. She visits her friends every night. She sucks them off and nothing else happens.
I haven’t really finished Kate’s ntr route, but I think you either need to do anal first with her or finish Thomas first.
In any case talk to her during the evening in her room

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Damn, reading that fucking walkthrough MUST be really demanding.

So many people can't grasp it, so they need to ask for help... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Sometimes I wonder: what's more difficult to read? ASwS walkthrough or La Divina Commedia?

:sneaky:
La Divina Commedia... What a magnificent piece of literature. And if i may say, Dante's sight about sin could give Chyos many ideas for this game. For example if MC goes with Isha, perhaps should be a price he must pay.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
La Divina Commedia... What a magnificent piece of literature. And if i may say, Dante's sight about sin could give Chyos many ideas for this game. For example if MC goes with Isha, perhaps should be a price he must pay.
La Divina Commedia has a lot to offer, nor only for the Inferno parts, but also for depictions of purgatory and paradise.
I can totally see some paintings or theories in the monastery inspired by that.
For siding with Isha the MC shall suffer blue balls for all eternity if he fails, poetic justice

Reactions: NtinoBac

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
For example...
If MC's corruption is over 120...every time he goes to sleep he sees a nightmare (about a girl)
If MC's corruption is over 140, then Mira realizes that MC is a different man and she has second thoughts
If MC's corruption is over 160 then John is thinking that MC is no different from Giron...etc.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes