Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Won't the decrease in Agility (cmiiw) kinda sucks?
Evangelion-01 is the one who likes to use those heavy armors on the main character I think, I don't like to sacrifice points on armor proficiency. Tia already tanks everything, the MC can survive on healing potions if he's on his own. He has magic powers that steal health as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 is the one who likes to use those heavy armors on the main character I think, I don't like to sacrifice points on armor proficiency. Tia already tanks everything, the MC can survive on healing potions if he's on his own. He has magic powers that steal health as well.
Nop mine keeps wearing Leather gear (...now where does he get a whip?) until the Bandit ones are available... Tia and Lyvia are clad in Iron though.
And it only affects evade rate as far as I recall

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yotetar’s imagination is spreading like an infection
aa91839f28f821f793ede7aba5d78f24.jpg

Also, about the gender-bender thing,

I think one of the guys who would have it, would be Rick. But just right now, maybe in the future this thing happens, with another character that truly wants to be a woman, trans-gender stuff bla bla bla.

Why Rick? Well First ,I think gender-bending by the player as an act of helping or improving the life of the character.
If its some type of punishment, it is more likely we would see it being made by Demons, gods, witches.

Second:A lot of woman that have a story, the mc can help and somehow he improves their life by any meaning, we have a lot of examples of that.

Third:Rick is mc childhood friend like Mira,they have some serious connection, so it would be normal to help him.

Fourth: Rick life is a mess right now, in short: He is an alcoholic lazy bastard. There is a room of improvement.

Also, it wouldnt be a huge impact on Ricks's family. I mean He is already fucking his sister and mother, so it wouldn't be a surprise if He tries new experiences with the family.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Nop mine keeps wearing Leather gear (...now where does he get a whip?) until the Bandit ones are available... Tia and Lyvia are clad in Iron though.
And it only affects evade rate as far as I recall
I always put the strongest armors on Lyvia and Tia as well (which are the rogue armors now btw, plus the iron upgrades). Because they don't require any points, it's just a matter of crafting and then clicking on optimize.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 1890229

I think one of the guys who would have it, would be Rick. But just right now, maybe in the future this thing happens, with another character that truly wants to be a woman, trans-gender stuff bla bla bla.

Why Rick? Well First ,I think gender-bending by the player as an act of helping or improving the life of the character.
If its some type of punishment, it is more likely we would see it being made by Demons, gods, witches.

Second:A lot of woman that have a story, the mc can help and somehow he improves their life by any meaning, we have a lot of examples of that.

Third:Rick is mc childhood friend like Mira,they have some serious connection, so it would be normal to help him.

Fourth: Rick life is a mess right now, in short: He is an alcoholic lazy bastard. There is a room of improvement.

Also, it wouldnt be a huge impact on Ricks's family. I mean He is already fucking his sister and mother, so it wouldn't be a surprise if He tries new experiences with the family.
I could see the town freaking out over it though...an inquisition could arrive...though that would open up more possibilities.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 1890229

Don’t know man, it would be still weird (or disgusting) af to bone your childhood male friend that you have known for years.
Also if gender bending gets implemented, it should be more a little side character not a big one with many tides in Arenfield.
I could see the town freaking out over it though...an inquisition could arrive...though that would open up more possibilities.
“No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Don’t know man, it would be still weird (or disgusting) af to bone your childhood male friend that you have known for years.
Also if gender bending gets implemented, it should be more a little side character not a big one with many tides in Arenfield.
but it's ok to fuck your childhood friend/sister Mira? joking aside, not into gender bender myself so I'd prefer that rick and the mc stay...platonic.

“No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!”
gotta corrupt the hierarchy of the church somehow (hopefully not the same way as natasha though). after all I deflowered their goddess and cucked their god... how else am I going to build my polygamist empire?

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
but it's ok to fuck your childhood friend/sister Mira? joking aside, not into gender bender myself so I'd prefer that rick and the mc stay...platonic.

gotta corrupt the hierarchy of the church somehow (hopefully not the same way as natasha though). after all I deflowered their goddess and cucked their god... how else am I going to build my polygamist empire?
Since I have been drinking I will drop a tremendous truth… Never been a fan of Mira, I know I know, slay me.

Look, on this Rick problem we have been talking a lot and only time and Chyos’ ideas, will tell its future.

Pretty sure they are already corrupt, so you are just contributing your side of corruption.
What I need is a love route of Natasha.

I don’t know if there is a pope or if there are archbishops, but a love route with a priestess would be really great, Athia can even say something to grant us more freedom to get laid.

I had some other ideas and theories but I forgot lol.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
What I need is a love route of Natasha.
good to see someone else who wants that. it wouldn't even be that hard, even francis wants her to find someone and not be as rigid as she is. Natasha just seems to have a disdain for men from seeing other terrible people.

I had an idea where you can help out at the church and raise affection that way (there doesn't seem to be a mass). eventually she decides to believe you when you say you're cursed and tries to help purify it but it backfires and corrupts her slightly (mostly just makes her horny). you then have the option of giving her the potion to help control her lust or...you offer yourself. as is, the corrupt route leaves a bad taste in my mouth and is the only quest I haven't done so far.

Since I have been drinking I will drop a tremendous truth… Never been a fan of Mira, I know I know, slay me.
Mira's fine. I prefer frisha's appearence, but Mira isn't bad...just needs to relax a bit. curious to see why she's immune to corruption... personally not a fan of hiba myself (come at me wolf) but that's mostly because I can't rationalize corrupting her (tomak seems like an okay guy).

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
good to see someone else who wants that. it wouldn't even be that hard, even francis wants her to find someone and not be as rigid as she is. Natasha just seems to have a disdain for men from observation. I had an idea where you can help out at the church and raise affection that way (there doesn't seem to be a mass). eventually she decides to believe you when you say you're cursed and tries to help purify it but it backfires and corrupts her slightly (mostly just makes her horny). you then have the option of giving her the potion to help control her lust or...you offer yourself. as is, the corrupt route leaves a bad taste in my mouth and is the only quest I haven't done so far.

Mira's fine. I prefer frisha's appearence, but Mira isn't bad...just needs to relax a bit. curious to see why she's immune to corruption... personally not a fan of hiba myself (come at me wolf) but that's mostly because I can't rationalize corrupting her (tomak seems like an okay guy).
Look man, you seem like a nice user, your thoughts about Natasha seems pretty good.
Also for me, it leaves a bitter taste, even when you stop the corruption at half, she is still tainted in some way, her sex never feels genuine.

About Pater Francis, he is a sneaky bastard, if you chose the NTR route, Francis says he tried multiple times to seduce her, but she was too concentrated on her holy role.

So the key to her heart, needs to be the way of the church.
By making donation, or doing some side jobs, with some interactions to grow up her affection, she can take the burden of the curse not in an horny way, but actually in a sentimental one.

Try to suggest it to Chyos, one of these days, since also the”good alignment” is kinda just standing there, doing nothing

For Mira’s corruption you’ll know why.
Probably the most independent and canon true lover of the MC.

Yeah Frisha is better, also watch your back for Wolf

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
About Pater Francis, he is a sneaky bastard, if you chose the NTR route, Francis says he tried multiple times to seduce her, but she was too concentrated on her holy role.
well that's gross. she considers him a father. why is john and roderic the only decent men around (and John'll probably have an ntr route with melissa because of the degenerates out there while sharing route roderic is a bit...intense).

Also for me, it leaves a bitter taste, even when you stop the corruption at half, she is still tainted in some way, her sex never feels genuine.
yeh and she seems mad to see us at the church afterwards. it's just not how I want to go about it.

So the key to her heart, needs to be the way of the church.
By making donation, or doing some side jobs, with some interactions to grow up her affection, she can take the burden of the curse not in an horny way, but actually in a sentimental one.
I just didn't see her offering like that cause of her hatred of men. though I suppose with the right interactions she'd change her mind about the MC. Good deeds like taking in athia, helping emily with her debt (building the orphanage), etc etc could help with that...

as a side note, is the ntr stuff considered canon (as in what people say is true regardless of if you do the ntr route or not)? I guess it has to be otherwise there would be too many breaks in the logic of the world

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
well that's gross. she considers him a father. why is john and roderic the only decent men around (and John'll probably have an ntr route with melissa because of the degenerates out there while sharing route roderic is a bit...intense).

yeh and she seems mad to see us at the church afterwards. it's just not how I want to go about it.

I just didn't see her offering like that cause of her hatred of men. though I suppose with the right interactions she'd change her mind about the MC. Good deeds like taking in athia, helping emily with her debt (building the orphanage), etc etc could help with that...

as a side note, is the ntr stuff considered canon (as in what people say is true regardless of if you do the ntr route or not)? I guess it has to be otherwise there would be too many breaks in the logic of the world
When I read that John isn’t the biological father of Melissa I started… fearing, we will know if John is actually weak to girls

Or also, you know what could help for Natasha?
The fricking reputation of Arenfield!
What’s the meaning of the phrase “The people of Arenfield recognize your efforts”?
If this gets translated material events, like Natasha, it would be interesting.
Suggest it then we will see or I’ll do it, not today tho, first the beers!

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
When I read that John isn’t the biological father of Melissa I started… fearing, we will know if John is actually weak to girls

Or also, you know what could help for Natasha?
The fricking reputation of Arenfield!
What’s the meaning of the phrase “The people of Arenfield recognize your efforts”?
If this gets translated material events, like Natasha, it would be interesting.
Suggest it then we will see or I’ll do it, not today tho, first the beers!
*cough* mayor elections *cough*

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I imagine it might help with ousting giron. back when he was a mayor, that might have been possible...now as a baron, we might need help from the queen.
*cough* mayor elections *cough*
not a mayor anymore. he got promoted to baron. though the royal family could easily demote him, baron is the lowest tier

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I imagine it might help with ousting giron. back when he was a mayor, that might have been possible...now as a baron, we might need help from the queen.

not a mayor anymore. he got promoted to baron. though the royal family could easily demote him, baron is the lowest tier
Oh great, I saw that you suggested it, man.
I would offer you a beer, but I guess I’ll drink in your honor

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Queen and also the mercenaries, if we take out the Raven it may be, a bug opportunity for the MC to shine in the eyes of the king (Or the queen if he didn’t bone her already)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Queen and also the mercenaries, if we take out the Raven it may be, a bug opportunity for the MC to shine in the eyes of the king (Or the queen if he didn’t bone her already)
this might be a stretch but I wonder if the raven is somehow involved with Giron. stealing from merchants and splitting the loot...he did refuse to expand the militia though that could just be normal greed.

According to chyos, the queen stuff pushes the plot to chapter 3 or close to it...I hope some of the other questlines get pushed out some more (the cult related ones all intersect but the others like bianca/gavina, Tia, Julia, and Melissa can probably be pushed without kirlic

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
this might be a stretch but I wonder if the raven is somehow involved with Giron. stealing from merchants and splitting the loot...he did refuse to expand the militia though that could just be normal greed.
I don’t think Giron would go that kind of road, also the brigands stole Liandra (even if it was a cover up).
It’s just greed and avarice, he only wants to protect himself

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I don’t think Giron would go that kind of road, also the brigands stole Liandra (even if it was a cover up).
It’s just greed and avarice, he only wants to protect himself
oh yeh that makes sense...idk I was getting a corrupted robin hood vibe from them...then again, I am probably extremely off since the brigands running around said they were terrified of the raven. oh well, I don't see the ousting of giron happening until chapter 3.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes