Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
depends on what you define as new.
For Patreons there will be another test build for public there will be nothing
...and I sincerly hope that people will stop leaking the test builds, the last one had some serious bugs and the complaints would hardly stop here

Reactions: zARRR

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
it saddens me that every time I open this thread everyone is still sleeping on Imawyn. Being the only character in the game (yet) who has elven origin, I think she has a lot of potential since she can interduce a new culture. Also she can give us more knowledge/hints about Alaria, Umah and Raaisha also have that potential. I believe that by the end of the game, we will have encountered all the gods or at least the ones we know of like Ulder, Alaria, Silurim, Gromthul etc. Also, I took Isha's route "accidentally" and frankly it's too late to back down now. So, I'm under the delusion of "I can fix her" or now that she is more "submissive" I hoping for a love route with her where she becomes more obedient and cut the crap once and for all. What do y'all think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you so much. I was losing my mind clicking all these trees and weird paths.
The same advice to you that goes to anyone asking questions here... try to read the Walkthrough provided with the game first when in doubt... that part was explained on page 5... even with pictures.
it saddens me that every time I open this thread everyone is still sleeping on Imawyn. Being the only character in the game (yet) who has elven origin, I think she has a lot of potential since she can interduce a new culture. Also she can give us more knowledge/hints about Alaria, Umah and Raaisha also have that potential. I believe that by the end of the game, we will have encountered all the gods or at least the ones we know of like Ulder, Alaria, Silurim, Gromthul etc. Also, I took Isha's route "accidentally" and frankly it's too late to back down now. So, I'm under the delusion of "I can fix her" or now that she is more "submissive" I hoping for a love route with her where she becomes more obedient and cut the crap once and for all. What do y'all think?
She suffered from living among humans, was betrayed and abondened by her Lover and Sister and finally she allied herself with the worst enemies of humanity and her divine family.
No I don't think you can fix her... at best you can try to stop her when she pulls the trigger but eventually you'll find yourself cornered by her decisions and your own morales.

Reactions: LUKE1254

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
BTW, what is Isha's route, i think i searched walkthrough and did not find anything...
Sorry, long time did not played the game
Each time i start anew to play this game and suffer with walkthrough

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
BTW, what is Isha's route, i think i searched walkthrough and did not find anything...
Sorry, long time did not played the game
Each time i start anew to play this game and suffer with walkthrough
With Isha you must fuck her a lot and wait until Sabrina appears, you must also ask to become her apprentice so that a new quest appears in which you must fight a plague wolf and collect its heart (and save Sabrina)

Reactions: DeMoS666

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But of all the dialects, isn't Florentine dialect the closest to Standard Modern Italian? When it comes to English, of course Sheakspeare isn't the easiest to follow and Chaucer even less so, so I can sympathize.
Kinda, it’s still understandable, and it’s true that when Italy became united in 1861, they imposed (with failure) the Florentine dialect of Dante, but it was the dialect of centuries ago, and the florentine of 1800 was completely different.
So at first glance, yes it’s the closes, but many terms have words and verbs have different meanings, so Shakesperian English is much closer to actual English than Dante’s dialect to contemporary Italian, but let us not go into off topic

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
depends on what you define as new.
For Patreons there will be another test build for public there will be nothing
...and I sincerly hope that people will stop leaking the test builds, the last one had some serious bugs and the complaints would hardly stop here
And if they stop to get leaked, Chyos can search that co-developer…
Also I thought you were omnipresent in discord, you are never there

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
With Isha you must fuck her a lot and wait until Sabrina appears, you must also ask to become her apprentice so that a new quest appears in which you must fight a plague wolf and collect its heart (and save Sabrina)
Lol ok i mean name. So Isha is Gwen ok i understand, it is a pity that Athina(or how is her name) do not give yet so much bonuses as Isha(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lol ok i mean name. So Isha is Gwen ok i understand, it is a pity that Athina(or how is her name) do not give yet so much bonuses as Isha(
It’s still an early update, but if you chose Athia you can expect more love and a good route that will bring down Gwen and her shenanigans.
While if you choose Gwen, you can expect corruption and evil time… And Athia being a slave

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
It’s still an early update, but if you chose Athia you can expect more love and a good route that will bring down Gwen and her shenanigans.
While if you choose Gwen, you can expect corruption and evil time… And Athia being a slave
Wow I never thought of choosing "Athia"
LOL
Makes me wanna play the game from
The begging. will the corruption decrease and Affection increase for the girls too
Or only for her and the Mc?
If so can't wait until "Athia's" Route

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wow I never thought of choosing "Athia"
LOL
Makes me wanna play the game from
The begging. will the corruption decrease and Affection increase for the girls too
Or only for her and the Mc?
If so can't wait until "Athia's" Route
Their update haven’t still popped up in the polls, and if they talked about, I missed their talks before my arrival.
For now same conversation about Tia and lack of Gavina and Bianca’s love

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Kinda, it’s still understandable, and it’s true that when Italy became united in 1861, they imposed (with failure) the Florentine dialect of Dante, but it was the dialect of centuries ago, and the florentine of 1800 was completely different.
Man, you're totally wrong.

Nobody ever imposed anything. Written language - letters, diaries, documents, notary deeds, legal acts, everything - has always been the same everywhere: from Swiss Ticino to Malta, from Corsica to Istria - always the same.

Written Italian evolved by itself, of course: just compare il Decamerone with Il libro del Cortegiano or Il Galateo or Goldoni or Beccaria or Manzoni.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man, you're totally wrong.

Nobody ever imposed anything. Written language - letters, diaries, documents, notary deeds, legal acts, everything - has always been the same everywhere: from Swiss Ticino to Malta, from Corsica to Istria - always the same.

Written Italian evolved by itself, of course: just compare il Decamerone with Il libro del Cortegiano or Il Galateo or Goldoni or Beccaria or Manzoni.
No, trust me, the nation state Imposed a language to succeed in homogeneity, just look at the reforms they made, sending school teachers (even illiterate ones), in various places where Italian wasn’t spoken but only dialects.
As language philosopher Mikhail Bachtin said, there are two forces that control language in a geographical territory, a centripetal one and a centrifuge one.
The centripetal through institutions and schools, the state tries to impose an universal language for his state.
While the centrifuge force move away this homogenous attempt, the centrifugal force are the personal conversation, thoughts, written documents spoken in the personal language of an individua, like a dialect.

For that written language, sure official documents were written in an Italian close to the Florentine one, but that doesn’t mean everyone spoke the same language.
Normal people and illiterate ones, talked differently even in 1800.
And even if intellectuals and law men knew that kind of italian, they usually spoke and wrote official documents depending on the era; Latin, Spanish, Austrian…

Even Manzoni complained about it, in one of his letters to Chauvret, when he sees all the people in a town square in France laughing at a joke, he complains on how all the people from different places understood the joke while in Italy only some would have understood it.

Ok but now we are really going into off topic so, to save the comment I’ll talk about Natasha boobs, they Are tooo big, I hope some day we get a love route with, her natural size boobs.
Because long life to boobs, but too big boobs, is too much

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It might be possible to eventually capture and mind break a dark elf. If the Bianca and Gavina storyline ever gets voted to continue any time soon that is.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah man, Gwen is beyond redemption in her route, you basically embraced the dark side, and she won’t get more submissive if not you will become more submissive, you can change most female characters but Gwen is not one of them, as Eva said that bitch has been on earth for centuries her personality has not changed, in fact it probably got worse.
It might be possible to eventually capture and mind break a dark elf. If the Bianca and Gavina storyline ever gets voted to continue any time soon that is.
I don’t know about that since Patreon can surprise you by behind and fuck you up for every wrong step, but throwing her to the goblin will be a option I bet.
Corrupting her like Imawyin instead, sure, but we’ll see all of this if Gavina and Bianca get some love

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
By the way, Chyos needs 16 patrons to reach the 1000. If anyone of you like the game and want to support.There it is.
Or if 18 wayfarer become mayors, so Chyos can rely on a second dev and make double the updates or something.
Oh well we’ll reach it sooner or later

Last edited:

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Nah man, Gwen is beyond redemption in her route, you basically embraced the dark side, and she won’t get more submissive if not you will become more submissive, you can change most female characters but Gwen is not one of them, as Eva said that bitch has been on earth for centuries her personality has not changed, in fact it probably got worse.
I'm saying that if you become her champion, in her dialogue during sex, she seemed more submissive.

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
She suffered from living among humans, was betrayed and abondened by her Lover and Sister and finally she allied herself with the worst enemies of humanity and her divine family.
No I don't think you can fix her... at best you can try to stop her when she pulls the trigger but eventually you'll find yourself cornered by her decisions and your own morales.
I think you have a point. The truth is so far, I'm really into Isha's route but the whole Athia becoming a sex slave thing kinda throw me off, don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a sex slave, just not like that. And if that's where we starting, one can only imagine what's down that path. It's intriguing but I don't want it in my main save.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes