zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm saying that if you become her champion, in her dialogue during sex, she seemed more submissive.
Not really, she seemed more cocky than usual, sex felt like she was rewarding her “pet” more than her champion, but who knows we may take the major lead.
I am sure only about one thing, on Gwen factoon she ain’t gonna lose.
I think you have a point. The truth is so far, I'm really into Isha's route but the whole Athia becoming a sex slave thing kinda throw me off, don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a sex slave, just not like that. And if that's where we starting, one can only imagine what's down that path. It's intriguing but I don't want it in my main save.
Lmao then how you mind having a sex slave?
Already packaged with no personality except for “sex slave” one?

• Haha
Reactions: LUKE1254

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
does changing Umah affects anything except for the dialogue at orc village. Walkthrough doesn't say anything about. I know that probably means it doesn't but I wanted to make sure.

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Not really, she seemed more cocky than usual, sex felt like she was rewarding her “pet” more than her champion, but who knows we may take the major lead.
I am sure only about one thing, on Gwen factoon she ain’t gonna lose.

Lmao then how you mind having a sex slave?
Already packaged with no personality except for “sex slave” one?
I thought she was more "excited" if you know what I mean but sure I would love a love route with her where MC takes full charge.

No. If I'm going to have a sex slave, she has to do that willingly, she has to choose being my sex slave over other options, not because it was the only way of survival and the option are that, being a cheap begger whore or get thrown in jail. Did catch my drift?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
does changing Umah affects anything except for the dialogue at orc village. Walkthrough doesn't say anything about. I know that probably means it doesn't but I wanted to make sure.
Changes Sex scenes and some dialogues and probably the threesome with Maui in the future

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No. If I'm going to have a sex slave, she has to do that willingly, she has to choose being my sex slave over other options, not because it was the only way of survival and the option are that, being a cheap begger whore or get thrown in jail. Did catch my drift?
Aaaah I see, but most sex slave stories here on F95 start always like this.
First they are against of it, then they get slowly corrupted or persuaded.
Of course depends on the sex slave, but I prefer Athia faction for this one.
Even if being evil is fun… Fuck Gwen, ain’t gonna join her side

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well, she basically becomes a half orc-half human breed, kinda like that chick from Warcraft movie. She speaks fluent English, and she looks hotter too.

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Aaaah I see, but most sex slave stories here on F95 start always like this.
First they are against of it, then they get slowly corrupted or persuaded.
Of course depends on the sex slave, but I prefer Athia faction for this one.
Even if being evil is fun… Fuck Gwen, ain’t gonna join her side
Well, as I said earlier, I like Gwen's character, story ect. but her actions, it's like, bitch what are you on about.
the whole sex slave thing is cool and fine by me, I just would want to have actually established something with the character before taking her as a sex slave like Verena for example.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes