zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys, how i can send Palak to his deaath?

1. Send him on a dangerous quest: He will leave the village. Follow him
outside and search for tracks near the stone where Raaisha attacked
you.

I choose dangerous quest, but there is only talk about dance? Do i need to first get village recognition< or talk without Tia?
View attachment 1896484
where is 3 choices? i see only 2

How can i get the dangerous quest option?
“I don’t know”, is sending him to the bear, I tried it on my playthrough.
The walkthrough should be updated in some parts

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
No worries I’ll tell Chyos about it for the things to update in the walkthrough.
Edit: done
Out of topic, but Chyos promised to rework Basic Recipe/Vial of Water so it can be obtained without cucking Tomak.

Is it done in this version, or do I have to wait for future ones?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Lol, i think my Ayita is broken has 10 affection(can not raise higher), given her 30+ gifts or more and dance with fuck do not raise her affection higher than 10. When she sits in the morning with 10 affection you can fuck her, but if you give her a gift she bitch that you do not give her enough gifts, Lol... Poor girl
1656533716100.png
I hope my save is not corrupted already(

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Out of topic, but Chyos promised to rework Basic Recipe/Vial of Water so it can be obtained without cucking Tomak.

I think it is work as long as you have empty vials and water nearby. Just go to any water source with empty vials in inventory and click on water.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol, i think my Ayita is broken has 10 affection(can not raise higher), given her 30+ gifts or more and dance with fuck do not raise her affection higher than 10. When she sits in the morning with 10 affection you can fuck her, but if you give her a gift she bitch that you do not give her enough gifts, Lol... Poor girl
View attachment 1896980
No... you just need to change your approach you can't get further with gifts, now you need to make her want to be yours

• Thinking Face

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Isn’t already available?
If not I’ll ask Chyos tomorrow or when the update drops

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I not gonna lie this dev deserve more patrons than he is now look back at his hard work till now this game have a lot of fetish and a lot of depth when character react to same situation in a different stage of corrupt. I mean a lot of dev out there just try to milk you dry with every update but Chyos just show how much passion he put in his game not like some big dev like ICSTOR that milk you with a number of percent lol.(My ENG is trash and that include gramma too)
icstor got few good rpgm finished game he and icecreator become lazy after moved to renpy slide show garbage

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
icstor got few good rpgm finished game he and icecreator become lazy after moved to renpy slide show garbage
His RPGs were utter crap in regards to game play, the RenPy ports tend to play much better, but atleast he completed those games instead of "complete" them

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 1896980
Ayita was always a gold digger, openly so. She was stringing along all the village boys while giving nothing.
Giving her gifts alter her favor state. which can have the values of
0. no favor
1. minor favor
2. major favor

every time you do something with her it sets her favor state back to 0 = "no favor".
you can not stack up more than major favor. this means any gifts you give her at major favor are wasted.

I am not sure if she even has pure content. But in the corrupt route if you want to properly fuck her you need to charge her up to major favor before every single time you try to fuck her. otherwise it will waste your minor favor on a makeout session.

oh also it needs to be jewelry if you want to rack up favor.
you can also give her cumwine to rack up corruption instead of favor.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Ayita was always a gold digger, openly so. She was stringing along all the village boys while giving nothing.
0. no favor
1. minor favor
2. major favor

every time you do something with her it sets her favor state back to 0 = "no favor".
you can not stack up more than major favor.
I am not sure if she even has pure content. But in the corrupt route if you want to properly fuck her you need to charge her up to major favor before every single time you try to fuck her. otherwise it will waste your favor on a makeout session.

that's weird, I can fuck Ayita anytime I want. she doesn't need any favors now. but I did get her corruption up to 20 tho.

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao and DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
0. no favor
1. minor favor
2. major favor

you can not stack up more than major favor.
I am not sure if she even has pure content. But in the corrupt route if you want to properly fuck her you need to charge her up to major favor before every single time you try to fuck her. otherwise it will waste your favor on a makeout session.

That i understand, already 10 sex with Ayiata, and she still persist. if give without between fun 2 presents and dance sex, no increase in affection. and in the morning if you try to give present she tell mc that it is not enough if you Not give her a present at morning it is all OK. and already 11 times sex with her and no increase in affection anywhere...
The idea i fully understand but do not want even try evening because of grinding and no income...
I just do not know how to raise +1 affection( Will try last time at evening dance with 2 favors if not hell with her.

LOL given her at morning 2 days in row 2 jewelry and she tell mc at the start at the evening there is not enough favorls LOL

Ok, hell with Ayita, but she cockblock me from Nyra right now, i can't trigger her scene and proceed with Nyra
1656550603596.png

It is strange, it's like variable for count favor does not work.

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1896980
you do not need to raise her affection. Once Palak is dead you can fuck her whenever you want. It also works if you want to keep Palak alive but at some time slots he is hogging her.

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That i understand, already 10 sex with Ayiata, and she still persist. if give without between fun 2 presents and dance sex, no increase in affection. and in the morning if you try to give present she tell mc that it is not enough if you Not give her a present at morning it is all OK. and already 11 times sex with her and no increase in affection anywhere...
The idea i fully understand but do not want even try evening because of grinding and no income...
I just do not know how to raise +1 affection( Will try last time at evening dance with 2 favors if not hell with her.

LOL given her at morning 2 days in row 2 jewelry and she tell mc at the start at the evening there is not enough favorls LOL

Ok, hell with Ayita, but she cockblock me from Nyra right now, i can't trigger her scene and proceed with Nyra
View attachment 1897462

It is strange, it's like variable for count favor does not work.
try giving her normal wine in the morning... a girl like her can only wear so many jewelery.... even more if they are all the same.
She'll let you have sex with her without gifts if you increase her affection a tiny bit more (I think 11 or 12)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
you do not need to raise her affection. Once Palak is dead you can fuck her whenever you want. It also works if you want to keep Palak alive but at some time slots he is hogging her.
I'm not corrupted her, Palak is dead, all women not shared (NO NTR). So count favor worked in the beginning, then it is broken because after 2 gifts of jewelry, she tell that it is not enough. After it gifted one more and only after this scene is played. But right now it is like broken and no matter how much you gift her it don't add up to favors.

So all evening scenes cockblocked.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
try giving her normal wine in the morning... a girl like her can only wear so many jewelery.... even more if they are all the same.
She'll let you have sex with her without gifts if you increase her affection a tiny bit more (I think 11 or 12)
Yep i know it is 11 and after counter 10 it is all broken. Favors for evening do not work also(i think favor counter is broken - variable ). Idk what happened. but i can't raise affection even +1. Tried cheatbook to add +1 and all what it is done only tell to procceed with story i think...

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
DeMoS666 I had the same issue. Basically at affection 10, once you build up favor and dance with her, do not take off your pants and try to have sex with her. Then affection will go to 11 and you won't need favors anymore

Edit: I reported it last month but idk if it got noticed.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
DeMoS666 I had the same issue. Basically at affection 10, once you build up favor and dance with her, do not take off your pants and try to have sex with her. Then affection will go to 11 and you won't need favors anymore
I softlocked mysel i think, because i can't trigger dance at all :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes