Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yep i know it is 11 and after counter 10 it is all broken. Favors for evening do not work also(i think favor counter is broken - variable ). Idk what happened. but i can't raise affection even +1. Tried cheatbook to add +1 and all what it is done only tell to procceed with story i think...
There are Plenty of Warnings to NOT do exactly that... cheangeing affection or corruption scores of any Character breaks save games
DeMoS666 I had the same issue. Basically at affection 10, once you build up favor and dance with her, do not take off your pants and try to have sex with her. Then affection will go to 11 and you won't need favors anymore

Edit: I reported it last month but idk if it got noticed.
Nearly correct.... you HAVE to get your pants off but you can't have Sex with her

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think it is work as long as you have empty vials and water nearby. Just go to any water source with empty vials in inventory and click on water.
Problem here is (or was, hopefully) you can't get Empty Vials and/or fill vials with water without Basic Recipes. And to get the recipe, you have to trigger TiAnal quest, which require you to cuck Tomak in the first place.

I haven't played v0.4.9.5a at all, so maybe it has been reworked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Problem here is (or was, hopefully) you can't get Empty Vials and/or fill vials with water without Basic Recipes. And to get the recipe, you have to trigger TiAnal quest, which require you to cuck Tomak in the first place.

I haven't played v0.4.9.5a at all, so maybe it has been reworked.
You should have always been able to unlock empty vials after completing the Quest "Controll your Lust" from Lucios though.
In order to complete the Quest you need to give him a "sample" and afterwards he sells them to you in order to "produce" more "Love Potions"

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You should have always been able to unlock empty vials after completing the Quest "Controll your Lust" from Lucios though.
In order to complete the Quest you need to give him a "sample" and afterwards he sells them to you in order to "produce" more "Love Potions"
Oh yeah, my mistake. Only Vials of Water are locked behind Basic Recipe.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Share your save.

yeh I meant that
here it is save after 1st wave of orcs. Want to try to rack favors once more maybe it will work.

Sorry, do not know why, but can not upload saves without archive.

P.S. Just need skip time to cool off her timer or something, it helped me to raise her affection to 11.
But problem still there if you on 10A and fucked her already in morning and midnight if you make a gift to her she stop you from sex it is just strange)

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, by the way is there a need to corrupt Nyra, is there a difference and maybe some new content for her via corrupt/not corrupt route?

I mean is there any meaning to corrupt her or you can use strong anestethic from the start with her?

Lol, she is first to get +6 corruption from first time

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys, by the way is there a need to corrupt Nyra, is there a difference and maybe some new content for her via corrupt/not corrupt route?

I mean is there any meaning to corrupt her or you can use strong anestethic from the start with her?

Lol, she is first to get +6 corruption from first time
Other than dialogues, the corruption route is needed if you killed Dasan in her presence, because you lock yourself for the love route.
Also she had some kind of bonus scene, coming now or later (or already happened)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Other than dialogues, the corruption route is needed if you killed Dasan in her presence, because you lock yourself for the love route.
Also she had some kind of bonus scene, coming now or later (or already happened)
I think if her son escaped from the village and she cooks(3BJ +7C, but without potion) and + wanita, i am on her love route? Or i should use the potion from Lucius befor BJ? Right now her affection is 4

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think if her son escaped from the village and she cooks(3BJ +7C, but without potion) and + wanita, i am on her love route? Or i should use the potion from Lucius befor BJ? Right now her affection is 4
Mmmmh, I think on the love route you don’t need corruption, just three blowjobs and the deal is done, if it doesn’t work I’ll check myself, because I have restarted the game some days before and I still didn’t do Nyra’s quest.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
There are Plenty of Warnings to NOT do exactly that... cheangeing affection or corruption scores of any Character breaks save games

Nearly correct.... you HAVE to get your pants off but you can't have Sex with her
Yep i know i just saved game before it to try and i just said this not helped at all.

But problem was i gifted her every day presents and raised favor (there was message about favors) and she acted like there was not. But somehow i think you need to wait to cool off timer and i tried again and it worked.

So THANK YOU all guys who tried to help.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Mmmmh, I think on the love route you don’t need corruption, just three blowjobs and the deal is done, if it doesn’t work I’ll check myself, because I have restarted the game some days before and I still didn’t do Nyra’s quest.
I think everything works fine on love route with some sex her mood changed to better.

But if may ask, when she on cooking even with 40+lust she will not let fuck her(only BJ not grayed out), how much you need for that scene?
Her scene in morning is raising her affection, and in midnight not.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think everything works fine on love route with some sex her mood changed to better.

But if may ask, when she on cooking even with 40+lust she will not let fuck her(only BJ not grayed out), how much you need for that scene?
Her scene in morning is raising her affection, and in midnight not.
To have sex with her, you need to fuck three women in front of her, and after the three blowjobs the possibility gets unlocked.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
To have sex with her, you need to fuck three women in front of her, and after the three blowjobs the possibility gets unlocked.
Lol, if count women 1.)Tia , 2.)Hiba , 3.)Ayita, 4.)Raisha(is not available because of love route and strory) because i can not fuck Ayta at that moment i just second time fucked Tia and Nyra gave mc 3 BJ. Ok need to try it again, after 11 affection i fucked Ayta again near Fire so it should work right now. Thanks.

P.S. BTW at some point i fucked Nyra at Fire but i think it was just loophole in requirements if you fuck one girl 2 times at Fire.

Everything should be done in order right now Nyra
1656607012428.png

But because of Ayita i fucked 2 times Tia and 1 time Hiba, Nyra's Fire sex scene is greyed, how should i fix it? Lol

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If you did spare Dasan, walkthrough says you're on her Love route, but I recommend you use Strong Anesthetic just to be safe.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes