Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you want protestant reformation in the game?
More like Katolic selling of indulgences
But yeah better skip it
I wish there was a way to infinitely decrease corruption, one example would be for an option to donate gold to the church which each time you did would lower your corruption
Since Bad deeds raise corruption Chyos would have to offer more ways to do some really good deeds, though I can't imagine many people takeing them on, you need a certain ammount of corruption to unlock all scenes in the game

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
But yeah better skip it

Since Bad deeds raise corruption Chyos would have to offer more ways to do some really good deeds, though I can't imagine many people takeing them on, you need a certain ammount of corruption to unlock all scenes in the game
True, I guess you could try to add appeal to it by adding content that you can only get by having low corruption but what that content would be: I have no clue. As for the church donations, yeah maybe a bad idea but I'm mostly just spitballing possible ways to lower corruption infinitely. Another idea I have is maybe during in the evening you could talk to Thomas and buy a round of drinks for all the soldiers and lower corruption that way? Not sure how that sounds though.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True, I guess you could try to add appeal to it by adding content that you can only get by having low corruption but what that content would be: I have no clue. As for the church donations, yeah maybe a bad idea but I'm mostly just spitballing possible ways to lower corruption infinitely. Another idea I have is maybe during in the evening you could talk to Thomas and buy a round of drinks for all the soldiers and lower corruption that way? Not sure how that sounds though.
That's how you become the popular guy... not the good boy.
burring corpses abondended in the wilderness is more likely to be such a deed... maybe burrying the Brigands and thiefes that fall prey to the Party would be a way, but again I don't think anyone want to do this.
The Game is called "A struggle with Sin" so being mister nice guy doesn't fit into the concept to begin with

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666 and mrttao

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
That's how you become to popular guy... not the good boy.
burring corpses abondended in the wilderness is more likely to be such a deed... maybe burrying the Brigands and thiefes that fall prey to the Party would be a way, but again I don't think anyone want to do this.
The Game is called "A struggle with Sin" so being mister nice guy doesn't fit into the concept to begin with
Fair enough

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
That's how you become to popular guy... not the good boy.
The only way to know if you're truly good is if you have to struggle. Otherwise you just don't know any different. Is a person good if they don't know evil? I don't think so. Only those who have grappled with it and yet chosen to do "good" can truly be called good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I think he was talking about people who are asking for the update to be posted in the thread.
Wouldn't that be normal? I'm generally curious here. This is a site where people request games they don't want to pay for. So unless everyone in here is paying for the game, (which is cool by the way)then they would benefit from someone posting whatever the latest release is. Posting something that makes you seem like not one of those people seems contrarian just for the sake of it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But yeah better skip it

Better, Catholic reform against protestants, that’s where it truly went all the frick down with morals (on both sides)
Update 4.9.9 has been published yesterday.
Shhhh let’s pretend it didn’t happen, let’s talk about boobs and stuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wouldn't that be normal? I'm generally curious here. This is a site where people request games they don't want to pay for. So unless everyone in here is paying for the game, (which is cool by the way)then they would benefit from someone posting whatever the latest release is. Posting something that makes you seem like not one of those people seems contrarian just for the sake of it.
There is a request Forum with dedicated threads for this stuff actually.
Has a much higher chance of success, keeps the Thread clean and prevents people from getting annoyed at you for posting the same thing for an untellable time

Reactions: DeMoS666 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It’s fucking annoying as screaming “save files” (Especially when these are in the OP now), there is a request thread appropriate for asking the game, just as a thread request for compressed.
But users don’t understand it and will spam continuously, phrases like “We NeEd A hErO :cry::cry:“, which truly would make Batman or Spiderman say: “Alright then, save yourself from the fucking fire”

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

It’s fucking annoying as screaming “save files” (Especially when these are in the OP now), there is a request thread appropriate for asking the game, just as a thread request for compressed.
But users don’t understand it and will spam continuously, phrases like “We NeEd A hErO :cry::cry:“, which truly would make Batman or Spiderman say: “Alright then, save yourself from the fucking fire”
It's not a question of annoying people.

It is forbidden by F95 forum's General Rules.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Also I would wait to release this new one and release 5.0.0. Instead, since Chyos’ middle updates are usually a preview with some bugs, that patron can notice and correct, so that the final and next one can be not only bug free but refined and completed.
If the middle ones get released here, people will keep complaining and complaining for something that is supposed to be an update of passage (also there is no walkthrough)

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Actually, you can reduce corruption/increase good alignment through small choices like giving Kate's ring back, burying dead soldier's body, burning pile of human carcass, etc.
do not kill sometimes gives good aligment like when you on Emily quest and you need information from bandit on how to get to hideout if you not kill him you will get good aligment, but i agree with need some options to get good aligment. There should be many options to help people even with just only money or add some random events with choices.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You need to be at the end of Emily Quest before she will share recipe and you need more than 30 affection. If you are in a hurry for the recipe just ask Claire she is much easier.
I like get Claire's recipe in a minute, why Chyos make to get it from Emily so much pain in the ass, it is just a recipe, i like planned do not even touch Emily and Mira to the end of my playthrough :cry:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
do not kill sometimes gives good aligment like when you on Emily quest and you need information from bandit on how to get to hideout if you not kill him you will get good aligment, but i agree with need some options to get good aligment. There should be many options to help people even with just only money or add some random events with choices.
Chyos said that the alignment is going to remain like this for now, but he has plans for the future.
So my bet is that when the main plot hits, the alignment system will play its role

Reactions: DeMoS666
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes