Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Lol, if count women 1.)Tia , 2.)Hiba , 3.)Ayita, 4.)Raisha(is not available because of love route and strory) because i can not fuck Ayta at that moment i just second time fucked Tia and Nyra gave mc 3 BJ. Ok need to try it again, after 11 affection i fucked Ayta again near Fire so it should work right now. Thanks.

P.S. BTW at some point i fucked Nyra at Fire but i think it was just loophole in requirements if you fuck one girl 2 times at Fire.
Huh? Raaisha should be available even if you're on her Love route.

What have you done to your save lmao.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Huh? Raaisha should be available even if you're on her Love route.

What have you done to your save lmao.
for Raisha, you need to finish orc arc or am i wrong(I am right now wait second wave of orcs)? Only recieved HJ and BJ one time from her at this point.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Lol, if count women 1.)Tia , 2.)Hiba , 3.)Ayita, 4.)Raisha(is not available because of love route and strory) because i can not fuck Ayta at that moment i just second time fucked Tia and Nyra gave mc 3 BJ. Ok need to try it again, after 11 affection i fucked Ayta again near Fire so it should work right now. Thanks.

P.S. BTW at some point i fucked Nyra at Fire but i think it was just loophole in requirements if you fuck one girl 2 times at Fire.

Everything should be done in order right now Nyra
View attachment 1898432

But because of Ayita i fucked 2 times Tia and 1 time Hiba, Nyra's Fire sex scene is greyed, how should i fix it? Lol
you can only fuck her once a day. if you fuck her in the morning, then you can only get a blowjob at night and vice versa.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I trying to complete Katrin quest with cooking

25.Depending on your Progress with Emily or Claire you can now learn to cook
from both of them. For Emily you need at least 8 affection and a rabbit
meat + woodlog.
For Claire you must have agreed to work at the inn. If she has 5A she will
do it for free, otherwise you need to pay her 2 gold. (If you completed
Claire's story before up to after the scene in the cellar she won't let you go
without cleaning her up)

Claire is ok, i learned her recipes, but how to learn from Emily, i did not done her quest and do not have key for her home yet.

When talk with Emily there is no option about learning, someone know right requirements to get her recipes?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Everything should be done in order right now Nyra
View attachment 1898432

But because of Ayita i fucked 2 times Tia and 1 time Hiba, Nyra's Fire sex scene is greyed, how should i fix it? Lol
Nyra has a cooldown for Sex (same as Raaisha) and you need more than 50 Lust yourself as far as I recall
I trying to complete Katrin quest with cooking

25.Depending on your Progress with Emily or Claire you can now learn to cook
from both of them. For Emily you need at least 8 affection and a rabbit
meat + woodlog.
For Claire you must have agreed to work at the inn. If she has 5A she will
do it for free, otherwise you need to pay her 2 gold. (If you completed
Claire's story before up to after the scene in the cellar she won't let you go
without cleaning her up)

Claire is ok, i learned her recipes, but how to learn from Emily, i did not done her quest and do not have key for her home yet.

When talk with Emily there is no option about learning, someone know right requirements to get her recipes?
If you haven't advanced her story to receive the key to her house her affection couldn't possibly be high enough to teach you how to cook.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Nyra has a cooldown for Sex (same as Raaisha) and you need more than 50 Lust yourself as far as I recall

If you haven't advanced her story to receive the key to her house her affection couldn't possibly be high enough to teach you how to cook.
Nyra 2 sex scenes in morning and midnight require les than 20, but at Fire scene you must be right because i can not do it under 50 lust.

But For Kathrine quest walkthrough there is loophole bacause you somehow can raise Emily's affection up to 10 and in walkthrough not mentioned anything about her key, only affection. Emily's affection can be raised without her quest up to 10(and no higher). So as i said problem with walkthrough not mentioning in requirements Emily quest...

And i so much do not want to clear Emily and Mira quest they are so annoying. I even do not like characters.

P.S. Cleared Emily quest until she gave key to her house and still no talk about recipes.
so Emily at 16A and still no choice
Or is because at moment when i learned cooking from Claire and Emily quest at that moment not done it is not possible to get recipes from Emily even after completion of her quest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made search on Emily's recipe and found similar problems people have, some quest modify some character dialogs and if you have a few active quest it is better do it individually or you just lose some options or softlock yourself.
WTF why it is so hard to get this fuckin recipe :cry:

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Nyra 2 sex scenes in morning and midnight require les than 20, but at Fire scene you must be right because i can not do it under 50 lust.

But For Kathrine quest walkthrough there is loophole bacause you somehow can raise Emily's affection up to 10 and in walkthrough not mentioned anything about her key, only affection. Emily's affection can be raised without her quest up to 10(and no higher). So as i said problem with walkthrough not mentioning in requirements Emily quest...

And i so much do not want to clear Emily and Mira quest they are so annoying. I even do not like characters.

P.S. Cleared Emily quest until she gave key to her house and still no talk about recipes.
Or is because at moment when i learned cooking from Claire and Emily quest at that moment not done it is not possible to get recipes from Emily even after completion of her quest?

Made search on Emily's recipe and found similar problems people have, some quest modify some character dialogs and if you have a few active quest it is better do it individually or you just lose some options or softlock yourself.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

You need to be at the end of Emily Quest before she will share recipe and you need more than 30 affection. If you are in a hurry for the recipe just ask Claire she is much easier.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
What would the reverse of that be?
How would one increase alignment instead?
you don't...besides save editing. at this point in time, have a "good" alignment doesn't do anything. some things can only be done at alignment 65 but that's if you want to corrupt natasha which imo isn't really worth it (can't think of another use for high corruption)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
you don't...besides save editing. at this point in time, have a "good" alignment doesn't do anything. some things can only be done at alignment 65 but that's if you want to corrupt natasha which imo isn't really worth it (can't think of another use for high corruption)
Actually, you can reduce corruption/increase good alignment through small choices like giving Kate's ring back, burying dead soldier's body, burning pile of human carcass, etc.

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Although the drawing does not convince me, it is a good game, but I would prefer to play peasant quest. From 1 to 5 I give it a 4.4.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Actually, you can reduce corruption/increase good alignment through small choices like giving Kate's ring back, burying dead soldier's body, burning pile of human carcass, etc.
Doesn't go below 50 iirc. I think there's only like five opportunities to reduce corruption. Meanwhile you can infinitely increase corruption by giving penny cumwine.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes