DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
That's how you become to popular guy... not the good boy.
burring corpses abondended in the wilderness is more likely to be such a deed... maybe burrying the Brigands and thiefes that fall prey to the Party would be a way, but again I don't think anyone want to do this.
The Game is called "A struggle with Sin" so being mister nice guy doesn't fit into the concept to begin with
I think at some point in game will be added content for good aligment. Even if this will be for future content for Goddesses. And at some point you need some aligment management in game i hope. Or our MC willbe Satan in human skin at some point. And anyway some choices you even do not want to do for me it is Hiba (utter disgrace of character and women) only cleared her quest for Tianal and it is pity.
At least at 55 aligment i can do now Kate training.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
MC gets a bazooka, Rick becomes a member of the cartel and starts selling cocaine, Bianca and Gavina get a new scene, questline and spin-off game, Frank becomes a god and…
Too much insiders info. They now will start to attack request (game) thread (y) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
MC gets a bazooka, Rick becomes a member of the cartel and starts selling cocaine, Bianca and Gavina get a new scene, questline and spin-off game, Frank becomes a god and…
You forgot that MC can also Morb now, there's a new skill called "Its Morbin time!" that you can learn.

Trust me, I played the new update.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You forgot that MC can also Morb now, there's a new skill called "Its Morbin time!" that you can learn.

Trust me, I played the new update.
Shhhhh!
That was a top secret update only for the highest patrons!
The vampire questline featuring Morbius from Jared Leto mundane’s life

• Haha
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Almost forgot about Lyvia, you will get her through Emily.
So if i started Katherine quest about cooking and get Claire recipes but at this moment not done Emily quest at all, can i get her recipes after comlete Emily quest, Or better to load save before i get Katherine quest cooking and do Emily quest whole and start Katherine quest.
There will be no bug if i just proceed to do Emily quest while Katherine quest is active. I just do not want to recieve bug or softlock.

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Although the drawing does not convince me, it is a good game, but I would prefer to play peasant quest. From 1 to 5 I give it a 4.4.
this game is way better than peasant quest. don't get me wrong peasant quest is good but ASWS is way bigger, more options, more characters, dope plots and frequent updates. at this point PQ is so ambiguous about the main plot and you get a small update every once in a blue moon.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
this game is way better than peasant quest. don't get me wrong peasant quest is good but ASWS is way bigger, more options, more characters, dope plots and frequent updates. at this point PQ is so ambiguous about the main plot and you get a small update every once in a blue moon.
Well, you should don't forget that Dev of PQ, added Preggo content and worked on it long enough. So hard to tell, the bigger game, updates looks smaller each time. It happens with big game almost each time. Some Devs just add more staff, some not.
Oh yeah and new content is decided by voting so patrons decide by themselves.
And compare PQ with ASWS is strange in root. They are too much different.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, you should don't forget that Dev of PQ, added Preggo content and worked on it long enough. So hard to tell, the bigger game, updates looks smaller each time. It happens with big game almost each time. Some Devs just add more staff, some not.
Oh yeah and new content is decided by voting so patrons decide by themselves.
And compare PQ with ASWS is strange in root. They are too much different.
All the content in Asws is already decided, we patrons have the choice to see which content we want to see first.
But this doesn’t mean that Chyos is not open to ideas.

PQ is more of a fuck’em all sandbox, ASWS is more built around story and characters
Almost forgot about Lyvia, you will get her through Emily.
So if i started Katherine quest about cooking and get Claire recipes but at this moment not done Emily quest at all, can i get her recipes after comlete Emily quest, Or better to load save before i get Katherine quest cooking and do Emily quest whole and start Katherine quest.
There will be no bug if i just proceed to do Emily quest while Katherine quest is active. I just do not want to recieve bug or softlock.
No bugs, for now no one has seen softlocks

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
All the content in Asws is already decided, we patrons have the choice to see which content we want to see first.
But this doesn’t mean that Chyos is not open to ideas.

PQ is more of a fuck’em all sandbox, ASWS is more built around story and characters

No bugs, for now no one has seen softlocks
That's why i do not understand why people go to one game thread and talking about another game there. And as you said games tottaly different. PQ now is mostly Preggo lover theme game now. And here story and corruption (NTR)

About softlocks and bugs not sure myself it just happensa something and you not sure WTF or why it is not working how it should be in walkthrough. BTW maybe update requriment for Emily recipe there(Right now i am not sure where is truth with this quest, just thinking to rack 30A with Emily and i already want to drom game).
About bugs see yourself bug is still in game 10 affection with Ayita and gift and sex(banned) after, and she let you fack at 10A without gift - is can be considered just loophole of course, and i more consider it this way.

BTW is there a way to get lust from items maybe? Sometimes Lust is not enough already with so much girls.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's why i do not understand why people go to one game thread and talking about another game there. And as you said games tottaly different. PQ now is mostly Preggo lover theme game now. And here story and corruption (NTR)

About softlocks and bugs not sure myself it just happensa something and you not sure WTF or why it is not working how it should be in walkthrough. BTW maybe update requriment for Emily recipe there(Right now i am not sure where is truth with this quest, just thinking to rack 30A with Emily and i already want to drom game).
About bugs see yourself bug is still in game 10 affection with Ayita and gift and sex(banned) after, and she let you fack at 10A without gift - is can be considered just loophole of course, and i more consider it this way.

BTW is there a way to get lust from items maybe? Sometimes Lust is not enough already with so much girls.
Not only, PQ is based also on fuck around extravaganza.
There is NTR but little and women are various and weird, from ugly ogres to giantess.
It’s not a game meant to be taken seriously, it’s a funny and enjoyable sandbox rpg, some prefer ASWS, but it’s comparing two completely different games.

Take for example Romance and choices, in PQ there ain’t romance, and choices are scarse and lead to a game over scene (and the choices that are there, don’t alter the story).
While ASWS is mostly about romance and choices, a girl can be completely ignored or scrapped, you can do this thing for the plot, and this other thing for another.

Ok, comparison aside, the bugs and glitches are getting reviewed costantly, maybe it’s already fixed.
I know this update fixes many little things especially all the grammar and box textures

Also no, no Lucius items

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
There is NTR but little and women are various and weird, from ugly ogres to giantess.
It’s not a game meant to be taken seriously, it’s a funny and enjoyable sandbox rpg, some prefer ASWS, but it’s comparing two completely different games.

Take for example Romance and choices, in PQ there ain’t romance, and choices are scarse and lead to a game over scene (and the choices that are there, don’t alter the story).
While ASWS is mostly about romance and choices, a girl can be completely ignored or scrapped, you can do this thing for the plot, and this other thing for another.

Ok, comparison aside, the bugs and glitches are getting reviewed costantly, maybe it’s already fixed.
I know this update fixes many little things especially all the grammar and box textures

Also no, no Lucius items
One thing I really dislike about PQ is how different the gameplay/overworld art style is compared to the CG/cutscene one. You spend many hours running around this 2D retro-looking sprite world, then you trigger a cutscene and everything changes to 3D Daz/Blender. Really ruins the immersion.

That's why I love ASWS and other RPGM games like Lust Epidemic; both aspects have a consistent art style.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One thing I really dislike about PQ is how different the gameplay/overworld art style is compared to the CG/cutscene one. You spend many hours running around this 2D retro-looking sprite world, then you trigger a cutscene and everything changes to 3D Daz/Blender. Really ruins the immersion.

That's why I love ASWS and other RPGM games like Lust Epidemic; both aspects have a consistent art style.
I 100% agree, we could also say the same for like… half of the rpg maker games on this site.
Even if there are still some elements straight from rpg maker assets, the game is full of original artworks

Reactions: Evangelion-01

theola

Dec 21, 2019

Also no, no Lucius items

If you hate the game for some reason, just say it, stop talking nonsense. I've played both PS and ASWS, I'll give both 5 star rating. They are both different and they both delivery in their premise. All what you mentioned are just over blowned stuffs simply based on your hatred. Please leave other threads out of your discussion here....

Also, it is quite funny how you compare the women in both games

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you hate the game for some reason, just say it, stop talking nonsense. I've played both PS and ASWS, I'll give both 5 star rating. They are both different and they both delivery in their premise. All what you mentioned are just over blowned stuffs simply based on your hatred. Please leave other threads out of your discussion here....

Also, it is quite funny how you compare the women in both games
?????
What the hell are you saying man, where is the hatred :ROFLMAO:
Drink some tea and cheer up, I think you read wrong the posts or out for some trolling or smoked, cuz I have nothing but respect and care for these two games.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes