Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do not kill sometimes gives good aligment like when you on Emily quest and you need information from bandit on how to get to hideout if you not kill him you will get good aligment, but i agree with need some options to get good aligment. There should be many options to help people even with just only money or add some random events with choices.
Last time I checked that wasn't the case.
Killing the Bandit gives negative alignment sending him off does nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Regular wine
Seriously? I never even tried to use on MC. Thanks
One thing I really dislike about PQ is how different the gameplay/overworld art style is compared to the CG/cutscene one. You spend many hours running around this 2D retro-looking sprite world, then you trigger a cutscene and everything changes to 3D Daz/Blender. Really ruins the immersion.

That's why I love ASWS and other RPGM games like Lust Epidemic; both aspects have a consistent art style.
Not every DEV want to hire staff for this work, because i certainly do not think that this work is done by main DEV mostly. But i agree that it gives more immersion to gameplay. But in defence of PQ it not ruined any game experience for me so far. And he do better renders now (in the beginning they was a little off quality). And when you need to make in time for some events you forgot about surroundings... All i remember at the end of update diving from one pussy to another and drink energy potions.
So with this we can stop compare both games :ROFLMAO: Both Games are great:love:(y)

Reactions: zARRR

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Last time I checked that wasn't the case.
Killing the Bandit gives negative alignment sending him off does nothing
I done Emily quest recently alligment was 56(because of TiAnal quest) and after i let him go 55 so it works in my case.
Tia said i should have killed him, and i checked aligment after.
Maybe bacause i have alligment at 56 it go lower, in your case maybe alligment was normal and did not go lower because of it.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
On Discord there is the sparkle of a Gavina and Bianca revival as the new poll option.
Gavina and Bianca fans (or goblins) unite!

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Seriously? I never even tried to use on MC. Thanks
Dureing Dinner with Penny use the normal wine and MC will think how that made him horny again.
I done Emily quest recently alligment was 56(because of TiAnal quest) and after i let him go 55 so it works in my case.
Tia said i should have killed him, and i checked aligment after.
Maybe it was because I did the Quest on my own, not with Tia in tow.
Alignment isn't really a score that measures Karma or anything... it's how the MC perceives himself.
For example it takes 71 Alignment to fuck Verena in her bed while she is still together with Roderick but there is no Alignment requirement to steal stuff or murder other NPCs

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
On Discord there is the sparkle of a Gavina and Bianca revival as the new poll option.
Gavina and Bianca fans (or goblins) unite!
I know it's early, but they might win...ofc once it entered the main content poll, that might be another story... The queen and the Tia option get the most votes on the content poll so once they're complete, others will finally have a chance to jump ahead.

Personally I look forward to more Bianca and gavina. Feels like we be getting more lore about the world and also possibly some dark elves or more dwarves to mess around with. I'd also be interested in completing Emily's arc just for completion's sake (seriously hoping you're able to marry more than one person cuz if I had to I wouldn't pick either Emily or Julia as the only one).

Arianna/cult and the penny/coldstone stuff sounds interesting too. Hopefully they managed to get in before the end of the year.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I know it's early, but they might win...ofc once it entered the main content poll, that might be another story... The queen and the Tia option get the most votes on the content poll so once they're complete, others will finally have a chance to jump ahead.

Personally I look forward to more Bianca and gavina. Feels like we be getting more lore about the world and also possibly some dark elves or more dwarves to mess around with. I'd also be interested in completing Emily's arc just for completion's sake (seriously hoping you're able to marry more than one person cuz if I had to I wouldn't pick either Emily or Julia as the only one).

Arianna/cult and the penny/coldstone stuff sounds interesting too. Hopefully they managed to get in before the end of the year.
That would be cool man, but as you said, there is the poll menace.
Penny is there since I don’t know last year?
Not only to mention the fact that Covid hit Chyos badly and now his work routine doesn’t anymore finish an update in month, for now.
I bet we are going to see them August, not this one of course, the next one

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That would be cool man, but as you said, there is the poll menace.
Penny is there since I don’t know last year?
Not only to mention the fact that Covid hit Chyos badly and now his work routine doesn’t anymore finish an update in month, for now.
I bet we are going to see them August, not this one of course, the next one
I do hope Chyos had his shots taken so he doesn't get any of those annoying long covid symptoms. I know people who have those and after a year they still lack the stamina to make it through the day without having multiple hours of sleep in the middle, or even walk up a flight of stairs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I do hope Chyos had his shots taken so he doesn't get any of those annoying long covid symptoms. I know people who have those and after a year they still lack the stamina to make it through the day without having multiple hours of sleep in the middle, or even walk up a flight of stairs.
Help could also come from the second developer, if he reaches the quota…
But the budget and the patrons are like seesaws, going up and down.
But yeah he is getting better, and active as ever on discord

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Should have added compressed version to my meme...oh well. I will be posting a patch once 5.0.0 drops here that can quickly update any game version from 4.9.5a and up. It should be much smaller in size ~50-100 mbs at most. I'll get a mod to update the original post when that happens...I have thoroughly tested my patches multiple times and they work. Hopefully this will make updating the game easier for everyone.

Edit: if I need to, I could base it on an earlier version. Let me know if it would be better to use 4.9.1 or earlier.

Reactions: zARRR

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Be careful of what you wish for, this hero would likely turn out to be a demon wishing to see you writhe in agony over an unpolished (maybe even buged) release.
This was a 0.5 release, which means we expect bugs and unfinished storylines

I've played the in-between versions. They are perfectly fine. Every now and then there is some minor bug, but it gets squashed fairly quickly to be fair. That being said the previous posters are correct and people should post in the request section if they want the update.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've played the in-between versions. They are perfectly fine. Every now and then there is some minor bug, but it gets squashed fairly quickly to be fair. That being said the previous posters are correct and people should post in the request section if they want the update.
Not this one, there are many bugs, for example the Asian girl (I forgot the name rn) can’t gain any corruption and during her dinner scene it crashes or does something weird.
(Also there is no walkthrough)
We need a hero :p
The only hero you are getting is Homelander

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not this one, there are many bugs, for example the Asian girl (I forgot the name rn) can’t gain any corruption and during her dinner scene it crashes or does something weird.
(Also there is no walkthrough)

The only hero you are getting is Homelander
You are both correct I'd say.
The problem lies that the main game is leaked (without Bugfixes) here and people DL the buged versions than complain, instead of waiting until the full release is leaked... but people tend to be greedy and self entitled most of the times

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes