zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I avoid Discord, especially that netotare server, it's not my scene, so just talk to me here.
Damn that’s sad as hell, I wanted to talk to all of ya, instead I have conversations about orcs, gay manwhas and mama jokes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Stop with the Star Wars references, your just going to remind everyone how it's all gone to SHIT!
I've got a bad feeling about this :geek:
I avoid Discord, especially that netotare server, it's not my scene, so just talk to me here.
I prefer to avoid discord too, I only go for the votes. Honestly I prefer to be here, less dick lickers.
Quoque tu Yotetar fili mihi
Guese I am not the only one with no love towards that Platform :cool:
Thanks god not all of humanity went down the Abyss called Social Media or dissing for all

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I've got a bad feeling about this :geek:

Guese I am not the only one with no love towards that Platform :cool:
Thanks god not all of humanity went down the Abyss called Social Media or dissing for all
Discord is at least one of those social media things where you aren't bombarded by shitty content because algorithm thinks it will get more clicks etc... from you. There's more than few studies about how that shite has lead to increase in pretty much all the shit that is happening around the world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Discord is at least one of those social media things where you aren't bombarded by shitty content because algorithm thinks it will get more clicks etc... from you. There's more than few studies about how that shite has lead to increase in pretty much all the shit that is happening around the world.
Beig the lesser Evil doesn't change the fact that it's Evil though.
People being stupid and greedy could also be called one of the main reasons for the shity state the world is in and let's be honest it was that way long before social media was even thought of, let alone Computers.
We make our own hell and repeat our mistakes... that's what being human is all about

Reactions: Nellyg

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I also avoid the discord and only pop in there every once in while to check something that Chyos might have posted in there. I also think it's a ineffective way for a dev to interact with fans. Example of this is that months ago I saw a lengthy conversation in the suggestion channel regarding a minor change in dialogue for certain scenes yet it was completely ignored. But only recently somebody who I assume has the dev's ear brought it up and Chyos immediately responded and implemented said changes.

I'm sure it wasn't on purpose but that's my point. Discord is often full of so much shitposting that the dev starts unconsciously ignoring 90% of shit on there which also leads to ignoring actual advice and concerns. And that's not really a good impression to leave on your patrons.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

BBC King

May 8, 2021
So, can anyone dump a link? it has been a long time since last update here.
This is one of those games where everyone dickrides the developer so they refuse to post the latest update until it becomes "public".

Pretty annoying I know, especially considering this is suppose to be a pirate site but people like to grow a conscience and heart on CERTAIN games...hypocrites you ask me.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
This is one of those games where everyone dickrides the developer so they refuse to post the latest update until it becomes "public".

Pretty annoying I know, especially considering this is suppose to be a pirate site but people like to grow a conscience and heart on CERTAIN games...hypocrites you ask me.
In my case It's not about "growing a conscience" or "dickriding" I'm just a greedy fuck. I'm not going to share something that I pay for.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

:FacePalm:
Good thing noone does...
But really if you guys can't wait for a stablle and bug free release go ahed and bang yourself out... the sad fact though is that these same hypocrates come here and complain about said bugs.
Let alone the fact that being a leach and than complain that noone is going to feed your greed is also a form of being a hypocrate

Reactions: zARRR

BBC King

May 8, 2021
:FacePalm:
Good thing noone does...
But really if you guys can't wait for a stablle and bug free release go ahed and bang yourself out... the sad fact though is that these same hypocrates come here and complain about said bugs
I guess thats why god invented bugfixes isnt it?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
...so Chyos is your god now?
doesn't really matter but it's to bad for you guys that those aren't leaked either, so you gotta wait for the next stable release anyway
And therein lies the real issue. This is too much of a forum and not enough of a pirate site. You guys should take notes from Piratesbay, a group of heartless heroes making sure us real pirates get the content we want, when we want.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And therein lies the real issue. This is too much of a forum and not enough of a pirate site. You guys should take notes from Piratesbay, a group of heartless heroes making sure us real pirates get the content we want, when we want.
and still you are being here lamenting of the lack of charity shown to you, while none shown by you

BBC King

May 8, 2021
and still you are being here lamenting of the lack of charity shown to you, while none shown by you
Im not lamenting the lack of charity im lamenting the lack of balls people have on this site. Theres no "good way" to be an asshole; "im gonna steal but im only gonna steal a little bit and only on certain days" :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Im not lamenting the lack of charity im lamenting the lack of balls people have on this site. Theres no "good way" to be an asshole; "im gonna steal but im only gonna steal a little bit and only on certain days" :ROFLMAO:
You don't steal though... you ask people to steal for you and than as a form of charity share their loot with you.
That certainly takes balls :FacePalm:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes