Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nah, she's merely the character that's gonna be used to introduce the next important and major location...Evil Rumah
I get the feeling of a Twilight Zone/Gate comeing up... better run and hide in your cellar and stay far away from any mirror or reflecting surface

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I get the feeling of a Twilight Zone/Gate comeing up... better run and hide in your cellar and stay far away from any mirror or reflecting surface
Nah, she's merely the character that's gonna be used to introduce the next important and major location...Evil Rumah
In evil Rumah you have to save the innocent and nice orcs from the evil Raaisha and her army of evil umins

• Wow
Reactions: Magazif

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I sure didn‘t miss these type of conversations, I had more engaging and understanding conversations with the wall behind my home

Anyways seems Bianca and Gavina are finally winning, after years we may see them again…
Also goblins
Mentioning Bianca and Gavina reminds me of something....

Most, if not all MC cheating scenarios involve Mother Daughter combo right? You date the daughter, then you secretly have an affair with her mom. Later, you have the option to eat some tasty Oyakodon or keep the affair going.

I wonder if Chyos ever thought of doing it differently in the future.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Most, if not all MC cheating scenarios involve Mother Daughter combo right? You date the daughter, then you secretly have an affair with her mom. Later, you have the option to eat some tasty Oyakodon or keep the affair going.

Possibly, Queen and princess are coming this month, but don’t expect something Revolutionary, after all “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Possibly, Queen and princess are coming this month, but don’t expect something Revolutionary, after all “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”
Completely forgot about the Queen lmao. Iirc she's the wife of MC's King right?

Honestly not that keen on being the bull.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

There already is.
You can first start a romantic relationship with both Claire and Emily before their daugthers, though the moment you start to date the daugthers the mothers are acting like your mistresses and want to give their daugthers the position of wife

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not to mention you get to pal around with good Dasan. He still cucks you, but he makes sure the player has plenty of cool snacks at his disposal.
Maybe he even lets you play with his PS5 at Elden ring while he fucks your Wanitas, pro gamer moment

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I feel like we should be able to buy one from Lucius. Because we can buy a pickax or something from him iirc.
I mean yes, not life changing, since basically the shovel is used only to bury dead people, but yes.
(More money to Lucius)

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I dont know, but in that ages, people used to make ¿what was it called? SHITHOLES?
yeah, I think, but in this game no one pee or poo, so it is fine.
That is a whole can of worms we should not get into, But..... They must shit in holes I have not seen a single bathroom or chamber pot.... Also, you know that moment during a sex scene where it switches to the angle of the Mc's ass in missionary? is this a jump scare to anyone else?

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
step one for kate's part in this
1. If you stay the night at the inn (Search for Claire or pay your stay), you will see her talk to Thomas at 0 am.
i have trouble doing it i try to stay awake and wait for 0am and also lie in bed until its time for kate to go to bed but nothing works can someone tell me what to do

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
step one for kate's part in this
1. If you stay the night at the inn (Search for Claire or pay your stay), you will see her talk to Thomas at 0 am.
i have trouble doing it i try to stay awake and wait for 0am and also lie in bed until its time for kate to go to bed but nothing works can someone tell me what to do
Advance time, if you go to bed until Kate goes to bed you'll miss the event

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes