RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I swear to god, I am hacking discord, they keep posting that damn gif “anime goblin’s boobs” those weirdos!
They probably realized that after Tia update, will stop seeing for a while orcs so they went with plan B, or should I say G, Goblin plan
not like we're gonna see elves for a while...pretty sure that will involve Gwen going after the nature goddess. I dunno if mino's are on the table, but that's the other other fantasy race I can think of that could belong in this game...unless we go PQ and throw in dragons and vampires.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, I have to do something first to be able to unlock the serving mini game because when I talk to Tomas, that option doesn't appear. Captura de pantalla (11).png

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
not like we're gonna see elves for a while...pretty sure that will involve Gwen going after the nature goddess. I dunno if mino's are on the table, but that's the other other fantasy race I can think of that could belong in this game...unless we go PQ and throw in dragons and vampires.
What?
You say she’ll go wild, Gatsu style and kill every God?
I think her next plan is more based on regaining her divinity, but who knows.
Hey, I have to do something first to be able to unlock the serving mini game because when I talk to Tomas, that option doesn't appear. View attachment 1907149
The minigame starts during the evening, when you talk to Rick and go drinking at the table

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Its too soon to make calculations, give 15 days or so. Dont be a premature ejaculator. People want cocaine, but doesnt want to wait until its cooked.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
What?
You say she’ll go wild, Gatsu style and kill every God?
I think her next plan is more based on regaining her divinity, but who knows.
I was misremembering:

Jack: How then?
How will you ascent again?
Isha: There is a tree...
Hidden behind a seal...
Isha: It was planted by Alaira...
For the elves!
Isha: We have to reach it...
And take it's power!
Jack: This doesn't sound easy...
Why should the elves let us in?
Isha: They won't...But I'm sure you will find a way...
You will open a path for me!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
question guys, do i need do the quest sequentially as walktrough number (for unlock content) ?? or you can do that random

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
question guys, do i need do the quest sequentially as walktrough number (for unlock content) ?? or you can do that random
You can play the game as you want, you can skip to Arianna immediately, or do Kate before Tia and so on.
Walkthrough explains problems and such

Reactions: LordEmping

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I'd recommend doing bianca up to the point she teaches you to lockpick. then tia to gain a companion in fights. other than that you can go at your pace, though if you want emily you have to do it before mira progresses too much.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You should do the quests that the walkthrough tells you to do first.

Mira (until reading 2x)
Lucius
Bianca (until you learn lockpick)
John (until you learn forging)

Then, you can do whatever you want, but I recommend doing the quests by the suggested level (you can see them in the journal). Corven gives you 1 bonus skill point in hunting right in the beginning, for instance. Tia's quest also helps a lot and it's a level 8 quest (unlocks party member + potions, including the anal potion to not hurt the girls). Imawyn is a level 3 quest and there are a few level 1 quests (no combat) like the Frisha one.

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
ah another question, any solution for when i play this game, it give me blue screen, i dont have this problem when i play similar game (rpgm like treasure of nadia, my new life, etc)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes