Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not like we're gonna see elves for a while...pretty sure that will involve Gwen going after the nature goddess. I dunno if mino's are on the table, but that's the other other fantasy race I can think of that could belong in this game...unless we go PQ and throw in dragons and vampires.
Well the Goblins are lead by DARK Elves... so you'll see them atleast in that capacity

Reactions: JakubK

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
nope, i mean there no compressed version right now right ??
There was a compressed version that gave a lot of bugs and glitchs, so I dont know in your case.
What you mean bluescreen? windows bluescreen? everything gone to shit?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Bigfeet girl is winning the poll... what the hell is going on?

I feel so sad. I'll feel better only when Arianna or Frisha or Mira win a quest poll.

Come on guys.

----

Anyway, I've just reached lvl 8 in my new gameplay... and I've never used the cheatbook. Never: no money, no items, nada de nada.

BTW,

How to raise your alignment (more corruption): +1 if steal a log after midnight; +1 if you steal a bottle of wine. Moreover, when you cut wood with Tia: if Tia's corruption is 0 and you try removing her clothes, she will knock you down and your corruption will rise (+1 alignment). :poop:

At lower levels:

Best strategy if your lust is too high and/or your energy is low: go to hunting ground and wait for orc scouts. Defeat them and bang the orchess. You will 1) collect money; 2) raise your score; 3) lust will go down to 0; 4) you will raise your energy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

I feel so sad. I'll feel better only when Arianna or Frisha or Mira win a quest poll.

Come on guys.
Lyvia has big feet? I never noticed.

How to raise your alignment (more corruption): +1 if steal a log after midnight; +1 if you steal a bottle of wine. Moreover, when you cut wood with Tia: if Tia's corruption is 0 and you try removing her clothes, she will knock you down and your corruption will rise (+1 alignment). :poop:
The easiest to raise alignment is selling vials of cum to Lucius. It's also the easiest way to farm money, so you will be rich with an alignment of over a thousand.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Come on guys.

----

Anyway, I've just reached lvl 8 in my new gameplay... and I've never used the cheatbook. Never: no money, no items, nada de nada.

BTW,

that or you can raise it by feeding penny cumwine at dinner

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Best strategy if your lust is too high and/or your energy is low: go to hunting ground and wait for orc scouts. Defeat them and bang the orchess. You will 1) collect money; 2) raise your score; 3) lust will go down to 0; 4) you will raise your energy.
huh...didn't realize that was a thing...and now seems like a plothole because why would maui arrive with orc scouts if I already got rid of the orc camp near rumah

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I've been reading that Bianca's winning. Am I wrong?
you are. bianca and gavina won the prevote and got added as an option to the main content poll. they have 11% of the cote but it will take a few months for them to actually win

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The easiest to raise alignment is selling vials of cum to Lucius. It's also the easiest way to farm money, so you will be rich with an alignment of over a thousand.
The more cum you sell, the more Kate is being harassed when serving at the tables.

that or you can raise it by feeding penny cumwine at dinner
I am not able to do it yet.

Guys, this is my "gameplay from scratch diary: supplementary notes to the official walkthrough".

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I've been reading that Bianca's winning. Am I wrong?
Bianca won the pre-poll, so she was added to the main poll, but Lyvia is winning the main poll.

Julia won the bonus scene btw.

So the next updates are:

-Final Anya update (with Nyra bonus scene)
-The Queen (with Kate & Arianna bonus scene)
-Lyvia (with Julia bonus scene)

The more cum you sell, the more Kate is being harassed when serving at the tables.
Never noticed any difference in all my playthroughs (zero or many vials of cums sold), the MC can and should protect Kate during the minigame anyway (edit: it's also a great way to raise her affection extremely fast).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
you are. bianca and gavina won the prevote and got added as an option to the main content poll. they have 11% of the cote but it will take a few months for them to actually win
Anyway, I think their story should be interesting. Too bad they're ugly.

Therefore, more Arianna and Verena, please. Thank you in advance for your kindness. :D More hot redheads = better.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Therefore, more Arianna and Verena, please. Thank you in advance for your kindness. :D More hot redheads = better.
arianna...is gonna be a minute. only has 23 votes from the previous poll and currently has +18 votes. at that rate... maybe it'll take a 6-10 months before it wins?
an arianna + verena bonus scene tho... I'll try to push for it during the next bonus scene discussion.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Never noticed any difference in all my playthroughs (zero or many vials of cums sold), the MC can and should protect Kate during the minigame anyway (edit: it's also a great way to raise her affection extremely fast).
It’a because you play NTR off, with NTR on, the entirety of Arenfield will have the chance to corrupt these gals, from the patrons at the tavern to Giron

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It’a because you play NTR off, with NTR on, the entirety of Arenfield will have the chance to corrupt these gals, from the patrons at the tavern to Giron
If you are talking about the patrons at the tavern telling Kate to drink their drinks or Dave with Frisha, you just have to prevent it with a click of a button...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's also the easiest way to set the game on an NTR course as those vials WILL be used by others to get into the Love Interests panties

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes