zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since it’s leaked, I already prepared the answer for that question of Anya’s quest.

The person you need to find to guard Anya’s house is either Lyvia or the bored mercenary near the Inn

Reactions: yuyuyunochan

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Does this game have an easily accessible gallery like Claire's Quest or Alansya Chronicles does? Cause I just don't have the patience for all of the faffing about busywork and Monkey Island-esque moon-logic that most RPGM games make you go through.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does this game have an easily accessible gallery like Claire's Quest or Alansya Chronicles does? Cause I just don't have the patience for all of the faffing about busywork and Monkey Island-esque moon-logic that most RPGM games make you go through.
There is no gallery but most of the scenes are repeatable

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
how many points should i put in which talents besides the recommended amount for the story right now mine is

S= 2
D= 2
I= 4
C= 0
P= 1
H= 9
N= 5
T= 6
W= 2
AP= 0

have 18 points to use

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
Besides that the queen probably won't be finished this month? Not much. First two weeks of this month are going towards finishing 5.0.0 and the Kate/Arianna bonus scene.
Oh okay because I was waiting for the queen to reappear for begin a new game for the nostalgia

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
WTF? LOL :)
Why not like alwasys, i mean, 0.5.0.0? XD
5.0 isn't ready yet. Might be 1-2 weeks.

No need for a walkthrough for the changes from 4.9.5. There is only a scene with Nyra, which if you've been keeping up with Rumah, is basically unmissable just talk to her. The same is true for Anya, depending on your definition the Anya scene is just a scene(no R rated content).

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes