omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Actually it’s it’s not.
Anya’s update was meant to be made in 4 updates.
4.9.5., 4.9.6., 4.9.9. And 5.0.0.
4.9.9. it wasn’t created because covid, it was always meant to have 4.9.9. A middle update, but since he got covid he couldn’t finish in time 5.0.0.
I knew that I was just giving a reason for not being able to finish 5.0 for all those who keep on asking

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
can u please release an update only also? its big to download 4gigs+ every update :)
fuck it I was going to wait for 5.0.0 but since 4.9.9 is up...
this will update any game version since 4.9.5a to 4.9.9b
I made it on my own and I have tested it multiple times so it should work fine. make a backup just in case though...I'll release one for 5.0.0 when that is released here.

it's about 111 mb's
edit: do let me know if there are issues...
edit2: added a gofile link as a backup:

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You might need to explain what you mean by "NTR".

Anyway, I guess you can't tell the difference between MC's corruption and NPCs' corruption.
Supposedly it says that if you sell potions to lucius, it increases the corruption of the MC, but it says there may be scenes when kate serves at the bar, that's my point, that's why I'm asking about the NTR.

Feb 7, 2018
Supposedly it says that if you sell potions to lucius, it increases the corruption of the MC, but it says there may be scenes when kate serves at the bar, that's my point, that's why I'm asking about the NTR.
The corruption of the MC doesn't really have to do much with NTR. Molesting girls, fondling them as they sleep and other creepy shit? Sure, but not NTR.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you want to avoid NTR don't sell Luscious this stuff its tied to the NTR trope if you do, which is also why the game registrate this as a bad action and raises alignment

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes