zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Did I tell you the definition of Insanity?
“Insanity is doing the same fucking question over and over again, expecting Frisha to change, That. Is. Crazy.
The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I reported him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking questions, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same Emily question... over and over and over and over again thinking ‘This time is gonna be different, it’s about Bianca’ no, no, no please... This time is gonna be Claire, I'm sorry, I don't like... The game...
Did I ever tell you, the definition of NTR?”

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
“Insanity is doing the same fucking question over and over again, expecting Frisha to change, That. Is. Crazy.
The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I reported him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking questions, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same Emily question... over and over and over and over again thinking ‘This time is gonna be different, it’s about Bianca’ no, no, no please... This time is gonna be Claire, I'm sorry, I don't like... The game...
Did I ever tell you, the definition of NTR?”
Okay I have to say even that even though I know what your doing here it is completely wrong...because it is ALWAYS Tia and will forever be her.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Reactions: MCDom

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Some more supplementary notes to the walkthrough:

Tia's quest. Time to settle down in Rumah:

- if you give cumwine to Hiba: +1 alignment;
- you can't "buy" ropes using the cheatbook, therefore buy a lot of ropes from Lucius before finding the old chieftain inside the well and triggering the first "orc war" - you need a lot of wood, nails, ropes, wine, copper bars.

-----

Random dude asked about raising Tia corrupt points over 9 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... dude, sleep in your Rumah's hut with your wanita, man: you know what she needs, do you?

See ya.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Some more supplementary notes to the walkthrough:

Tia's quest. Time to settle down in Rumah:

- if you give cumwine to Hiba: +1 alignment;
- you can't "buy" ropes using the cheatbook, therefore buy a lot of ropes from Lucius before finding the old chieftain inside the well and triggering the first "orc war" - you need a lot of wood, nails, ropes, wine, copper bars.

-----

Random dude asked about raising Tia corrupt points over 9 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... dude, sleep in your Rumah's hut with your wanita, man: you know what she needs, do you?

See ya.
Wait are you making one of your walkthroughs or just replaying the game and giving suggestions?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wait are you making one of your walkthroughs or just replaying the game and giving suggestions?
I'm replaying the game from scratch - without using the cheatbook. I'm making supplementary notes to the official walkthrough. You can call it a supplement.

Now, this is the time you're supposed to tell me that I'm nuts. :poop:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm replaying the game from scratch - without using the cheatbook. I'm making supplementary notes to the official walkthrough. You can call it a supplement.

Now, this is the time you're supposed to tell me that I'm nuts. :poop:
Nah man, you are quite reasonable, I am supposed to be the nuts guy

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I know there are various characters who can, willingly or unwillingly, have sex with the goblins or orcs... but are there any characters who can lose their virginity to either goblins or orcs? Or is that solely reserved for the MC / other villagers?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know there are various characters who can, willingly or unwillingly, have sex with the goblins or orcs... but are there any characters who can lose their virginity to either goblins or orcs? Or is that solely reserved for the MC / other villagers?
Did you really play this game?

• Haha

Okariin

May 14, 2017
Yes, characters that goes with you outside the village like Tia or Lyvia can loose their virginity to orcs / goblins / bandits.

Reactions: Shadowen

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to get into mayors mansion? I looked into the walkthrough, but i can't understand, english is not my first language. Thank you in advance.
You could use google translate for that.
But to get into the Mayor’s mansion, you need to give wine to the soldier that is guarding the river near the mansion, then follow the river and enter the cave to the right.
You also need a torch and learn lockpicking.
At midnight on the trunk near the north entrance to Arenfield, will appear Bianca, a woman with red hair in a black dress, who after some dialogues will teach you lockpicking, so you can enter your home at midnight and get there the torch.
So you can explore the cave and enter the mansion.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Ok. I played Anya's quest... but i will not save my game. I ''ll wait for the walkthrough. I dont want to make any mistakes.
It was an interesting one.
Also i think that Arenfield needs another merchant. With Ophilia out of business, Grant is the only one. And Frischa, after she paid her debts said that she will find another supplier...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok. I played Anya's quest... but i will not save my game. I ''ll wait for the walkthrough. I dont want to make any mistakes.
It was an interesting one.
Also i think that Arenfield needs another merchant. With Ophilia out of business, Grant is the only one. And Frischa, after she paid her debts said that she will find another supplier...
Next merchant you are going to see are all from Kirlic, like Ophelia’s father

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes