Meltheboi

Dec 13, 2020
Hey! Just wanted to ask if someone knows what the new ntr animation for Tia n Lyvia in v0.4.9.5a was, is it something completely new or just an old scene redone? My completionist ape brain wants to unfortunately see everything.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hey! Just wanted to ask if someone knows what the new ntr animation for Tia n Lyvia in v0.4.9.5a was, is it something completely new or just an old scene redone? My completionist ape brain wants to unfortunately see everything.
lose to rogues south of the mine...it's part of anya's quest.

Reactions: Meltheboi

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
So does anyone know where I'm meant to go for Anya's quest when it prompts me to speak to neighbours?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Man, I respect ya, you have too much patience
I looked at the walkthough and it didn't spell out how you got the cheat book so I felt like just saying it...
So does anyone know where I'm meant to go for Anya's quest when it prompts me to speak to neighbours?
first off, are you aware that this quest is unfinished? this is not the final update, the quest won't be complete until 5.0.0. I didn't go down the route you did, but if it is something you can do, why not just try talking to everyone in the village and if nothing happens, then clearly the quest is not finished. or heck, maybe the read the quest info and it will tell you whether or not the quest is finished.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
ok, so I took a look at the code and basically you need to progress penny's quest to the point where henry shows up. sorry about the outburst above. after that however, there is nothing more to do until the next update

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
ok, so I took a look at the code and basically you need to progress penny's quest to the point where henry shows up. sorry about the outburst above. after that however, there is nothing more to do until the next update
No worries and thanks!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
full save non ntr full incest plz
0.4.9.9b
First, there is nothing known as full save, for that there are multiple paths and choices I guess you didn’t play the game before, which is a terrible idea playing it without knowing anything, also there isn’t a gallery.

Second, full incest?
If you read the OP, there is a link both for the saves and an explanation on the incest tag.

anybody knows if zero corruption Frisha is Different from a Frisha who was corrupted once by Dave ?
She is hornier and much weaker to Dave’s advances

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
so her dialogues with mc change once you knock Dave out and get her out of the mansion ? is her first scene still a blowjob that will corrupt her ?
I think the corruption will mostly just change dialogue you still need affection so I don't think the first scene would change

Reactions: playa2

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Im going to replay this (i lost my save), is it easiest to follow the walkthrough from beginning to end (like start with Mira and do as much as possible before moving on to Tia) or do a bit of everything?
save early and save often! In preferences you can enable autosave. plus you should go for tia first of all and after that lyvia. getting close to Mia takes a while.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
save early and save often! In preferences you can enable autosave. plus you should go for tia first of all and after that lyvia. getting close to Mia takes a while.
autosaves are annoying asf with how long it takes to save the game. I just turn them off and save before major decisions or fighting opponents.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Ottoeight another thing you can add is that after rescuing Arianna, you can go back into the the abandoned church, kill the cultists there, enter their ritual room, kill the prophet and get the tainted dawnbreaker, a sword.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes