RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Who do I go to in order to get a guard for Anya's quest?
While I do know the answer let's go through the logically. Who in arenford has the task of protecting the populace? Lyvia and our mercs if we progressed her questline.

I guess the answer didn't take that long to logic out.

just go see lyvia if you don't have mercs and if you do, go to the one sitting behind the tavern

Reactions: zusoz

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
4.9.6 is the latest walkthrough. Chyos only makes one after .5 and .0 updates. it says so on the first post of this thread. like...it barely takes a min to read it. this is also why it's better to wait for the 5.0.0 release because then you have a walkthrough for everything new. :FacePalm:
Ah! I supposed you were replying to me. Sorry for my bad English. I played this game quite a while so I know when is the walkthrough will be updated. Sorry for the misunderstanding. ;)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Ah! I supposed you were replying to me. Sorry for my bad English. I played this game quite a while so I know when is the walkthrough will be updated. Sorry for the misunderstanding. ;)
nah it wasn't about you. it was more in regard to the guy demanding someone give him the latest walkthrough. the only walkthrough out is the one I posted so it was just meant to clarify that...

Reactions: mercytea

chenxiaofou

May 16, 2021
与罪的诉讼 [v0.4.9.9b] [Chyos] - 原始大小:3,56GB

下载 PC (724MB) : Workupload Pixeldrain

压缩后文件被重新加密。

[剧透=紧缩常见问题解答]
如果无法在游戏之外加载/显示图像,请在此处为您的操作系统下载并安装webp解码器。

如果视频无法在游戏之外加载/显示安装,请在此处下载并 webm directshow 过滤器:

需要7zip解压:
[/剧透]
[/引用]
与罪的斗争 [v0.4.9.9b] [Chyos] - 原始大小:3,56GB

下载 PC (724MB) : Workupload Pixeldrain

压缩后文件被重新加密。

[剧透=紧缩常见问题解答]
如果图像无法在游戏之外加载/显示,请在此处为您的操作系统下载并安装 webp 编解码器:

如果视频无法在游戏之外加载/显示,请在此处下载并安装 webm directshow 过滤器:

需要 7zip 解压:
[/剧透]
[/引用]
如果我想移植Android,但我无法将其音频ogg转换为m4a,我该怎么办。你能告诉我一个方法吗? 7X4TC}D4KU0X9YU_DRW_G13.png

Reactions: odino

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
chenxiaofou I don't recommend making your own android port but this might help...https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-make-an-android-port-for-rpg-maker-mv.76693/
There are numerous programs to convert OGG to m4a so that shouldn't be an issue. If you're unable to convert you are probably use the wrong key to de-encrypt the ogg files... Try selecting a random OGG file and detect the key that way.

Don't reply to my post or ask me anymore questions. I don't know anymore than this and If the people here knew how to make a proper android port, they would have probably already made one.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am pretty sure the last one wants to be cucked tho
right, my bad there. one of them wanted to get cucked, the other one wanted to avoid it.
I was way way sleep deprived when i made that post. I stayed up all night playing stellaris for 20 hours in a row.

Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
right, my bad there. one of them wanted to get cucked, the other one wanted to avoid it.
I was way way sleep deprived when i made that post. I stayed up all night playing stellaris for 20 hours in a row.
Completely understandable. Why would anyone want to be cucked? The rate my character's going an entire generation of arenford is going to be his descendants. Just got to get rid of Dave, Giron, and Thomas somehow.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Im going to replay this (i lost my save), is it easiest to follow the walkthrough from beginning to end (like start with Mira and do as much as possible before moving on to Tia) or do a bit of everything?
the walkthrough is not in order. if you want to know which order to do the items in, I suggest this
mrttao EZ start guide

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
While I do know the answer let's go through the logically. Who in arenford has the task of protecting the populace? Lyvia and our mercs if we progressed her questline.

I guess the answer didn't take that long to logic out.

just go see lyvia if you don't have mercs and if you do, go to the one sitting behind the tavern
Ah I knew they would have made this question!
But let’s be real if logic was used on this thread now we would not have these questions

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Understandable stellaris is a top notch game, but remember sleep is super important, especially when playing great games such as that

Reactions: mrttao

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ottoeight another thing you can add is that after rescuing Arianna, you can go back into the the abandoned church, kill the cultists there, enter their ritual room, kill the prophet and get the tainted dawnbreaker, a sword.
First things first. Just killed Gurtak: time to learn magic and cooking now. Our favourite perky girl will come much later.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
New Supplementary Notes to the Official Walkthrough:

- you'd better ask Frisha and learn sewing as soon as you get your home back: craft anything you can and equip because they're very useful items;

- Tia's morning routine (chopping wood time): don't forget watching her cutting logs - an orc will show: kill him, that's easy points and money.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
New Supplementary Notes to the Official Walkthrough:

- you'd better ask Frisha and learn sewing as soon as you get your home back: craft anything you can and equip because they're very useful items;

- Tia's morning routine (chopping wood time): don't forget watching her cutting logs - an orc will show: kill him, that's easy points and money.
Atleast change that to
- Save before crafting, make any leather armor piece than check for Upgrade slots, repeat if the Item had 2/2, otherwise reload
It might be scummy but it will allow you to keep that armor for much longer.
Also I don't really agree with that as you can get some weak (old) leather Armor from the shop (20 Silver if I remember correctly) and by defeating Tomak (corrupt Hiba).
Paying 1 Gold early on is a far higher hurdle to take, unless you previously completed Frisha's Quest, had Sex with her and corrupted her enough so she teaches you how to sew for free

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i got a dumb question but who else can get pregnant if someone can help i would be grateful

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes