Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Only when Chyos and Dreamworks drop the new collaboration update, where Asws is actually set in the Shrek universe and in this update you cuck Shrek from Fiona
Honestly, I would love if Chyos uploaded a April fools update where it adds an expansion to the swamp map and allows you to fight Shrek

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wtf thats very racist :mad: Brazilians Lives matter

No queen yet in this update?? I will wait then
What, I just like bananas and Brazil has my favorite kind, I didn’t mean to sound like that, next time I’ll go for the polar bears in Antartica, sorry bout it.
Queen is next update.
Honestly, I would love if Chyos uploaded a April fools update where it adds an expansion to the swamp map and allows you to fight Shrek
Eh Chyos doesn’t seem like the meme guy, jokes in ASWS are rare as users who use the search bar.
But since hope never dies I’ll may ask him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I like how Chyos implemented dialogues for Lyvia in places early in the game where you don’t need her, like the swamps or the cult base.
Also I git the heart of the plague fiend first try, didn’t know it could happen

Reactions: ravven_7

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I like how Chyos implemented dialogues for Lyvia in places early in the game where you don’t need her, like the swamps or the cult base.
Also I git the heart of the plague fiend first try, didn’t know it could happen
Maybe we're guaranteed to get the Heart on our 1st Plague Fiend fight? I remember getting it on first try on v4.8.0ish update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe we're guaranteed to get the Heart on our 1st Plague Fiend fight? I remember getting it on first try on v4.8.0ish update.
No we aren’t, usually it takes two or three tries, all the 7 times I played this game I never got it first try.

Also fun fact, if you ally with Gwen, Sabrina during the summoning has three different lines of dialogue depending on her relationship with you (stranger, friend and lover)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
No we aren’t, usually it takes two or three tries, all the 7 times I played this game I never got it first try.

Also fun fact, if you ally with Gwen, Sabrina during the summoning has three different lines of dialogue depending on her relationship with you (stranger, friend and lover)
Damn, so save scumming is still the way to go huh.

Interesting trivia, probably won't ever see it since I don't care about Gwen lmao, so good to know.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know how light torches under the church for Mira's quest? I've tried using my torch, and fire stone neither method is working. Please help

Thanks
You have to understand which god is, and give to him/her the item which represents them .
For example Isha’s statue, the goddess of lust, needs a vial of cum.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn, so save scumming is still the way to go huh.

Interesting trivia, probably won't ever see it since I don't care about Gwen lmao, so good to know.
Ah no frick, I made an error, I meant viceversa, if you ally with Athia you see those three lines of dialogue, sorry man I did my weekly sport and I was still dizzy, didn’t think clearly. (but I mean, when I am thinking clearly?).

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

it has been changed in a recent update. Now you get the heart always in the first try.

• Wow
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How to craft weapons using the stones u get when u unlock the boxes using demon keys
You can ONLY craft weapons using Shadow Stones (purple) and Silver. The other 2 kinds of stones can't be used to craft yet.
I recommend to save before opening the chests so you can get 3 in one run.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
You can ONLY craft weapons using Shadow Stones (purple) and Silver. The other 2 kinds of stones can't be used to craft yet.
I recommend to save before opening the chests so you can get 3 in one run.
How to use the purple and silver stones to craft weapons

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes