Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
yeah but you cant choose the stone if you still dont have the crafting guide added to the crafting list which somwone who should teach you that, which comes in version 5.0.0
I have no idea of what you're talking about.

What I know is that I crafted a shadowstone dagger quite a few updates ago.

I guess you need to have more talent points/advance in John's quest or both.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Many guys asked the same question (about number version of your save) - you've just made Mr Search Bar cry.
I mean, also the transformation question has never been ask before, totally not, not even yesterday or the day before yesterday.
Truly mr search bar is useless uh.
(#justiceformrsearchbar)

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Hmm...I got it to work before. I think I forgot a step... You might have to decrypt first then...the key can be found by selecting any of the images and then clicking detect. After you decrypt then, then run them through the restore images. That should work.
View attachment 1913786
1. Restore-Images (No-Key)
2. Drag or select files from /pictures
3. Restore Original Images
4. Save as ZIP
If you want specific character SG search xName
welll, sorry it din't work either, if you can give a try, tell me if it works for yours

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

oh yeah what is your talant points that allow you to learn create weapon with the shadow stone???? if what you are saying is true

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean, also the transformation question has never been ask before, totally not, not even yesterday or the day before yesterday.
Truly mr search bar is useless uh.
(#justiceformrsearchbar)
You're goddamn right.

(y)

#justiceformrsearchbar

Reactions: zARRR

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

oh yeah what is your talant points that allow you to learn create weapon with the shadow stone???? if what you are saying is true, i even answered you earlier but you ignored it which proves that you are nothing but words unless proven otherwise.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
oh yeah what is your talant points that allow you to learn create weapon with the shadow stone???? if what you are saying is true, i even answered you earlier but you ignored it which proves that you are nothing but words unless proven otherwise.
You go to the anvil and it should be there. For silver weapons you have to talk to corvin a Hunter next to the ruins and progress that quest line where you kill a werewolf. I'll have to look at the recipe again you might need silver weapons to make Shadow Stone weapons

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
we should be able to make soap with animal fat

Edit: by that I mean, we should make it so that it's possible to make soap from animal fat

Last edited:
Reactions: FarBonoFar

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
FarBonoFar at a high enough affection, I think you can take it from the tavern without issue...and if you have to steal it regardless, just steal it from giron, the shithead

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I wasn serious about this, just joking.

But now something serious. What about a dog?

On medieval times, a hunter isalways followed by a dog or more than one.
Their functions were pretty clear:
- To move the "herd" or in other words, the animals to a place where the hunter could have a good aim.
- To track the scent of animals.
- To prey on some smalls animals, like rabbits, or birds( partridge).
- To defend houses or people. On the hunter house or shack, it was often filled with meat, the scent of the meat attract some carnivores animals, like wolfs, or in the worst cases bears.Of course, a dog against a bear isa no-no but they can bark, right?

Instead we have a cat that doesnt prey on mice, he/she is on the front house, doing nothing, expecting food, and jerking off all day. At least we have demon keys.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ravven_7 and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes