djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
The first time you talk to Corven he gives you a mission to get +1 Hunting.
Talk again to him and he mention a creature that killed his family.

THEN play hide n seek with Arianna 3/4 times and a Werewolf approach her. You try to fight it and after a few rounds Corven pops up and helps you.

After that talk about werewolf with him and he recommends crafting Silver Arrowheads (you need to be able to craft in John's anvil), but you can craft Silver Weapons if you can/want. 1 Silver Ingot= 1 gold. You need 1 for the arrowheads (you get 6 IIRC) or 3/4 for the weapons.

After you get a Demon Key, you can use it to open the purple chests below the Church (there are 3 hidden in the shadows at a time and it respawn and change locations after a few days).

IIRC you can get 1 Yellow Stone, 1 Green Stone or 1 PURPLE STONE (the Shadow Stone). The yellow and green Stone can only be sold right now.

You need 4/5 Silver Ingots and 1 Shadow Stone to craft weapons. They are level 20 weapons.

Given that you have to keep defeating or dogging Syva, I recommend to save once you find one of the chests before opening then. That way you can get 3 Shadow Stones in one run.

Iron Weapons are a little inferior but easier and cheaper to get.

it was there but i never seen it because i didnt do the church at that time and didnt have these stones. so i didnt see them.

Reactions: Matiur13

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
past it. I feel like I'm being overly hostile but at the same time Idgaf. like c'mon man. nyra straight up tells you how to trigger it. you just have to listen to the dialogue.
Nooo c’mon Revgen, join our side, the passive aggressive guys.
Join the corruption!

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Any games similar to this? Fighting leveling up . I know peasants quests and roundscapes any recommendations will be much appreciated..

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Whats the general decision on Umah/Lainah, do the majority of the players go through with the transformation?

I only ask because I believe the dev will just put in more effort on whatever's popular in this path so might as well pick the one with the majority of player backing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Whats the general decision on Umah/Lainah, do the majority of the players go through with the transformation?

I only ask because I believe the dev will just put in more effort on whatever's popular in this path so might as well pick the one with the majority of player backing.
I like Umah original form personally.
I believe Chyos doesn’t have much other plans for Umah other than some bonus sex scenes in the poll and some story relevance, and Rumah hasn‘t still appeared in the polls, so we can conclude that it’s gonna be a long long time ('Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find) before Rumah gets its final update

Reactions: JakubK
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes