RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Fear not, there is still the milf orc.
After that is unknown how it will develop the orc girl extravaganza, there are clues of a goblin girl, but for now if other orc girls will appear, it’s all speculation.
well umah's mom seems like the brains of the operation, though possibly undervalued? could probably play on that. Like Isha said, it was a lot easier to target female orcs for the transformation then the men. tia's quest to kill her father may also leave behind some female orcs (the men obviously must die). that makes two possible scenarios to pick up more female orcs that are supposed to be rare anyways. (dunno how they've sustained themselves so far unless maybe there's a chance to get a regular orc in a pairing between a half-orc and orc). regardless leaving a hostile group (the maz orcs) alone is not going to be an option and we have to liberate the rumahian's anyways. I fully transformed Umah because that's what she wanted after being partially transformed but that just pissed her parents off so peace is kind of not an option.

on the grand scale of things, it seems like gromthel's minions are up to some shit and so far we know demons, dark elves and orcs are all associated with him. the cult is probably just made up of some dumb fucks who think the demon god will give them power in the world order and not kill them and turn the world into a hellscape. so taking away the orcs from his faction would be a good idea. the bianca/gavina quest line gives us a chance to fuck over the dark elves while mira quest line involves demons. unless we're missing any other races (dwarves got their own god and so do the regular elves), that just leaves the cult which can be dealt with during the arianna quest line.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
**Help please** Bug-When i get to abbandoned cottage - witch hut, game freeze.
There is a suspension of the game due to the inclusion of animation. Apparently your computer is weak.
Try disabling some animation elements in the game settings.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Any kind soul sharing the last news, pretty please?

:poop:
Chyos will drop the update on Friday but read it yourself

Good morning,
the week is coming to an end, time for some progress news. Over this week I've finished my work on the other 5 animations and implemented them all into the game (~300 new images). This took most of my time but I also managed to get some of the new dialogue done and fixed some bugs that you reported on discord. It would have been nice to be already done with the 0.5.0.0 update, even though no one is pushing me I have my own inner clock that tells me that I have a lot more on my plate that I want to work on. But it will definitly need more time to get this update to the point that I want. Both routes have different end events so it takes a bit longer to get these done. I'm currently planning to release the update on the coming Friday. This should be enough time and will hopefully leave enough for the Arianna/Kate Bonus scene and the 0.5.0.5 update afterwards.
It's still early and I want to get a lot more done today. So back to work!
For those of you who are already through with work: Enjoy your weekend!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i meant a full fast travel mod for all locations
But for what?
We have already 4 main locations, any other fast travel would be useless if not lazy.
Also it ain’t even that complicated going from one place to another, walking through all overworld maps would take less than 5 minutes

Reactions: danial74

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well umah's mom seems like the brains of the operation, though possibly undervalued? could probably play on that. Like Isha said, it was a lot easier to target female orcs for the transformation then the men. tia's quest to kill her father may also leave behind some female orcs (the men obviously must die). that makes two possible scenarios to pick up more female orcs that are supposed to be rare anyways. (dunno how they've sustained themselves so far unless maybe there's a chance to get a regular orc in a pairing between a half-orc and orc). regardless leaving a hostile group (the maz orcs) alone is not going to be an option and we have to liberate the rumahian's anyways. I fully transformed Umah because that's what she wanted after being partially transformed but that just pissed her parents off so peace is kind of not an option.

on the grand scale of things, it seems like gromthel's minions are up to some shit and so far we know demons, dark elves and orcs are all associated with him. the cult is probably just made up of some dumb fucks who think the demon god will give them power in the world order and not kill them and turn the world into a hellscape. so taking away the orcs from his faction would be a good idea. the bianca/gavina quest line gives us a chance to fuck over the dark elves while mira quest line involves demons. unless we're missing any other races (dwarves got their own god and so do the regular elves), that just leaves the cult which can be dealt with during the arianna quest line.
well i like umah's mom even in the orc form, talking some idea...

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

What kind of Orc is Umah' mom, btw? She speaks fluently and has enough brainpower to control things from the shadows. Is she a hybrid, or some pure breed Orcs are actually more intelligent than we might think?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What kind of Orc is Umah' mom, btw? She speaks fluently and has enough brainpower to control things from the shadows. Is she a hybrid, or some pure breed Orcs are actually more intelligent than we might think?
I think she said once that she lived with humans, but I may be wrong.
She just probably saw a lot being the chieftain’s wife.
But we cannot discard any theory on some external intervention

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey apologies if this has been asked already. How do you go about marrying julia? i have handed liandra to the baron but nothing has happened.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes