RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hey apologies if this has been asked already. How do you go about marrying julia? i have handed liandra to the baron but nothing has happened.
The actual event where you marry Julia is not in the game. If you keep interacting with Julia she'll eventually ask you to marry her and then I suppose you could bring it up to giron at that point. Just keep fucking Yasmine which will eventually corrupt Julia and open up her sex options.

Reactions: dreadmonkey91

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I only get 1000 exp from killings Brigands. How do I grind XP quickly now?
Rogues and cultists are the way, also there is a secret boss, the prophet in the underground base, if you still didn’t kill him.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Guys, what kinds of debuffs MC will get when he's low on Energy? I remember it makes his accuracy piss poor, but is there anything else?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
new bonus scene poll:

Good evening/morning!

The pre poll is now over. I decided to start this poll early since none of the other options got close to the idea for Arianna (Thanks to Cshep).
So the new option that is added this month:

Arianna: She discovers Rumah in the forest. Scouts will spot her and bring her before the chieftain (Dasan or MC) they will explain her the rules and since she will declare herself the MC's wanita, wear clothes according to that. Of course it will also lead to sex with her in Rumah.

Normaly I would wait with this poll until after the latest bonus scene is released (In this case Kate & Arianna) but since my scedule got a bit mixed up thanks to covid I don't want to wait until the month is almost over before starting this poll.

Pity votes: Another topic I would like to talk about are pity votes. You might have noticed that new options always start at the bottom and ascent when ever another option above it got removed. In this case Bianca's scene has been on the poll a long time now. Some of you brought it up last month, so this is an attempt to solve this situation. To give it a chance to finally win at some point I will add 10 extra votes to it every month from now on until it wins. After that who ever get's to the top spot will receive the same treatment. The pre poll should prevent such situations (only if it won there it will be added here) but still if there are so many flashy new ideas some fall behind. And yeah the Bianca scene didn't even go through the pre vote since it was added by me as something I originally wanted to put into her last update but didn't have enough time for.

Last month Julia won the poll. So her scene is next after Arianna & Kate. I will start working on that right after the 0.5.0.5 release.
As always: the result of last month's vote + explanation can be found , same rules as always (Votes carry over to next month shown by the +x). You can all write suggestions for a bonus scene here on patreon via pm or on discord in the extra-scene channel. I'm always happy for input!

Here the other options for this month:

• Bianca (+64): Get a proper toy from Tia to help Bianca train her butt for the upcoming anal challenge. (Gavina will also watch to get some inspiration)
  • Lyvia & Katherin (+63): Lyvia visits Katherin in her hut in the evening for an extended 3some scene with the MC while Tia is in Rumah.
  • Penny & Natasha (+48): Penny visits the church to pray. After what has happened she feels like she commited a sin (depending on choices either betraying Henry/betraying MC/having sex before marriage), Natasha & the MC will help her with her penance.
  • Maui & Umah (+34): A new 3some scene with them at Maui's tent (for both of Umah's paths) and if you are on Dasan's route he will show up and wants a piece of that ass.
  • Tia (+158): If the MC neglects her in his hut too often she will get more demanding for sex (new scene). If on Dasan's route and the MC still neglects her she will seek pleasure from him. (There will also be an optional path where Dasan charms Tia before the MC claims her)
  • Gavina (+22): Anal (talking her into it depending on the route she is on) + I will rework her current scene a bit + Finally finish the dream scene to repeat the goblin event with her and Bianca in the Mc's dreams.
  • Mira, Frisha & Emily (+32): Invite them to a bath in your new tub. this will lead to a little rivalry among themselves. In the end only Mira will be able to stay over at the MC's new house (this can then be further expanded in the future)
This poll will run until the end of the month.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Tia will win this poll. the other choices would need 80% of the vote to win at this point. Arianna however seems to be popular and could win by the next poll (and definitely by the one after that).

odino

Aug 14, 2017
cannot dev just forget this poll crap and move story to kirlik man for how long trip to kirlik got paused?
im realy want to know story of MC family and his connection to king line or isha uldar athia

Reactions: valley57 and Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
But for what?
We have already 4 main locations, any other fast travel would be useless if not lazy.
Also it ain’t even that complicated going from one place to another, walking through all overworld maps would take less than 5 minutes
Mostly, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO go from a place to another, because you collect tons of useful and necessary things this way: herbs, money, jewels, logs, mud and so on. You stumble into rabbits and deers and wolves, too.

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
cannot dev just forget this poll crap and move story to kirlik man for how long trip to kirlik got paused?
im realy want to know story of MC family and his connection to king line or isha uldar athia
I think - I hope - they're talking about bonus scenes.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Mostly, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO go from a place to another, because you collect tons of useful and necessary things this way: herbs, money, jewels, logs, mud and so on. You stumble into rabbits and deers and wolves, too.
I wouldn't mind quick travel to isha's cottage tbh

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
new bonus scene poll:

Arianna: She discovers Rumah in the forest. Scouts will spot her and bring her before the chieftain (Dasan or MC) they will explain her the rules and since she will declare herself the MC's wanita, wear clothes according to that. Of course it will also lead to sex with her in Rumah.
WUT DA FUCK IS DIS CRAP?!?

Tia will win this poll. the other choices would need 80% of the vote to win at this point. Arianna however seems to be popular and could win by the next poll (and definitely by the one after that).
Just give me a ton of sleeping pills: don't wake me up until Frisha-Emily-Mira threesome wins.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I think we should expect the journey to Kirlic for next year.
There are still a few questlines that need to be completed or further expanded:
• Tia's revenge
• Penny/Coldstone
• the Cult
• Melissa's map
• The tunnels below Arenfield to be finally completely interconnected.

There are still too many possible interconnections between Arenfield citizens to move the Story to Chapter 3.

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes