Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This game needs more pregnancy, in fact all the girls need to be able to get pregnant by the MC
Looking at how it is being handled in this game, this will take a lot of time to implement pregnancy for other NPCs. However, game is worth playing even without pregnancy in my opinion.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Looking at how it is being handled in this game, this will take a lot of time to implement pregnancy for other NPCs. However, game is worth playing even without pregnancy in my opinion.
It takes exactly one month plus weird shenanigan, to put a pregnancy update for a girl.
Next girl will be Emily, and she will have a lot of stuff in her update, such as her marriage

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It takes exactly one month plus weird shenanigan, to put a pregnancy update for a girl.
Next girl will be Emily, and she will have a lot of stuff in her update, such as her marriage
:eek: What?....I have to marry her! .... I'm already married to an "Ould one" (She wasn't when we married :)) and with all the younger single women in the game!...The only way I'll go up the isle with her is if you stand behind with the Shotgun. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
So, basically, the talk about a solution of the less voted, it wasn't even mentioned by the dev, he keeps rolling on. Cool.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So, basically, the talk about a solution of the less voted, it wasn't even mentioned by the dev, he keeps rolling on. Cool.
Also I asked for dogs…
It deteriorated quickly into Arianna werewolf, but hey guess what, now we have an option for the bonus scene where Arianna discovers Rumah!

Oh what’s that, do you hear it?
It seems Otto screams arrive even here

• Haha
Reactions: RoamingZone

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Basically it ends to nothing.

And I'll get ahead: What it was done is a patch and not a solution.
Because patrons will grow, and the pity votes will end into nothing.
It is like when you have a crack in the wall,putting cellophane will endure, but everyone knows that it is not safe and the wall will break or worse; will crumble and you need to make a new wall again. A solution is using cement and even break and put some bricks to make it safe.
This is the same, I will not put fault on others, like who make the advice, because all ends into developer's responsability.
It was sloopy and put the responsability on others to avoid it, because democracy is like that: " It was what you chose, so get on with it"
But hey, it is fair that people choose have pubs open before saving peoples life, because it was chosen by democracy.

In the end, time will tell.
And I am not gonna discuss this, because I know how it gonna end, and I dont want to get a purge in the thread or have people banned, including me.
That's all.

Reactions: odino and Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Also I asked for dogs…
It deteriorated quickly into Arianna werewolf, but hey guess what, now we have an option for the bonus scene where Arianna discovers Rumah!

Oh what’s that, do you hear it?
It seems Otto screams arrive even here
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I like Umah original form personally.
I believe Chyos doesn’t have much other plans for Umah other than some bonus sex scenes in the poll and some story relevance, and Rumah hasn‘t still appeared in the polls, so we can conclude that it’s gonna be a long long time ('Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find) before Rumah gets its final update
Well that sucks, the orc girls are my favorite part of the game.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
and it seems like it's certain to win the prevote...interesting how much popularity the arianna bonus scenes have while it's one of the least popular main content options. when lyvia and tia come off, I wonder if arianna will spike...

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone has like save in the middle of the game? lets say before going to bandits leader etc? the save provided is already all unlocked and its long journey to re-start(old saves don't work)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well that sucks, the orc girls are my favorite part of the game.
Fear not, there is still the milf orc.
After that is unknown how it will develop the orc girl extravaganza, there are clues of a goblin girl, but for now if other orc girls will appear, it’s all speculation.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
**Help please** Bug-When i get to abbandoned cottage - witch hut, game freeze.
Need more information.
Are you on a really old computer?
Have you modified the game? (Cheat engine to raise stats)
You can upload a save just before you go to Gwen's house and I'll look at it

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes