Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
we should be able to make soap with animal fat

Edit: by that I mean, we should make it so that it's possible to make soap from animal fat
You'll make candles with fat. When the time comes, Lucius will tell ya and you'll make them. When the right time comes, of course.

-------------

Just a reminder to the guys - I'm not talking to you, RevGen10 ;) - who make questions and won't accept answers:

I GUESS some people still WON'T understand that this is an OLD STYLE Role Playing Game.

You gotta earn abilities. You get stronger and stronger and your enemies get stronger and stronger. You will learn abilities (recipes, crafting and so on) when the RIGHT time comes. Once again, when the RIGHT time comes.

Have a look at that damn questlog and check the level required for each quest.

And, for chrissake, why are you bothering us/yourselves with trifle pointless things (like that damn soap in the kitchen: just grab it) ?

That's all for today. See ya.

Jul 2, 2022
Question, i sent Tia to get fucked by the Orcs as chieftain. How do i send someone else the next time? I only have an option to send Tia again... Do i just wait for the "orc attack countdown timer"?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wasn serious about this, just joking.

But now something serious. What about a dog?

On medieval times, a hunter isalways followed by a dog or more than one.
Their functions were pretty clear:
- To move the "herd" or in other words, the animals to a place where the hunter could have a good aim.
- To track the scent of animals.
- To prey on some smalls animals, like rabbits, or birds( partridge).
- To defend houses or people. On the hunter house or shack, it was often filled with meat, the scent of the meat attract some carnivores animals, like wolfs, or in the worst cases bears.Of course, a dog against a bear isa no-no but they can bark, right?

Instead we have a cat that doesnt prey on mice, he/she is on the front house, doing nothing, expecting food, and jerking off all day. At least we have demon keys.
Those dogs were dachshunds, terriers and harriers, these three kinds especially the nobles and kings had it.
We have no sheeps, and so a dog for a herd is useless.

Also I love cats, but a dog mechanic should implemented someway.
Just put a Dachshund for rabbits, those bastards are incredible at entering rabbits’s nests.
We have no foxes, so no hunt as sport.
Let’s just get a dog, and the dog acts like the cat but with food and logs.
Since a pure breed is rare, I guess we get whatever we find ( or whatever dog models DAZ has)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yotetar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
New supplementary notes to the official walkthrough:

Lyvia's story:

- bandit camp, after you rescue Lyvia: pick up panflute and shovel;

- garrison's barracks: if you steal money, +1 alignment.

See ya.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You go to the anvil and it should be there. For silver weapons you have to talk to corvin a Hunter next to the ruins and progress that quest line where you kill a werewolf. I'll have to look at the recipe again you might need silver weapons to make Shadow Stone weapons
oh you mean i have to start the game because i already killed that long time ago..... without the shadow stone.

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
I wasn serious about this, just joking.

But now something serious. What about a dog?

On medieval times, a hunter isalways followed by a dog or more than one.
Their functions were pretty clear:
- To move the "herd" or in other words, the animals to a place where the hunter could have a good aim.
- To track the scent of animals.
- To prey on some smalls animals, like rabbits, or birds( partridge).
- To defend houses or people. On the hunter house or shack, it was often filled with meat, the scent of the meat attract some carnivores animals, like wolfs, or in the worst cases bears.Of course, a dog against a bear isa no-no but they can bark, right?

Instead we have a cat that doesnt prey on mice, he/she is on the front house, doing nothing, expecting food, and jerking off all day. At least we have demon keys.
Then there will be bestiality scenes, maybe.:devilish:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
No, you don’t need to restart the game, you have just progressed enough
i tried to talk to the hunter he is not helping.

so again what are your points that you have that allowed you to learn the shadow stone weapon?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How to craft weapons using the stones u get when u unlock the boxes using demon keys
i tried to talk to the hunter he is not helping.

so again what are your points that you have that allowed you to learn the shadow stone weapon?
The first time you talk to Corven he gives you a mission to get +1 Hunting.
Talk again to him and he mention a creature that killed his family.

THEN play hide n seek with Arianna 3/4 times and a Werewolf approach her. You try to fight it and after a few rounds Corven pops up and helps you.

After that talk about werewolf with him and he recommends crafting Silver Arrowheads (you need to be able to craft in John's anvil), but you can craft Silver Weapons if you can/want. 1 Silver Ingot= 1 gold. You need 1 for the arrowheads (you get 6 IIRC) or 3/4 for the weapons.

After you get a Demon Key, you can use it to open the purple chests below the Church (there are 3 hidden in the shadows at a time and it respawn and change locations after a few days).

IIRC you can get 1 Yellow Stone, 1 Green Stone or 1 PURPLE STONE (the Shadow Stone). The yellow and green Stone can only be sold right now.

You need 4/5 Silver Ingots and 1 Shadow Stone to craft weapons. They are level 20 weapons.

Given that you have to keep defeating or dogging Syva, I recommend to save once you find one of the chests before opening then. That way you can get 3 Shadow Stones in one run.

Iron Weapons are a little inferior but easier and cheaper to get.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Those dogs were dachshunds, terriers and harriers, these three kinds especially the nobles and kings had it.
We have no sheeps, and so a dog for a herd is useless.

Also I love cats, but a dog mechanic should implemented someway.
Just put a Dachshund for rabbits, those bastards are incredible at entering rabbits’s nests.
We have no foxes, so no hunt as sport.
Let’s just get a dog, and the dog acts like the cat but with food and logs.
Since a pure breed is rare, I guess we get whatever we find ( or whatever dog models DAZ has)
The dogs were used to by chefs,bakers and millers, to guide blind people.
And in the high middle age some beggars use them to beg.
Also they were "guards from important places, like cathedrals.

Of course if we are talking about breeds we can say this:
- The mastiff comes from tibetan Mastiff, a true ancient dog even before than middle ages.( V b.c
-The bulldog were used to fight bulls.
-The origin of Rottweiler were in middle ages.
-Basenji, it is a dog from Africa, they were revered byegiptians as "Dog of Keops", and it was used in the hunt on others places of Africa.

All these breeds I mentioned above, were used in the middle ages by our ancestors on too many things, so we can expand more than the ass of a noble.

Also, the cats were used as a Weather beacon, you dont want to know why.

Reactions: zARRR

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
when the bluscreen appears, I need the error that windows says,without the name of the error I cannot help you.
it didn`t say anything (i know what you talking about like error 0xeeeee something, only say sorry and restart windows)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes