Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ah no frick, I made an error, I meant viceversa, if you ally with Athia you see those three lines of dialogue, sorry man I did my weekly sport and I was still dizzy, didn’t think clearly. (but I mean, when I am thinking clearly?).
Watersports, I'm guessing?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
anyone, know how to decrypt the cg?, i already try everything that i found and nothing work

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
ty bro, but i try that before, it just give me a empty image
Hmm...I got it to work before. I think I forgot a step... You might have to decrypt first then...the key can be found by selecting any of the images and then clicking detect. After you decrypt then, then run them through the restore images. That should work.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Btw, I just tried playing the game on joiplay on Android. I only messed around for 2 minutes but the game loaded, I was able to get through the menus and also play a sex scenes...why do people keep asking for an android port lmao? Just use joiplay. You get something on Android to unzip the file and play it that way...I used the compressed version because I figured it'd be quicker to unzip but I'll test a full one later...still takes a bit of time to unzip the compressed version.

Edit: there's slight lag but besides that I haven't run into any issues

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR and Honamyzer

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hmm. this is weird. importing my previous save, I am now forced into the slut route with julia. even though i was already in the love route with her due to having demanded to be paid with her hand in marriage as payment for the mine.

Or is Giron lying when he said I was not interested in her, and her being forced into a skimpier outfit and a more desperate mindset was on purpose even for the love route?

Last edited:

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
fuck it I was going to wait for 5.0.0 but since 4.9.9 is up...
this will update any game version since 4.9.5a to 4.9.9b
I made it on my own and I have tested it multiple times so it should work fine. make a backup just in case though...I'll release one for 5.0.0 when that is released here.

it's about 111 mb's
edit: do let me know if there are issues...
edit2: added a gofile link as a backup:
It's ok that game version in save menu still 4.9.5a?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes