zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how to I check the neighbors in Anya quest????
Read the posts before, they already answered this question
Can i still use my saves for the next update? I think i have 0.4.9.6 now
Yes, why the question?
Only one time happened, and the next rework should not ruin saves, but it’s still under discussion.
Do you guys know if the Mc's alignment impact the story/plot or is it just the dialogue?
i believe it just the dialogue at the moment
Only dialogues, even sone story lines, like when you save the hunters, but no impact on the story

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Some decisions are only available with high evil alignment
Yeah, but they don’t really impact the story.
The one choice that I can see plot changing is Natasha’s corruption, but after that I don’t think choices like Kate’s anal will be key essential factors in the story

Reactions: Evangelion-01

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
I have not played this game for a long time so I might be remembering wrong but I think there were hints that Fiona(penny's sister) might be alive. Is that possible? anyone knows?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have not played this game for a long time so I might be remembering wrong but I think there were hints that Fiona(penny's sister) might be alive. Is that possible? anyone knows?
Only when Chyos and Dreamworks drop the new collaboration update, where Asws is actually set in the Shrek universe and in this update you cuck Shrek from Fiona

• Haha
Reactions: LUKE1254

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Sigh, here we go
Ah I knew they would have made this question!
But let’s be real if logic was used on this thread now we would not have these questions
:HideThePain:
Isn’t better to mind control him?
Long term definately, though doing it will complete the revenge Quest granting extra Exp... so short term it's a great boon
Don't you have to align with Gwen to do that? Killing him early is also just a neutral option
will there be more verena update
Bonus scenes maybe if they get voted on
thankyou. any idea when 5.0.0 gonna released ?
Next week hopefully
Who knows? The next penny expansion involves dealing with the coldstone family so we find more clues on who attack her family. The penny expansion won't happen for some time based on current voting patterns

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sigh, here we go

:HideThePain:

Don't you have to align with Gwen to do that? Killing him early is also just a neutral option

Bonus scenes maybe if they get voted on

Next week hopefully

Who knows? The next penny expansion involves dealing with the coldstone family so we find more clues on who attack her family. The penny expansion won't happen for some time based on current voting patterns
Not really, you just need to learn the highest spell with Sabrina to mind control him, no siding.
You also don’t gain alignment points.
(Also thanks fro answering other questions I was having a mental breakdown)

• Haha

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Not really, you just need to learn the highest spell with Sabrina to mind control him, no siding.
You also don’t gain alignment points.
(Also thanks fro answering other questions I was having a mental breakdown)
:unsure: huh...I was probably afraid of accidently aligning with isha then. since the option to side with her has to be selected twice before you can truly decide to side with her or not.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
:unsure: huh...I was probably afraid of accidently aligning with isha then. since the option to side with her has to be selected twice before you can truly decide to side with her or not.
The only good thing you gain from killing him, is the quest getting a completion tag, and the exp.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes