RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
With the map you can go to the Cottage, the Bandit's camp and Rumah.
you can? I've tried clicking on it...lemme try again...
besides those locations, the only other location is the forest ruins. when kirlic becomes an option, it will definitely get fast travel.
WUT DA FUCK IS DIS CRAP?!?

Just give me a ton of sleeping pills: don't wake me up until Frisha-Emily-Mira threesome wins.
I take it you're not a fan of rumah lol...the mira-emily-frisha threesome is pretty popular (averaging about 20% of the vote) so it should win in 2-3 polls. there will definitely be a shift after tia wins...with the pity vote, bianca should also win within the next 2-3 polls.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
can someone tell me how to get into bandits hideout or Anya's quest
there's a search bar to your right. very easy to use and you don't have to wait for an answer that has been given 20 something times now.

anya's quest is initiated by visitng anya's whose house is below penny's. the bandits can be found to the south, past the mines. when you get to the trees, go left and click on the trees while having rope in your inventory. you can then climb down and fight the bandits.

Reactions: Keyaru
Feb 2, 2021
there's a search bar to your right. very easy to use and you don't have to wait for an answer that has been given 20 something times now.

anya's quest is initiated by visitng anya's whose house is below penny's. the bandits can be found to the south, past the mines. when you get to the trees, go left and click on the trees while having rope in your inventory. you can then climb down and fight the bandits.
thank you for the info good sir it worked :] and I tried searching it up in the searchbar and it only led me to discussions and mods

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Happened to me as well UNTIL I switched-off the "Quick Battle" under Options. Now Brigands are ~10k, even Orcs ~3k exp.
I will say this to clarify for everyone:

The "quick battle" is a feature to end battle without much "low health" when you reach certain lvl, this have pros and cons:

Pros:
-You end battle quickly.Gain loot and exp.
-It is for people to grind without expending too much time.
-You dont lose too much health or energy.
Cons:
-You lose sex scenes(NTR)
-You lose a lot of exp,(It is logic, if you spend time doing the fight, the reward should be high)
-You lose a lot coins,(explained above)

You can switch the quick battle in options.

Have fun.

Pd: I hate phones.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Thibaud-88-

Nov 11, 2020
fuck it I was going to wait for 5.0.0 but since 4.9.9 is up...
this will update any game version since 4.9.5a to 4.9.9b
I made it on my own and I have tested it multiple times so it should work fine. make a backup just in case though...I'll release one for 5.0.0 when that is released here.

it's about 111 mb's
edit: do let me know if there are issues...
edit2: added a gofile link as a backup:
it's a nice idea to release Update patches instead of downloading all over again

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
34% of the votes fucking already, she is second to Tia’s…

Oh well to make things funnier I’ll give a vote to Bianca, may she get her bonus scene in 2025
With pity votes, she should win in about 3-4 polls...so maybe before 2023 lmao.

• Yay, new update!

odino

Aug 14, 2017
use cheat book is best way for grind hehe all my states are 10 and my items are 90+
whos here for grind?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
34% of the votes fucking already, she is second to Tia’s…

Oh well to make things funnier I’ll give a vote to Bianca, may she get her bonus scene in 2025
35% now. I think people actually listened to my comment where I said not to vote for tia because it's impossible for her to lose at this point.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes