Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Has anyone a guide for the drunken soldier fights?
The first time you fight a drunken soldier there should be an explanation. I don't remenber the order.
I don't know if the Tutorial Gem had that tip or not.
If you have enough Energy, you can use the option Defensive Strike once (soldier lose 2 hit points).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
OMG, maybe another penis will be shown! Literally the worst thing in the world.
But seeing the mc only having sex in never enough is it? it has to be someone else right? anyone else. "why does this fake character get all this pussy its not fair!"

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
while I don't play ntr, I have read over those scenes and honestly I hate how pathetic the mc acts during the ntr scenes. straight up selling the women in the game to assholes. that above all else is a sin and I have no desire to partake in it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh yes the abuse innkeeper. While the MC is an angel fucking everything that lives and breathes. :D

Yes totally, because there's nothing abusive and coercive with what the MC is doing. All fine. Other people are evil, not me.

Aren't humans grand? :D
The MC reflects the player choices, I had save files where he had only one woman, and even when he has sex with every woman he has always the choice of helping them other than corrupting them, like Emily, Bianca, Penny et cetera.
While Thomas never showed a sign of Repentance or an option to become a better person.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The MC reflects the player choices, I had save files where he had only one woman, and even when he has sex with every woman he has always the choice of helping them other than corrupting them, like Emily, Bianca, Penny et cetera.
While Thomas never showed a sign of Repentance or an option to become a better person.
Lucius, Thomas, Giron, Dave and Henry are assholes.

Good guys and MC's allies: Frank, John and Roderic. This is why Old Chap Rod will always "share" Verena - his wife, dudes - with MC in my gameplays ;)

Rick? well... he's a nice guy.

We will see whether Father Lewd is good or bad.

Reactions: zARRR

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
did anyone got slow after play 0.4.9b my game is slow like 80 ot 90% i can't walk outsite much and all anime walk is slow

odino

Aug 14, 2017
you need your eye fixed hehe thomas let mc take a shelter in his inn for piling some potato he sheltered 3 women there too while only kate enof for it
he sheltered a person there that not risk his inn but his life too aka phila while mc suggested to use her as slave

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
The first time you fight a drunken soldier there should be an explanation. I don't remenber the order.
I don't know if the Tutorial Gem had that tip or not.
If you have enough Energy, you can use the option Defensive Strike once (soldier lose 2 hit points).
I'm aware of all that, but thanks anyway. I'm still looking for a guide because it's a pain in the ass to write down every single line they say and trial/error what move works, because common sense doesn't seem to.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
did anyone got slow after play 0.4.9b my game is slow like 80 ot 90% i can't walk outsite much and all anime walk is slow
well im using compressed version and dont see much difrence
open task manager and check cpu and ramm usage or other stuff maybe something else made your pc slow

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
you need your eye fixed hehe thomas let mc take a shelter in his inn for piling some potato he sheltered 3 women there too while only kate enof for it
he sheltered a person there that not risk his inn but his life too aka phila while mc suggested to use her as slave
Man the only one who needs his eye fixed and his mind too, is you, enough is enough, you keep in every way going against common sense with batshit declarations or trolling.
For you MC is a shit stain for every action he does, good or evil, and even Revgen told all of this but you keep going.
Sure, keep thinking Thomas is a saint who totally doesn’t abuse his workers, or anything like that.
I don’t care anymore at this point.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
man you need medicine too who said thomas is saint i say theres no difrence betwen MC and other sht like giron thomas lucios they are same shit only good guy in game was so far is smith eric roderick marcus all other are same

and if you realy dont care then stop annoying me
this is struggle with sin if you think MC is saint then why struggle?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
man you need medicine too who said thomas is saint i say theres no difrence betwen MC and other sht like giron thomas lucios they are same shit only good guy in game was so far is smith eric roderick marcus all other are same

and if you realy dont care then stop annoying me
this is struggle with sin if you think MC is saint then why struggle?
Where did I say MC is a saint?
The struggle is between him and the lust or corruption, he can struggle and try to overcome his burden or embrace it.
He can be dure evil but also try to improve, and the way of improvement is how the plots progresses for the most part.
Also Eric isn’t good, I am sure of it, just like all other men of power, he has skeletons in his closet.
And not rewarding John and turning Giron into a Baron says a lot.

And don’t worry I’ll just ignore you as long as you don’t annoy me with those replies, have a nice day.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
looks like you cannot stand on your word about dont care for even 33 min lol
giron is son of baron which was friends of john and im sure they had cult in that mansion basement too but we know nothing about john yet so he is saint so far till updates come
and eric was great so far and got backstbbed alot too it was he who did most of carpenter for MC and made orphange for his future abandoned childeren

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
looks like you cannot stand on your word about dont care for even 33 min lol
giron is son of baron which was friends of john and im sure they had cult in that mansion basement too but we know nothing about john yet so he is saint so far till updates come
and eric was great so far and got backstbbed alot too it was he who did most of carpenter for MC and made orphange for his future abandoned childeren
Dude… just no.
First the Father of Giron wasn’t a baron, he was just a mayor who kept getting elected because he was a good man and they stopped the elections at some point because he kept winning.
And by the letter in the cellar we know that he knew nothing about the cult, he saw that the village was changing and he didn’t trust at all Giron’s new friends.
Second the orphanage was built to save Emily from Giron evil plans, if you put your children there it’s another discussion, since Chyos hinted at keeping children in your house if you’ll have marriage.

And that’s about it, also you confonded Rick with Eric.

And don’t worry for my word, I’ll put you on ignore so’ll keep my word, wanted just to clear this

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes