zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos edited the Bianca scene on the bonus poll...
Bianca (+64): Get a proper toy from Tia to help Bianca train her butt for the upcoming anal challenge. (Gavina will also watch to get some inspiration). Also another scene with Bianca near Arenfield at night & if she had sex with goblins she will have a visitor at night in the valley

I guess the goblins will enjoy it. But hey, hopefully it makes the option more popular.
I fucking knew it…
God, I am laughing… or crying?
Poor Bianca the only treatment you get, it’s either getting ignored or become a cattle for green little bastards, one day you’ll get the love you deserve

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I fucking knew it…
God, I am laughing… or crying?
Poor Bianca the only treatment you get, it’s either getting ignored or become a cattle for green little bastards, one day you’ll get the love you deserve
She just suffers from lack of story. I don't see her main content option winning for maybe 4 more release cycles? Lyvia will win 5.2 and then tia for 5.3 and then Emily, Melissa, and Mira in any order. So...5.7 and beyond? Honestly penny is the unfortunate one. She only got like 5% of the vote in the current poll while Bianca/gavina got 8%. Plus I bet Arianna will surge after the heavy hitters leave the poll. Bianca/Gavina 2023 probably. This of course ignores the possibility that a new option will be super popular from the get-go and push the the options already on the poll further back

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She just suffers from lack of story. I don't see her main content option winning for maybe 4 more release cycles? Lyvia will win 5.2 and then tia for 5.3 and then Emily, Melissa, and Mira in any order. So...5.7 and beyond? Honestly penny is the unfortunate one. She only got like 5% of the vote in the current poll while Bianca/gavina got 8%. Plus I bet Arianna will surge after the heavy hitters leave the poll. Bianca/Gavina 2023 probably. This of course ignores the possibility that a new option will be super popular from the get-go and push the the options already on the poll further back
What, I thought she had already a hug chunk of story, her questline is basically preparing for the big plot event.
And yeah I agree with Penny, she is the least exciting one, but I still think they need more love or something

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What, I thought she had already a hug chunk of story, her questline is basically preparing for the big plot event.
And yeah I agree with Penny, she is the least exciting one, but I still think they need more love or something
Penny has quite interesting potential storyline continuation still in Arenfield, that doesn't need main plot to advance necessarily. With you finding out who killed her parents and is the Coldstone family that owns almost all farmlands behind these things, though it very well might be that Coldstone family is tied with the cult. Personally i would like to see this storyline to expand.

Reactions: Nellyg

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
lemme rephrase. there's not much to do with her. besides needing her for sneak and lockpicking, the story itself didn't...pull me in. though now that the next segment is up for a vote, I'd love to see it in the game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The curious thing is: both of you are right.
I mean:even if the avatar is affected by the decisions you make, he still has his own dialogue.
So it is not truly first person, but not truly third person either.
That's what Chyos (the Author) himself tells us at the very beginning: "you play the role of...", which is not the same as: "you are...".

And that's what I've been trying to explain to them.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Penny has quite interesting potential storyline continuation still in Arenfield, that doesn't need main plot to advance necessarily. With you finding out who killed her parents and is the Coldstone family that owns almost all farmlands behind these things, though it very well might be that Coldstone family is tied with the cult. Personally i would like to see this storyline to expand.
We might assume that Penny's sister was kidnapped by the fucking cultists.

Come on Chyos, you should tell Patrons which quests need to be made first for plot's reasons.

And, for chrissake NO MORE RUMAH & TIA, dammnit!

Reactions: Nellyg

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Come on Chyos, you should tell Patrons which quests need to be made first for plot's reasons.

>.> no need to bring chris into this.

tia should be more or less finished with her next update...besides pregnancy and stuff...as for rumah stuff...I don't see that coming back into focus for a while...hopefully...like I really want to push the questlines in arenford first. rumah should only be bonus scenes anyways. I agree with you though. I wish we could see how different questlines intersect. the short teaser we get for it in the poll might not tell us enough to get people hyped.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

You are aware that you will lose every vote because Tia is the best girl ever.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That's what Chyos (the Author) himself tells us at the very beginning: "you play the role of...", which is not the same as: "you are...".

And that's what I've been trying to explain to them.
No one has claimed that they are the MC in game, you can only be MC in your own life, not in games. Unless you do a game where you self-insert yourself as MC.

But there's still difference between MC being avatar of you in game, doing what you decide for them to do and other characters in game.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
enough with the mc and avatar stuff. it's a difference of perspective. someone please ask an inane question

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes