NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
well ,i thought i had the perfect no ntr save with only Liandra and Anya left to do ,but reading Liandra's walkthrough i learned that taking the soap in the inn early in the game was a mistake , i edited the switch stoleClaireSoap to false but the soap diden't reappear :[
I m sure that Chyos will offer you a solution....for example perhaps in the future you could replace the stolen soap with the soap from Giron house... Usually the Dev offers the option to avoid NTR.

Reactions: playa2

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
The game's story is not told by a first-person point of view narrative.
actually it is sometimes ,for exemple "female npc sucks your cock" it's just that the dev don't dare to do it because of all the people whining about self-insert and compensating even if the most popular games ever have silent mcs in common (elder scrolls,fallout,mount and blade ,project zomboid ,mmorpgs ....etc)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
actually it is sometimes ,for exemple "female npc sucks your cock" it's just that the dev don't dare to do it because of all the people whining about self-insert and compensating even if the most popular games ever have silent mcs in common (elder scrolls,fallout,mount and blade ,project zomboid ,mmorpgs ....etc)
Honestly, I didn't understand a word of this.

Anyway, I'll rephrase: you're watching MC moving and talking and acting from above/afar. You see his whole body and face.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The game's story is not told by a first-person point of view narrative.
Just because story isn't told by a first-person point of view narrative, doesn't mean that protagonist isn't your avatar in the game world. Protagonist in every game you play is your avatar in that game's world, doing things you choose them to do. Sure it might require more suspension of disbelief than it would do if it was first person POV, but amount of suspension of disbelief games require differ based on many variables like that.

• Love
Reactions: queeg500

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just because story isn't told by a first-person point of view narrative, doesn't mean that protagonist isn't your avatar in the game world. Protagonist in every game you play is your avatar in that game's world, doing things you choose them to do. Sure it might require more suspension of disbelief than it would do if it was first person POV, but amount of suspension of disbelief games require differ based on many variables like that.
Guess what? I am me, therefore I don't think I am him.

• Angry

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The curious thing is: both of you are right.
I mean:even if the avatar is affected by the decisions you make, he still has his own dialogue.
So it is not truly first person, but not truly third person either.

For example: In Resident evil 3 Jill Valentine is an avatar that the player, uses to move, and make decisions(mostly on nemesis) but she has her own dialogue, feelings, and she is "autonomus". So you dont have the feeling that you are the character, but you are playing with a character. " You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S"

This phrase is truly fulminant and it's an indicative that she is a character that you play with and not a "fist-person character".

And another example is: TES:Skyrim, in this game you are truly on "first person", you decide what to say, what to do, basically everything, so it's truly a "first person game", where you, the player is the MC.

In a Struggle with Sin is more like Resident Evil 3 than Skyrim, but because it doesnt have enough bucket to make the player have that feeling, make people dubious.

So stop digging about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
The curious thing is: both of you are right.
I mean:even if the avatar is affected by the decisions you make, he still has his own dialogue.
So it is not truly first person, but not truly third person either.

For example: In Resident evil 3 Jill Valentine is an avatar that the player, uses to move, and make decisions(mostly on nemesis) but she has her own dialogue, feelings, and she is "autonomus". So you dont have the feeling that you are the character, but you are playing with a character. " You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S"

This phrase is truly fulminant and it's an indicative that she is a character that you play with and not a "fist-person character".

And another example is: TES:Skyrim, in this game you are truly on "first person", you decide what to say, what to do, basically everything, so it's truly a "first person game", where you, the player is the MC.

In a Struggle with Sin is more like Resident Evil 3 than Skyrim, but because it doesnt have enough bucket to make the player have that feeling, make people dubious.

So stop digging about that.
nobody is dubious it's just that saying "hell yeah i have a big ass house now or i finally did that hottie" is more appealing than "hell yeah the mc who is totally not me has a big ass house now " so until we have games that allow the first exemple we will bend our imagination a bit ,especially for a hot game like a struggle with sin .

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This was a rollercoaster of a thread, from the usual NTR discussion to the perception of the ego in game design, where are the save file askers?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how do you change natasha's breast size? i wanna make them small again
You need to taint the fountain where she drinks.
Even if it’s hinted to do that when you inspect the fountain itself after meeting Natasha…

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Chyos edited the Bianca scene on the bonus poll...
Bianca (+64): Get a proper toy from Tia to help Bianca train her butt for the upcoming anal challenge. (Gavina will also watch to get some inspiration). Also another scene with Bianca near Arenfield at night & if she had sex with goblins she will have a visitor at night in the valley

I guess the goblins will enjoy it. But hey, hopefully it makes the option more popular.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes