Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
More Supplementary Notes to the Official Walkthrough:

John's quest - the mine:

- if you bury the dead soldier outside mine: -1 alignment
- after you sent your mercenaries: if you are with Lyvia and you order to burn the dead corpses Lyvia's affection will rise;
- you will find a jade in a chest in the mine.

-------

I might have stumbled into a bug playing 0.4.9.5a ---> when at full party (MC + Lyvia + Tia) I wasn't able to use energy potion: it just doesn't work.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
More Supplementary Notes to the Official Walkthrough:

John's quest - the mine:

- if you bury the dead soldier outside mine: -1 alignment
- after you sent your mercenaries: if you are with Lyvia and you order to burn the dead corpses Lyvia's affection will rise;
- you will find a jade in a chest in the mine.

-------

I might have stumbled into a bug playing 0.4.9.5a ---> when at full party (MC + Lyvia + Tia) I wasn't able to use energy potion: it just doesn't work.
weird. I just loaded up a save on 4.9.5 and used an energy potion with full party and it worked fine for me. were you in combat at the time?
edit: used it in combat and it still works.
weird

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
weird. I just loaded up a save on 4.9.5 and used an energy potion with full party and it worked fine for me. were you in combat at the time?
edit: used it in combat and it still works.
weird
Fighting the goblins in the mine. I wiped 2 groups, I need more energy before facing another group, but I wasn't able to use a potion: I just selected it, it told me that everybody could sip it, but it just didn't trigger. So I had to "unselect" it by right-clicking.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i hate NTR but is there a way to tie this bs in midle of town and open for public use?
does this thing got single brain cell and know how long its take to makes 20 golds? gumb tard cows.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ravven_7

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me if there is a solution to this error. where I already paid the debt with thomas even in the missions it is already registered as complete but he keeps asking me for payment Captura de pantalla (13).png Captura de pantalla (14).png

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
It's an ongoing quest. You can rent a room whenever.
I can't rent the room because it says it's under renovation and if I remember well the last time I played, first I had to pay the debt and then I could rent the room but even though I've already paid, it keeps asking me to pay the debt

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes