Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
<.< he did. he was showing the completed quests. lol
I see. Well, I'll be damned if I did understand anything.

Anyway, I don't care. As I've always say: you just need the walkthrough in OP.

As soon as I answer them, I wish I didn't. Everytime.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

yeh it's the same for me...I can't help but be passive aggressive about the whole thing because the walkthrough either answers the questions or you just need a tiny bit of logic to get through. like finding the rogues who took anya's gold...like c'mon. iirc she tells you were they went and quest log tells you that too. figuring out how to get to the outpost took me a bit but I figured that if I can't go through the rocks, I'll just go down from above. we have rope for a reason.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019

In fact, to advance in the game, I currently only guide myself through the missions, I only read what I have to search for or do, and I only use the walkthrough when I really don't find something, like when it asks you to infiltrate the cult, I didn't know what to do and I tried several things and it didn't work for me so I checked it to see what to do, and the ring if I found it and I returned it to him

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Besides, I have already played this game several times, only sometimes I messed up somewhere, so I started it again from the beginning again.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I m sure that Chyos will offer you a solution....for example perhaps in the future you could replace the stolen soap with the soap from Giron house... Usually the Dev offers the option to avoid NTR.
I don't think he will add an option to undo NTR if you are already on NTR path
If you don't want to use a walkthrough then just set NTR = off in setting

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't think he will add an option to undo NTR if you are already on NTR path
If you don't want to use a walkthrough then just set NTR = off in setting
Nah man, even before on most NTR paths he gives always an ultimatum, and many players could not have known that stealing the soap could lead to NTR, so Chyos gives an heads up, no need to say to turn off NTR.

Example: You chose Lucius instead of Katherin, Lucius can’t do shit if you didn’t sell cum vials and even if you did you can pay her debt to solve the problem.
Or when you discover Henry true intention, you can kick him immediately out of the house, but only after some days he starts having sex with Penny.
Or the horrible traumatizing livestock for goblins in Bianca’s storyline, it gives you days before the horror starts.
Or Frisha even if you let her drink the wine, or give the kiss to Dave, you still have the last word to save her before going definetly into the NTR path.

Also some characters need the MC to continue their story and even when their NTR path is fully embraced you still have the option to get your girls back like Arianna and Kate.

You get NTR only when you fail battles (especially risky ones) or don’t pay attention to the dialogues and settings, some NTR paths that cannot be undone for now are some like Frisha or Dasan fuckery, and even then you get something that warns you.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You get NTR only when you fail battles (especially risky ones) or don’t pay attention to the dialogues and settings, some NTR paths that cannot be undone for now are some like Frisha or Dasan fuckery, and even then you get something that warns you.
That's the huge big problem, pal: too many people just won't pay attention at the dialogues.

Anyway, I've always told you guys: don't sell cum vials to Lucius, because of what happens to Kate in the tavern.

I WILL ADD: the more cum vials you sell to Lucius, the more cum vials Giron will give Dave in order to corrupt Frisha.

So, if you love grinding, just sell those fucking vials of yours. :devilish:

Do you need cash? 1 elderwood log = 1 gold coin, pals.

• Sad
Reactions: mrttao and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's the huge big problem, pal: too many people just won't pay attention at the dialogues.

Anyway, I've always told you guys: don't sell cum vials to Lucius, because of what happens to Kate in the tavern.

I WILL ADD: the more cum vials you sell to Lucius, the more cum vials Giron will give Dave in order to corrupt Frisha.

So, if you love grinding, just sell those fucking vials of yours. :devilish:

Do you need cash? 1 elderwood log = 1 gold coin, pals.
I usually sell rabbit meat or whatever pile of flesh I have in my inventory, since now I am an hunting master, and I like beating meat…

But yeah since Elderwood is used like only one time, that’s also good (also don’t forget to squeeze Grant every week)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
a struggle with sin is running slow. a little hanging while running what should I do to make it fast
Besides turning off animations and running in performance mode? Nothing. Your computer probably just can't handle it. Rebooting your computer might make it faster temporarily.

So apparently i can't save or load in this game. Every time i save it just says "this save file is for a different game" and refuses to load, also when i use other people's save files it just doesn't recognise them at all.
For others people's saves to work, the globalsave has to have a record of the save existing. What I do is make a save first and then overwrite it with other people's save. As for your other error, what version of the game are you using? Are you trying to load super old saves or the saves from newer version of the game then what you're using?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I'm using the latest version. Never played the game before. I'm on joiplay but I don't think that's the issue.
weird. when I tried it with joiplay I was able to load the save that came with the game just fine. and I was able to save and load the game too... :unsure: yeh I have no idea.

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
finishing up anya's quest...5.1 will be about the queen and princess (wife and daughter of king eric). 5.2 will be about lyvia and preparing to fight the raven. 5.3 will mostly like be about tia and killing her father. after that, it'll depend on how the votes shift in the polls
What's the usual time span between updates? When I say updates, I mean full versions like the ones you've mentioned

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What's the usual time span between updates? When I say updates, I mean full versions like the ones you've mentioned
Before Chyos got Covid it was a full update each month, now he will try to catch up again the schedule, but expect this friday Anya’s final update (only for patrons) and 5.0.5. Near the end of this month

Reactions: Rejv95
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes