Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Before Chyos got Covid it was a full update each month, now he will try to catch up again the schedule, but expect this friday Anya’s final update (only for patrons) and 5.0.5. Near the end of this month
We'd better forget a full quest release every month. Now he's leaning towards half a quest every month. He definitely improved CGs and animations, so I guess it's fine.

I'd recommend very old players who aren't playing a fresh new gameplay since a long long time to play a brand new game because quite a few storylines improved a lot: CGs, animations, new lines, new storylines, new implemented features that work better if you play the game from scratch and so on.

Reactions: zARRR

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
What exactly are the requirements for talking to the mayor about marrying Julia?

Started corrupting her, had sex with Yasmine, talked with Julia in the kitchen, agreed to her proposal, had sex with Yasmine again when Julia asked to have sex with her too, I accepted.
I haven't done mines yet (not sure if it matters), haven't paid off the 20g debt (tried once, tried talking to the mayor afterwards, and the day after, no success).

Something is blocking the option to talk about it with the mayor and I don't know if it's because I started corrupting/had sex with her before asking his pops about marriage, or something else I'll eventually clear, but I certainly would like to know.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What exactly are the requirements for talking to the mayor about marrying Julia?

Started corrupting her, had sex with Yasmine, talked with Julia in the kitchen, agreed to her proposal, had sex with Yasmine again when Julia asked to have sex with her too, I accepted.
I haven't done mines yet (not sure if it matters), haven't paid off the 20g debt (tried once, tried talking to the mayor afterwards, and the day after, no success).

Something is blocking the option to talk about it with the mayor and I don't know if it's because I started corrupting/had sex with her before asking his pops about marriage, or something else I'll eventually clear, but I certainly would like to know.
The marriage with Julia isn’t implemented in the game yet, but to talk about it with the mayor, you need to do Liandra’s quest.

Reactions: Mossrock

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a big difference between losing to Dasan or making a deal with him?
He literally tells you what, you get to choose the girl to send. (Also if you get beaten, Tia goes instead or Raaisha)
how do I increase or decrees alignment?
Makes go high the alignment: selling cumvials, stealing wood, wine and money from Thomas, stealing money from people’s houses (Except Giron), giving cumwine when there is the option to girls et cetera.
While for now things that make go down the alignment are small events, like burying dead soldiers or sparing the drunk bandit.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
He literally tells you what, you get to choose the girl to send. (Also if you get beaten, Tia goes instead or Raaisha)

Makes go high the alignment: selling cumvials, stealing wood, wine and money from Thomas, stealing money from people’s houses (Except Giron), giving cumwine when there is the option to girls et cetera.
While for now things that make go down the alignment are small events, like burying dead soldiers or sparing the drunk bandit.
is there a way to cheat it? cause natasha needs 70 alignment to start her quest and I only got 57

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
is there a way to cheat it? cause natasha needs 70 alignment to start her quest and I only got 57
Use either RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin (github) or MTools (F95zone) to modify the alignment variables. It's labelled as "Corruption"; negative values correspond to 'good' alignment and positive for 'corruption' alignment.

Reactions: H2R

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have the cheatbook but I don't see the option to change alignment
Really?
I remember that if you scroll off you should find it, but if it isn’t I guess I was wrong.
Anyways quickiest way to get corrupted alignment is to either sell cumvials to Lucius (but expect consequences if you have ntr on) or give cumwine to girls like Penny or Hiba.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Really?
I remember that if you scroll off you should find it, but if it isn’t I guess I was wrong.
Anyways quickiest way to get corrupted alignment is to either sell cumvials to Lucius (but expect consequences if you have ntr on) or give cumwine to girls like Penny or Hiba.
I can't use hiba anymore

odino

Aug 14, 2017
how do I increase or decrees alignment?
you can use this but be aware do not ruin your save take a backups in advanced form you have to change variable #14 to 20 for 70 corruption and #206 to 70 change both after done change click file and save

Reactions: H2R

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't use hiba anymore
Don't cheat. Period.

Don't use cheatbook to rise alignment/corruption/love points.

We've warned people about it. The Author's warning players at the beginning of the game. He warns people at the beginning of the official walkthrough about it. Now I'm warning you.

Just play and do what you have to do and have fun.

Reactions: Magazif and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes