zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you dislike a chick just bang her once. Every quest/substory is good and my humble advice for everybody is: play them all, even Rumah (or so).

Jeebus, I banged the sabertooth orchess, too (yikes!). :poop:
I mean you can completely avoid Maui and Umah, so was the sacrifice worth it?

Jul 27, 2018
What in the hell do players have against the orc girls? They are stunning. Thank you Chyos for adding so much variety on mc menu. He can bang humans. can bang orcs. can bang elves. can bang the hobbit girls. can bang demons and even fallen gods. now we just need some goblin girls. some furry and to transform Rick into a cute sissy and bang him too.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
To be fair though, this really makes logical sense

Who the fuck goes into a mind control game and thinks "ok, I am gonna sell my mind control to the most corrupt merchant I know. I am sure he will use it responsibly"
You mean greed isn't guarantee of responsible behaviour? I'm shocked i tell you, well not that shocked. :p

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Not sure what it might trigger...maybe it's a conversation with Roderick in his Study or maybe it's not currently implemented.
the potential is there though.
I only entered the Tunnel from Rodericks Cave after also unlocking the tunnel from the Inn.
Afterall Claire is one of the hottest MILFs in Arenfield
Probably the only way is through Claire Quest and Relationship. Just wish there were more other options than forced, but yea.
Claire is the hottest she's also been wanting sex for a long time you can tell from her desires. And the thing about this game is that younger chicks like Arianna and Kate has a higher pitch moaning voice, the Older like 40 or so chicks like Claire Emily as a deeper pitched moaning voice, while unknown age like Isha/Gwen has the deeper voice.
the key needed to open that door is the same key you get from thomas's room. so yeh atm you can't open the door to the ritual room under the inn via roderic's secret room if you don't do claire's quest

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
do you guys think there will be consequences for using witchcraft instead of silver arrows in the mine ? the demon suspects Isha imediatly .

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Have you banged Maghda in Peasants Quest without saying Yuck! She's enough to turn Cassanova gay!
nah she gross. PQ is alright, but I could do without the asshair.
do you guys think there will be consequences for using witchcraft instead of silver arrows in the mine ? the demon suspects Isha imediatly .
probably? isha said she didn't want conflict with gromthel so maybe? it depends on if using witchcraft instead is tracked

Reactions: playa2

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
nah she gross. PQ is alright, but I could do without the asshair.

probably? isha said she didn't want conflict with gromthel so maybe? it depends on if using witchcraft instead is tracked
I think it's more about makeing her aware of all your cards, useing Silver arrows only teach her that you dealt with supernatural beings before. And since the Dark Elf is another Champion of Gromthul (or atleast high priestess) she probably knows about Ishas involvement with Syfa and their deal.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
What in the hell do players have against the orc girls? They are stunning. Thank you Chyos for adding so much variety on mc menu. He can bang humans. can bang orcs. can bang elves. can bang the hobbit girls. can bang demons and even fallen gods. now we just need some goblin girls. some furry and to transform Rick into a cute sissy and bang him too.
just ignore these racist guys who can not deal with ebony and green beauties.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Best Rumah girl is Raaisha hands down, sexy huntress with a moon shaped tattoo what more can you ask?
Then followed by Ayita.
I honestly liked Umah normal version, if you make her humanish she loses her natural beauty imo.
I have no ideas on the furries, but a goblin girl should be available with the new Bianca’s update.
Bad news if you hoped for Rick sissy, Chyos doesn’t want to put any M/M material in game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
:eek::eek::eek:

Well, just pour me some scotch whisky, even though it's early morning here.
C’mon Otto join the goblin train hype, don’t you want to cuck those little green bastards and get a wonderful goblin waifu?
Even if you dislike the goblin girl, there is always that hot dark elf mistress that needs some punishment :sneaky:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
C’mon Otto join the goblin train hype, don’t you want to cuck those little green bastards and get a wonderful goblin waifu?
Even if you dislike the goblin girl, there is always that hot dark elf mistress that needs some punishment :sneaky:
Well I am with Otto here though it'll take some courage to enter their breeding ground and see all those mind broken women.
I'll agree that it'll make the revenge "rape" more satisfying though if those goblin Girls are the same as most media describe them I am afraid the MC will end up being "revenge" raped by the girls. :sneaky:

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Someone pls share a full love save. (I dont like the one in the forum Athia is a slave)
well i am playing a full love game right now ,it's far from full though with 0 corruption to mc or girls unless mandatory ,right now doing Penny's quest (Henry will wake up soon)+ Ophilia will show up in the tavern soon.dident touch Natasha ,Gavina,Athia,Liandra yet and Tia is ready to go to Rumah.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes