RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
...to be exact, it's a test version because chyos was unable to test one of the routes for bugs. it's still in the process of being uploaded to mega and mediafire. unless you feel like bug testing, I recommend people don't upload that version here and just wait until a fixed version gets released on monday.

Changelog:

• Final part of Anya's quest (5 new animations for her) (+2 ntr which aren't implented yet)
  • Some other fixes around the world that have been reported to me over the past weeks

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The update isnt tested, and will take into monday to fix shit. So even if its leaked, probably will be shit. So I dont think leakers will upload it here, it would be a mess, with people complaining here.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The update isnt tested, and will take into monday to fix shit. So even if its leaked, probably will be shit. So I dont think leakers will upload it here, it would be a mess, with people complaining here.
one of the routes is unplayable. definitely should not be leaked.

Reactions: zARRR

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, i ask again, does maybe anyone have a save for new version before meeting bandits etc? seems a lot of work to start everything from the start

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No saves for you, check the op
The save link in the OP is more neglected than a child in a daycare managed by stoners... Who am I kidding stoners have more attention to children, let’s go with daycare managed by nuns

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The save link in the OP is more neglected than a child in a daycare managed by stoners... Who am I kidding stoners have more attention to children, let’s go with daycare managed by nuns
the only issue is that is both of those saves ally with isha. that would be one decision I would put off (though I ultimately allied with athia instead)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
meh. here's a save for 4.9.9. No ntr, no sharing verena, non-futa sabrina and I haven't done the natasha quest yet. also have not allied with either isha or athia in this one. all other quests are complete besides the anya one. knock yourselves out

Reactions: mercytea

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry i meant like early game save after annoying relationship grindings, but thank you, i saw endgame save at first site but it has all unlocked^^

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Cheats help with resource grind. I don't recommend editing affection and corruption because that break the game
Exactly that, did once before and it broke the game, its still annoying to do all the quests at exact timings etc, but i guess it has to be done, thank you anyway tho. Sorry if it seemed ignorant ignoring "full" save

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Exactly that, did once before and it broke the game, its still annoying to do all the quests at exact timings etc, but i guess it has to be done, thank you anyway tho. Sorry if it seemed ignorant ignoring "full" save
Also just so you know Anya's quest relies on a lot of other quests already being done. So if you did get a relatively fresh save just for that you're going to end up having to push other quest lines anyways to finish Anya's quest

Reactions: yourdesire8

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
BUG? Visited Arianna in her bedroom. Followed father downstairs. Told to visit workshop. Found nothing. Can't leave house message is visit workshop. v49.9

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes