Yotetar

May 23, 2020
No, Livya is bugged, but very very bugged, on some point of the game you could not give her wine even if you didnt give her wine the first time. The developer needs to fix when livya comes.If someone wants to try this out, you can go until you have the bandit camp, and keep going without corrupting Livya, and you will not have the opportunity to corrupt her to have a relationship with her, anymore.

Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
No, Livya is bugged, but very very bugged, on some point of the game you could not give her wine even if you didnt give her wine the first time. The developer needs to fix when livya comes.If someone wants to try this out, you can go until you have the bandit camp, and keep going without corrupting Livya, and you will not have the opportunity to corrupt her to have a relationship with her, anymore.
you don't need to corrupt her though to be in a relationship. just keep giving her regular wine and talk to her solo (without tia) and eventually that will open up the love route. I can still trigger that even though I have also completed her questline for now. you can corrupt lyvia afterwards with blowjobs. talking to lyvia about recruiting brigands sets the variables so that the only option you get afterwards is whether or not to offer her wine.
You couldn't find my original because there isn't one that's mine, but...mate...I literally quoted the answer, you could've followed the quotes to find the question to which your answer isn't an answer.

What I couldn't do for a while is
"Sit with Lyvia at the campfire in the evening" (questlog)
"13.Talk to her again inside the camp when she's sitting at the fire" (walkthrough)
a short cutscene that didn't want to trigger, however it's necessary to not outright kill mercenaries but to have the option to recruit mercenaries.
"(merc band name) will rise!" was the only response from Lyvia when talking to her,
and just sitting at the fire just whenever resulted in the message "Time passes as you watch the flames."
Questlog was useless, walkthrough was useless, and close all suggestions here including sending Tia away were useless, until I found the one that actually addressed the exact problem with the exact solution:

I just had to sit with Lyvia at exaclty 18:00 to progress. Which is ridiculous. But worked. And Tia was also sitting there so that wasn't it.

(I'm leaving this deliberately keyword stuffed comment to help others who use the search function to find the answer.)
Weird, in all of my playthroughs I always got it right, the Lyvia conversation, without checking external information, it ain’t that hard.
RevGen10 you that are that are probably better than me in this stuff, whaddya think?
Edit: nvm
I'm able to trigger it at 19:00. you just have to tell tia to go cut some firewood and then you sit down next to lyvia and offer her some wine. eventually she'll start telling you about her past and after 4-5 rounds of that, the love route will be open. I've followed the walkthrough to completion and the only issue I ever had was with ayita.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
I'm able to trigger it at 19:00. you just have to tell tia to go cut some firewood and then you sit down next to lyvia and offer her some wine. eventually she'll start telling you about her past and after 4-5 rounds of that, the love route will be open. I've followed the walkthrough to completion and the only issue I ever had was with ayita.
Bro, you're talking about something entirely different.
I'm talking about the very first scene of sitting with her near the fire. The 13th step in the walkthrough.
You're talking about seducing her. That's the 19th step.

We're not talking about the same thing here. At all.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Ok I checked, you are right, just need to be the hour exact. That's not good, it should be on a range of hours like 4-7, or that gonna give headaches and frustrate people, because I remembered months months ago trying to have a relationship with Lyvia and get frustrated, even using the guide to the point I had to make a redo. And yes I made a mistake I didnt mean need to corrupt her, just to give her wine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the feeling that he might be Roderic, in fact.
He isn't... I killed the Wolf and Roderick was still around to help me with Arianna.
If you run from the werewolf there will be more text in which the MC says the Wolf COULD have been Roderick, but there is no proof... if you kill him it's clear it wasn't Roderick

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Bro, you're talking about something entirely different.
I'm talking about the very first scene of sitting with her near the fire. The 13th step in the walkthrough.
You're talking about seducing her. That's the 19th step.

We're not talking about the same thing here. At all.
no it is. the event I talked about is also part of 13 on the walkthough. the conditions for the event are:
Screenshot_64.png
so you can see that it has to be greater or = to 18. ofc they'll go to sleep like 10ish so you got a range of 6-9 to get it done in. don't drive tia away, just keep her around at the fire. and then the event should fire with no issues (#13 on the walkthough). then once you start seducing lyvia, then tell tia to go chop wood before you try

once you talk to her about recruiting brigands, you can start offering her wine to start the love route

definitely should update the walkthrough

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
no it is. the event I talked about is also part of 13 on the walkthough. the conditions for the event are:
View attachment 1930862
so you can see that it has to be greater or = to 18. ofc they'll go to sleep like 10ish so you got a range of 6-9 to get it done in. don't drive tia away, just keep her around at the fire. and then the event should fire with no issues (#13 on the walkthough). then once you start seducing lyvia, then tell tia to go chop wood before you try

once you talk to her about recruiting brigands, you can start offering her wine to start the love route

definitely should update the walkthrough
Yeah, and I find it difficult to give a shit because it only ever worked when I triggered it at 18 exactly.
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where Tia is didn't matter. Wine didn't matter. The only, ONLY, ONLY way I could manage to trigger it,
after searching and experimenting and reloading over and over again trying the various suggestions I could find here for more than an hour,
was to trigger it EXACTLY at 18:00.
Not 18:01, not 17:59, not 19:24, not 21:00 or whatever else random points in time I tried it, but exactly 18:00.

Now, I don't give one remote flying shitnugget why this is happening, what is supposed to happen and what kind of fuckery is behind it, but it IS happening and I'd very much appreciate it if you didn't take me for an idiot and give me the fucking benefit of doubt, or if you call me a liar, then do tell me for what possible purpose I would make up random shit like this.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yeah, and I find it difficult to give a shit because it only ever worked when I triggered it at 18 exactly.
Here you go:
Where Tia is didn't matter. Wine didn't matter. The only, ONLY, ONLY way I could manage to trigger it,
after searching and experimenting and reloading over and over again trying the various suggestions I could find here for more than an hour,
Not 18:01, not 17:59, not 19:24, not 21:00 or whatever else random points in time I tried it, but exactly 18:00.

Now, I don't give one remote flying shitnugget why this is happening, what is supposed to happen and what kind of fuckery is behind it, but it IS happening and I'd very much appreciate it if you didn't take me for an idiot and give me the fucking benefit of doubt, or if you call me a liar, then do tell me for what possible purpose I would make up random shit like this.
Give me your full save, tell me the version you are playing and I will try to see what the fuck is wrong with your save.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It disappointed me that there's no difference in Anya's quest if you have Isha's bless or not...

Game_BY25qpaesY.jpg Game_V5luXkUMK7.jpg

Thank RevGen10 for the save he shared. I didn't need much time to test it.

meh. here's a save for 4.9.9. No ntr, no sharing verena, non-futa sabrina and I haven't done the natasha quest yet. also have not allied with either isha or athia in this one. all other quests are complete besides the anya one. knock yourselves out

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Here you go:

I got pics too man. this is #13 on the walkthrough in case that was the confusion here. never called you an idiot or a liar. just told you how it is.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Give me your full save, tell me the version you are playing and I will try to see what the fuck is wrong with your save.
Save attached, version is 0.4.9.9b.
Thank you, but waste no more time on it than you actually want to waste, I'm past that point and I'm pretty much done with the topic also.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Thank you, but waste no more time on it than you actually want to waste, I'm past that point and I'm pretty much done with the topic also.
Full save means, the entire folder, not only file 40.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
took your save, waited a day and 1 hour so that it was 7:00 and managed to get the scene. the only issue I can think of is when I checked your variables. the game thinks you already had the interaction with lyvia that day (and you might have had a different one that day idk) but because of that it skips over the event that day. just waiting a day and then trying again at the fireplace gets you want need. (y) not sure why it would work exactly at 6 on the original day but could just be a weird engine thing

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
In Arianna's house the the workshop closet is empty. Is there another closet that you are referring to?
• Try to fllow Roderic to his workshop and find out the workshop closet is empty.
• Wait until the next day.
• While Roderic is working in his workshop, go to his study and check the closed there (you can hide in the empty room next to the stairs)
You will find his Cult's robes. This will prompt the next step of the questline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellyg

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Matuir13 suggestion doesn't work either. Time is stopped and i can't leave the house, so no way to advance to next day.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
yeh drop a save.
I had to rename the file to *.save since the actual extension of *.rpgsave is not recognized by this forum's attachment function.
So don't forget to rename it back
it should start in Arianna's bedroom.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes