H2R

Jul 9, 2020
and if I have sex with Imawyn in her cell will that lock me out of her love route?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
i am confused. I went to the workshop, opened the closet, went upstairs to study, opened the closet, examined wine, examined festival book, went downstairs to front door, received message check workshop, went back to workshop, opened the closet, found nothing else to do, back to front door, received same message no matter what else I do. What am I missing?
With the save that I gave you, all you need to do is sneak into the house and go to the second floor and enter the office and look in his closet. That will progress the quest. I went ahead and did everything you had to do to progress the quest to the point you could actually leave the house.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
You're confusing the workshop and Roderick's office. The office is on the 2nd floor, the workshop is on the 1st floor. You need to leave Arianna's room when "noise is heard". You see Roderick coming out of the office to the stairs and going down them. You follow him. He enters the workshop, goes to the closet and hides in it. After that, go into the workshop, go to the closet and find the hidden lock. Further in the text of the game.
i am aware of the locations of both the 2nd floor study and the 1st floor workshop; however, I am not finding the 'hidden lock'. I only get the message "nothing in here"

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
i am aware of the locations of both the 2nd floor study and the 1st floor workshop; however, I am not finding the 'hidden lock'. I only get the message "nothing in here"
Also you might need to increase your perception. Did you find the robes in the closet on the second floor yet? That needs to be done before you can find a hidden door in the closet on the first floor in the workshop.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Also you might need to increase your perception. Did you find the robes in the closet on the second floor yet? That needs to be done before you can find a hidden door in the closet on the first floor in the workshop.
I found an old book in the top left of the bookcase that i must have missed before. After searching both closets and all 4 books in the study the father coming home was triggered. That allowed me to leave the house and come back the next day. Sorry for my ineptitude. Maybe the message preventing me from leaving the house would have better directed me to search the study instead of the workshop.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
there are no robes in the study on the second floor. I provided my save and was told it worked. My perception was 1, however I raised it to 3 and still no robes and no hidden lock. The father is supposedly out wearing his robes so maybe my timing is off but with time stopped and unable to leave the house I am still stuck.
... Did you not use the save that I attached to the reply? I've been telling you that I got you out of the house.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I think people doesnt understand that a new update doesnt means that it will posted here inmediatly. If patrons have lucky it will be uploaded in 5-7 hours. If things go wrong,I dont know.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
So you have a small talent for "Perception". A minimum of 2 is needed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not many questlines have really been finished, you could say that Emily finally ended, but I think the marriage, pregnancy and the harem in the family will be her last optional objectives.
Emilys next Update includeing pregnancy and marriage is the end of her story, the Harem and other Bonus scenes will still be an option later on
and if I have sex with Imawyn in her cell will that lock me out of her love route?
Yes it does

Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
So basically, is like when your boss goes behind you in the office and say: "Damn, my man' excel sheet is fucked up"
Also gavina sex animation is fucked too.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So basically, is like when your boss goes behind you in the office and say: "Damn, my man' excel sheet us fucked up"
Also gavina sex animation is fucked too.
i think the bonus poll option for bianca mentioned reworking her current scene...

Gavina (+22): Anal (talking her into it depending on the route she is on) + I will rework her current scene a bit + Finally finish the dream scene to repeat the goblin event with her and Bianca in the Mc's dreams.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes