zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So basically, is like when your boss goes behind you in the office and say: "Damn, my man' excel sheet is fucked up"
Also gavina sex animation is fucked too.
Chyos has a lots of merits, but animations are still not his best thing.
He has some great sex scenes and characters models, like the Rumah girls, and he even fixed some, like Kate.
But there is still much work to do on some, and they can be a turn off for new players… Looking at you Emily

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Chyos has a lots of merits, but animations are still not his best thing.
He has some great sex scenes and characters models, like the Rumah girls, and he even fixed some, like Kate.
But there is still much work to do on some, and they can be a turn off for new players… Looking at you Emily
A month or two of just reworks would be fine in my opinion. But that's just my opinion lol. You can tell with the newer stuff that there was a marked improvement with the models and animations. It's just that the only time a character might get revisited is when their main content option wins.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to get to know Julia without having to use corruption?

If so please let me know.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I think people doesnt understand that a new update doesnt means that it will posted here inmediatly. If patrons have lucky it will be uploaded in 5-7 hours. If things go wrong,I dont know.
Indeed, to add to that, typically it doesn't get posted here till it gets requested.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
this is random but anyone else find this face horrifying? Like something ain't right, here.
View attachment 1932831
that's just Penny with a donkey dong in the backdoor ,for the game art the dev probably chose to go for "realistic" medieval "beauties " to make the game stand out from all the Daz 3D stuff ,personnaly i like it ,don't know if it's the best idea for massive audiences though .

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
that's just Penny with a donkey dong in the backdoor ,for the game art the dev probably chose to go for "realistic" medieval "beauties " to make the game stand out from all the Daz 3D stuff ,personnaly i like it ,don't know if it's the best idea for massive audiences though .
The graphics in the game are from TK17, it is much easier to make than DAZ, but it is not easy to make beautiful characters.

Reactions: playa2

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a way to get to know Julia without having to use corruption?

If so please let me know.
Knowing biblically?
No for now you have to corrupt her, a no corruption route will be available either when she gets a bonus scene or the marriage update

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I think not, because you had already taken that when she joins the church
14 days already passed and she is ready to do the ritual, I havent snuck in at 10pm to take her virginity yet so I wondered if I waited even more and only did the church questline instead of her's would she eventually lose it to Aidalin.

Jun 24, 2017
A month or two of just reworks would be fine in my opinion. But that's just my opinion lol. You can tell with the newer stuff that there was a marked improvement with the models and animations. It's just that the only time a character might get revisited is when their main content option wins.
Reworks would be fine once the game is complete story wise

Reactions: odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Может кто-нибудь объяснит мне, что я делаю неправильно? Я не могу продвинуться в квесте "Гибель веры". Нужно испортить воду в фонтане церкви спермой, но линия с этой опцией неактивна. Квест "Контролируй свою поездку" выполнен. View attachment 1931937 View attachment 1931939 View attachment 1931940
maybe need to progress Geven {isha} too
are your char got active effect from anti pot?
or does you edit your corruption? if you edit it there many switch and variable thats need to be changed so its works i found 2 variable for it but im sure there are more

Last edited:

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
So far the MC's party with Lyvia and Tia can deal the brigants,the orcs and the others. But there is room in the party for one more. I wonder who will be the next...? Perhaps a "healer"... or someone with magik attacks...who knows!

odino

Aug 14, 2017
So far the MC's party with Lyvia and Tia can deal the brigants,the orcs and the others. But there is room in the party for one more. I wonder who will be the next...? Perhaps a "healer"... or someone with magik attacks...who knows!
that spot reserved for story guest event i think like ariana anya liandra etc they join MC pt temporary

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
maybe need to progress Geven {isha} too
are your char got active effect from anti pot?
or does you edit your corruption? if you edit it there many switch and variable thats need to be changed so its works i found 2 variable for it but im sure there are more
The game was played cleanly, without cheats, but on the quest with Natasha it turned out what happened. Depravity is mainly due to stealing at night and selling vials to Lucius. No markups have been made.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes