mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So... about the new content. I am genuinely unsure what I am supposed to do here and waiting for a walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well yes, you CAN avoid meeting her directly via Yasmine by meeting her while meeting Giron for Johns and Emilys sake, when she is present or just talk to her in the Kitchen once... and than request her hand for marriage dureing Liandras storyline.
If you want the 3-some with Yasmine and Julia you need to corrupt her though
I don't do corruption but I was able to meet her after asking for her hand from Giron for the reward and now I can talk to her.
Will wait for her content to be worked on more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Found a bug in that when you kicked Henry out and you spend the first night in Penny's bed without sex when it should be the next morning it turns into 6 pm again and supper time instead of the morning 6 am.
Can someone get this to the dev please.

Should add that its the love route without any corruption at all.

Also when MC drinks regular wine with Penny his lust maxes out even though using the potion that last for a week.
Is this normal now or a bug?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Found a bug in that when you kicked Henry out and you spend the first night in Penny's bed without sex when it should be the next morning it turns into 6 pm again and supper time instead of the morning 6 am.
Can someone get this to the dev please.

Should add that its the love route without any corruption at all.

Also when MC drinks regular wine with Penny his lust maxes out even though using the potion that last for a week.
Is this normal now or a bug?
thats what wine always do that weekly buff get lust regen stoped

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
So... about the new content. I am genuinely unsure what I am supposed to do here and waiting for a walkthrough.

As for questions a and b...currently unknown. What I can tell you is that if you side with him, he does not currently backstab you nor is there an option to backstab him...yet
For c, Both paths are equally valid, I don't think there's ever been a true path with other branch options
For d. No, she isn't lying
E. She does not love her stepdad. She's doing this because of her mom who she believes is being held hostage.

regardless I chose the path of telling him to fuck off. both route do have ntr potential though the second route probably has more of an ntr vibe

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

There is no true path as always and Anya’s route ends up on a cliffhanger for now.
But everything for kicking Giron’s ass

odino

Aug 14, 2017
when we gona have content for ??? house south east of town to have more unfinished quests to annoy players?
how you can stand this type of updates that keep adding more question and never finish any quest just adding more unfinished quest in each update idk

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
when we gona have content for ??? house south east of town to have more unfinished quests to annoy players?
how you can stand this type of updates that keep adding more question and never finish any quest just adding more unfinished quest in each update idk
welcome to the world of unfinished games , at least this one is updated frequently unlike some who make you think the dev found the game on a junkyard and is failing to add content to it .

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes