Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I thought the rules were clear but on this thread you never have to take anything for granted lol

The latest update 5.0.0. Will become available when other two updates will get released.
The oldest of the three recent updates is free, the not most recent is 1$/€ and the latest one 5$/€.
Either way it gets uploaded here sooner than Chyos’s programs most of the times
Never knew about this, so thank you for sacrificing your sanity.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Nah nah, there is no more sanity.
The zARRR you are talking to it’s a stream of consciousness with reasonable fragments and lactose
damn, they finally did it; they finally destroyed zARRR's sanity. Always knew it was gonna happen eventually.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
thos 2 got threesome already when bringing drunked rick home from inn
... Yes and people voted for an expansion to that scene so now there's more scenes between Ariana and Kate that will be released with 5.0.5

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is it going to be and android port for this game ?
Check the OP like any other sane (or insane) Person on this thread.
Otherwise make a request in the appropirate Subforum.. because you know... rules are here to save the little sanity we have left here

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is the first time playing for about a year and I thought we could upgrade the weapons back then.

Is upgrading still in the game and if it is how do I do it?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
This is the first time playing for about a year and I thought we could upgrade the weapons back then.

Is upgrading still in the game and if it is how do I do it?
can't upgrade weapons (afaik) but armor you use copper/iron plates.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
can't upgrade weapons (afaik) but armor you use copper/iron plates.
Thanks for the info, already know about armor its just I thought we use to be able to upgrade weapons too.
I'd really like to know what you guys mean by "upgrading weapons". How in the world could you "upgrade" a weapon? :unsure:

If the question is "is MC able to use new kind of weapons?", the answer is no. MC can only use daggers and bows.

If the question is "are available new daggers and bows?", the answer is yes, there are.

Jun 7, 2022
I'd really like to know what you guys mean by "upgrading weapons". How in the world could you "upgrade" a weapon? :unsure:

If the question is "is MC able to use new kind of weapons?", the answer is no. MC can only use daggers and bows.

If the question is "are available new daggers and bows?", the answer is yes, there are.
prob smth like the armor system

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

sharpening them? idk man. though mc will be able to use swords with the lyvia update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You can upgrade armor and the same upgrade button is on the weapons and when I played this a long time ago I thought we were also able to upgrade the weapons like we can with armor.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes