BBC King

May 8, 2021
A class system would be cool if he maybe wanted to lean more into the RPG aspect.

Corvin: Teaches the Elite Hunter specialization.
Lyvia: Teaches the Knight specialization.
Tia/Gurtak: Teaches the Berserker specialization.
Gwen/Sabrina: Teaches the Warlock specialization.
Aidalin: Teaches the Paladin specialization.
Grant/Ophilia/Lucius/Thomas: Teaches the Merchant specialization.
John: Teaches the Blacksmith specialization.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough?

Does anyone know what is the max A & C for each girl?

ADD: Is there going to be a love route with Natasha or is it only corruption?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sharpening them? idk man. though mc will be able to use swords with the lyvia update.
There was once the talk about useing different oils to apply effects to the blade weapons and arrows, though with the Poison arrow skill I am not sure wether the idea was scrapped on the benefit of skills

Only Corruption, there might be more to her if she wins a Bonus scene Poll but she is only a thank you Character for someone whom used to help Chyos earlier in development quiet alot

Reactions: zARRR and a1fox3

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

max C is about 20-30 for most girls. some only need 10 at most...max a is about the same. dialogue changes slightly based on fuck counter, anal counter, or bj counter. there is an updated walkthrough for 5.0.0.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
max C is about 20-30 for most girls. some only need 10 at most...max a is about the same. dialogue changes slightly based on fuck counter, anal counter, or bj counter. there is an updated walkthrough for 5.0.0.
Where is the updated walkthrough for 5.0.0?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where is the updated walkthrough for 5.0.0?
Given that 0.4.9.9b is shared why do you think 0.5.0.0 Walkthrough would be here?
Well I don't think you'd need it, Anyas Story is straight forward and there are no new Mechanics that could get you confused either

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There was once the talk about useing different oils to apply effects to the blade weapons and arrows, though with the Poison arrow skill I am not sure wether the idea was scrapped on the benefit of skills

Only Corruption, there might be more to her if she wins a Bonus scene Poll but she is only a thank you Character for someone whom used to help Chyos earlier in development quiet alot
Nooo c’mon that would have been cool af, applying different elements on a sword, but since this game has only one type of damage is understandable.

Me and Revgen tried to propose a love route to Natasha, but to see the option in the first place she would need to win the bonus scene with Penny, which won’t happen in a while

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nooo c’mon that would have been cool af, applying different elements on a sword, but since this game has only one type of damage is understandable.

Me and Revgen tried to propose a love route to Natasha, but to see the option in the first place she would need to win the bonus scene with Penny, which won’t happen in a while
I'd propose a "church love route": Father Lewd + Natasha + MC + Mira + Aidalin + goddess Athia. All together. :poop:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Because he's not a samurai...
You are wrong, Katana
Because he's not a samurai...
So what?
He is not even a knight, and since asian people exists in this world he could find a relic of their culture in a secret mission and wield the blade like a badass weeb, a struggle with anime.
After all katana just means “japanese sword” :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes