anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You are wrong, Katana

So what?
He is not even a knight, and since asian people exists in this world he could find a relic of their culture in a secret mission and wield the blade like a badass weeb, a struggle with anime.
After all katana just means “japanese sword” :KEK:

Who needs a sword when you can tell the enemies to “catch these hands”?

• Haha
Reactions: hsaIV and zARRR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Given that 0.4.9.9b is shared why do you think 0.5.0.0 Walkthrough would be here?
Well I don't think you'd need it, Anyas Story is straight forward and there are no new Mechanics that could get you confused either
That would be great if there was a link for it but the OP only has a link for 4.9.6
So if you have the link please post it and I will get it added to the OP.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So which girl has the most NTR so far? Only done Tia so far and like the setting for it but not really that much.
Kate most likely.
She can have scenes with Rick, Thomas, Grant, those three old buddies(but not really) of her dad and dance and flirt with bar patrons.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
...which is why I'm suggesting it as a mechanic to improve all weapons. Obviously wouldn't work for bows though.
I mean, for bow the obvious choice would be new arrow types, historically hunting and combat arrows were quite different.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I inserted Temmie village instead of the arenfield song, and now I think everyone is from the south of Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. It use to say it was not in yet but now it just ends in a completed quest.
What is next for the trip I have everything done including the supply, it said now we need to tell Thomas and then the quest is completed.

2. It says to work and when I do it lead to sex either in the kitchen or down in the cellar.
I have worked there now 3 full weeks and nothing else happens.
I went through the door and seen the demon show up and now the quest just says work in the kitchen.
what now.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are wrong, Katana

So what?
He is not even a knight, and since asian people exists in this world he could find a relic of their culture in a secret mission and wield the blade like a badass weeb, a struggle with anime.
After all katana just means “japanese sword” :KEK:

They are from a different Nation that atleast is neutral to ours... though they send undercover operators.
Finding weapons from their nation would be a prove of that nations involvement and hencefor not wanted... even in the 2 Hideouts they only stored Western Weapons to make an attempt of show that they are only Thiefes and Brigands

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
They are from a different Nation that atleast is neutral to ours... though they send undercover operators.
Finding weapons from their nation would be a prove of that nations involvement and hencefor not wanted... even in the 2 Hideouts they only stored Western Weapons to make an attempt of show that they are only Thiefes and Brigands
There can still be an evil bandit from their nations or a secret boss samurai, don’t want to go full Samurai cosplayer Eva?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes