BBC King

May 8, 2021
how are the parameters needed to steal the book to Gwen?thanks for the help
You need to learn reading skill from Mira (Parchment from lucius shop and Charcoal Pen from campfire near the hunting grounds) and you need anesthetic from Lucius shop, make a distraction then use the anesthetic on the cauldron gwen is at when she leaves it after you distracted her.

This is in the walkthrough though so not sure why you needed to ask here.

Reactions: valley57

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
MC actually getting his storyline continued or other important plot points > everything else
Nah the pregnant mechanic is more important.

So everyone here can do a pregnant speed run to see who can get all of the female NPC pregnant the fastest.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You need to learn reading skill from Mira (Parchment from lucius shop and Charcoal Pen from campfire near the hunting grounds) and you need anesthetic from Lucius shop, make a distraction then use the anesthetic on the cauldron gwen is at when she leaves it after you distracted her.

This is in the walkthrough though so not sure why you needed to ask here.
Now you know why some folks are crazy here.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Player3751

Feb 16, 2021
Does anybody think there will ever be a more of a NTR / cuckold route in a direction where the MCs dick would eventually shrink to original size? That would definitely make the NTR / cuckold route more realistic and enjoyable because you would feel lesser than the other guy. Of course, I view this as potentially optional, I know some don't like NTR and prefer harem. What do you think? Was there ever in the past a hint of this happening?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Does anybody think there will ever be a more of a NTR / cuckold route in a direction where the MCs dick would eventually shrink to original size? That would definitely make the NTR / cuckold route more realistic and enjoyable because you would feel lesser than the other guy. Of course, I view this as potentially optional, I know some don't like NTR and prefer harem. What do you think? Was there ever in the past a hint of this happening?
Considering Isha says simply that the change cannot be reversed, would indicate that it isn't happening.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah the pregnant mechanic is more important.

So everyone here can do a pregnant speed run to see who can get all of the female NPC pregnant the fastest.
Everyone here pregnant fan till they someone knocked up in real life and run away to Mexico or Sri Lanka smh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MCDom and Nellyg

odino

Aug 14, 2017
its not some i pretty sure its most haha around 80%+
even me that dont see any difrence betwen MC and other Villain still prefer MC over other
but for rick and roderick i chose NTR and prefer rick to go relation with someone else like bianca or penny not main slut of town but as long he is drunkard think kate is ok for him
you cannot found that at hospital there are nothing but butcher slugs that draw every possible cash from patience

PQ updated to 2.81 and its update in tortuga already

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes