Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Trolls, multiple accounts, people asking for an update, people mentioning tortoises(wtf)

At least we will always have Azathoth
Promise me that we will sow chaos together. Promise me we will rebuild the world with murders,hookers, violence, treason and corruption.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Trolls, multiple accounts, people asking for an update, people mentioning tortoises(wtf)

At least we will always have Azathoth
Promise me that we will sow chaos together. Promise me we will rebuild the world with murders,hookers, violence, treason and corruption.
We will chant in his home, with drums and trumpets, we will hear the voices from the universe.
And we will get hookers, cosmical hookers

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.0.0] [Chyos] - Original Size: 3,6GB

Download PC (735mb) :
Update Only PC (283mb) :

All files are reencrrypted after the compression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
If anyone upload the game at least write:

If you like the game, support him on patreon, or something like that.

Because if no one support him, there is no game.
Nobody in history has ever looked at a game and then paused to think to themself "Well if there was a line about begging I would've given the creator my money, darn."

People support when they feel like it, asking or begging just makes them less inclined to do it and it's certainly not the pirate's job to do it on behalf of the creator.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There's nothing inherently wrong asking for people to support devs, if they have means for it and really enjoy the game, even on piracy sites. Some devs actually have gained more support due to piracy sites and the people encouraging the devs on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nobody in history has ever looked at a game and then paused to think to themself "Well if there was a line about begging I would've given the creator my money, darn."

People support when they feel like it, asking or begging just makes them less inclined to do it and it's certainly not the pirate's job to do it on behalf of the creator.
I am pretty sure at least one person thought it, never underestimate the power of chances, someone could have thought the phrase “spiders gets razors in barrels of bananas”, we are billions of individuals everything can be thought.

May 25, 2022
This game is ugly, like the visuals and animations, they are really ugly...
But, the visuals are also really fitting for the game.

The visual style remind me a lot of Diablo 2, if this game was released around that era it would be an AAA game in terms of quality. I like the story I just wish there was more options around the girls like being free of choosing which interaction perform when the player want them and not the typical lineal sex scenes, but that is personal opinion.

For what it is, this is a good retro-inspired game with sex scenes, RPG elements and plot decisions. What is on the plan for the development?, The dev is going to improve the game?, If that is the case, in which direction?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game is ugly, like the visuals and animations, they are really ugly...
But, the visuals are also really fitting for the game.

The visual style remind me a lot of Diablo 2, if this game was released around that era it would be an AAA game in terms of quality. I like the story I just wish there was more options around the girls like being free of choosing which interaction perform when the player want them and not the typical lineal sex scenes, but that is personal opinion.

For what it is, this is a good retro-inspired game with sex scenes, RPG elements and plot decisions. What is on the plan for the development?, The dev is going to improve the game?, If that is the case, in which direction?
Improve as rework some scenes, add more storylines and maps, upgrade the sex scenes and such?
Yeah, that kind of direction

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Sure, tell people who really cracks games like skidrow p2p, who puts on the description of every pirated game to support the developer if you like it.
But I think it is too much to ask from people who only shares a link.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes