zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Where the fuck are you from? KGB?
Sadly, I have to inform you, Yoyetar passed away, totally not from Ricin poisoning, his funeral will be held in the neighbor thread
So the MC will go breaking bad?
“Rick we need to cook!
We can’t get busted Giron, I need to pay my medical treatment of my lust!”

(Yeah these days I have restarted BB with a friend, so I am obsessed)

Reactions: Yotetar

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Coward, burn him like in the 43!!
Meh I could only feel sorry for the lass, he got hated by his most beloved and cucked by the MC by attempting to save her family.
Let me have a swing at his asshole boss and take his most treasured weapons, wife and daugther.

Reactions: MCDom

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Real talk why not a "Kattanna" instead of a
"Sword" it's more lighter and sharper
And it's a bad-ass weapon
Katana's are weapons most prominent in feudal Japan. Arenfield/Vale of Parakis takes place in what I would assume is medieval Europe.

How would a samurai/Japanese sword get to the middle of Europe during a civil war? I guess the dev could introduce an "easterner" woman/man and have them either fuck/fight the MC in order to gain access to it but just throwing a katana on a orc/brigand would be lazy and uninspired imo.

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Katana's are weapons most prominent in feudal Japan. Arenfield/Vale of Parakis takes place in what I would assume is medieval Europe.

How would a samurai/Japanese sword get to the middle of Europe during a civil war? I guess the dev could introduce an "easterner" woman/man and have them either fuck/fight the MC in order to gain access to it but just throwing a katana on a orc/brigand would be lazy and uninspired imo.
aright, hear me out:
A thief/ orc/ brigand, though I would prefer a thief, you run into him trying to steal something, you fight (mini boss), you win and find what appears to be a relic, you decide to keep it cause why the fuck not. Some time later you get chased down by this Warrior who saw you carrying the relic and thinks you are the thief (whom you killed) who stole, you start a fight (Strong boss), you win, and this undisputed warrior is baffled at how you defeated Him/Her. Before you kill them they plea, ask for mercy and tell the story. CHOICE:
1. Kill the warrior, you get to keep the relic (then, useless to you but very expensive), you get a lot xp and gold and a little bit corruption.
2. you spare the warrior/ give them the relic, MC's corruption decreases, they give this very dope Katana Blade and maybe teaches you a thing or two.
WDYT?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why are some so hung up on a katana blade, its not needed.

What is needed it to finish the upgrade system that is already in the game for weapons.
Armor is done but weapons is still left open.

Reactions: MCDom

BBC King

May 8, 2021
aright, hear me out:
A thief/ orc/ brigand, though I would prefer a thief, you run into him trying to steal something, you fight (mini boss), you win and find what appears to be a relic, you decide to keep it cause why the fuck not. Some time later you get chased down by this Warrior who saw you carrying the relic and thinks you are the thief (whom you killed) who stole, you start a fight (Strong boss), you win, and this undisputed warrior is baffled at how you defeated Him/Her. Before you kill them they plea, ask for mercy and tell the story. CHOICE:
1. Kill the warrior, you get to keep the relic (then, useless to you but very expensive), you get a lot xp and gold and a little bit corruption.
2. you spare the warrior/ give them the relic, MC's corruption decreases, they give this very dope Katana Blade and maybe teaches you a thing or two.
WDYT?
Plot wise that makes sense, and when we have things like magical pumpkins that spawn secret bosses the idea doesnt seem too crazy.

I guess it just depends if there is ever so much demand for a katana that the dev caves and makes a poll/secret quest.

BBC King

May 8, 2021

What is needed it to finish the upgrade system that is already in the game for weapons.
katanas are a pop culture icon, at this point they have mainstream appeal when it use to just be weebs and actual japanese

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Why are you suprised?
People went nuts about the MC not being able to equip Swords, since a Bug in the game allowed to equip a Silver Sword as a Dagger awhile ago... now with Lyvia Update promising to unlock the Sword equipment slot on the MC a unique Weapon being in demand is rather reasonable... that said the ideas mentioned aren't.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On Kate's route it says this:

(((42. If you interact with her you will have a choice depending on if you already built the orphanage for Emily. If you did that and also asked Roderic to build beds for it (at least 1 free bed) you can decide to keep the baby. This will only be possible for the two children with Kate. Any further child will be given away. So decide well which you want to keep.)))

So what does this part says is going to happen later in the game. So decide well which you want to keep.
Does it really matter or is there going to be a time jump of many years?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

(((42. If you interact with her you will have a choice depending on if you already built the orphanage for Emily. If you did that and also asked Roderic to build beds for it (at least 1 free bed) you can decide to keep the baby. This will only be possible for the two children with Kate. Any further child will be given away. So decide well which you want to keep.)))

So what does this part says is going to happen later in the game. So decide well which you want to keep.
Most likely just going to be a cosmetic thing. Do you want two boys two girls or one of each?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Most likely just going to be a cosmetic thing. Do you want two boys two girls or one of each?
Without more info on it the " decide well " has no meaning.
We need to know why " decide well " is there.

BBC King

May 8, 2021

Its most likely a reference to cosmetics and NTR. If Kate fucks grant/erik/thomas/toren and company I would assume any one of them could get her pregnant.

Do you want to keep 2 bastards or do you want to keep 2 of your own kids.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its most likely a reference to cosmetics and NTR. If Kate fucks grant/erik/thomas/toren and company I would assume any one of them could get her pregnant.

For me and my game play I don't allow any other male to have the women and block any and all ntr crap.
And since this game has that option to block all ntr that is not the question.

If that is all it mean then great all the kids born in game will be MC's.

Reactions: valley57 and MCDom

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

Speaking of bastards, your name and avatar are amazing.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BBC King
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes