Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I am pretty sure at least one person thought it, never underestimate the power of chances, someone could have thought the phrase “spiders gets razors in barrels of bananas”, we are billions of individuals everything can be thought.
Unless you can produce someone who has demonstrably had that thought and meant it, you're going off conjecture which isn't an argument. You also completely missed the point but that's neither here nor there.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
when ppl gona stop BS about paying and supporting on pirate web idk
im pretty sure if anyone realy like game and can support it go to patreon to check progress and schedule and was ok with progress support dev
but if i ever can pay will not do it for this why cuz all thos half done quests and keep adding new to the list its very annoying

• Angry
Reactions: AVM666

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hekima never goes to anya's room at 10pm, no matter how many days i wait and let them talk, anybody has same problem?
did you find the ladder down?
If not then you have not done all her quest yet.
He is down there at 12 am after doing all of Anya's starting quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unless you can produce someone who has demonstrably had that thought and meant it, you're going off conjecture which isn't an argument. You also completely missed the point but that's neither here nor there.
Can I count myself? cause that's the way how I became a Patreon after playing the game shared here at the time.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
im pretty sure if anyone realy like game and can support it go to patreon to check progress and schedule and was ok with progress support dev
but if i ever can pay will not do it for this why cuz all thos half done quests and keep adding new to the list its very annoying
When will people stop that bull crap about piracing on a Forum when in reality all they do is whining and begging?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I need a translation for this, my brain cannot decipher it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I missed it on purpose, but I don’t need to prove it, guess you also missed it, today’s accuracy is below zero and so is my patience.
So I’ll say another quote to follow Eva’s:
“Faithless imperials”

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hello, can someone tell me what to do to increase the alignment (corruption) the MC haves, besides stealing wine or give cumwine to Hiba, i mistake and fight for Hiba and now i dont know what to do because my corruption is in 65.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Hello, can someone tell me what to do to increase the alignment (corruption) the MC haves, besides stealing wine or give cumwine to Hiba, i mistake and fight for Hiba and now i dont know what to do because my corruption is in 65.
The answer to increase corruption is in your fluids.

Reactions: th3n

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sure, tell people who really cracks games like skidrow p2p, who puts on the description of every pirated game to support the developer if you like it.
But I think it is too much to ask from people who only shares a link.
Normally the releases from stealrow (Skidrow stealing his cracks from the p2p scene) should not even be visible for you and other.
Supporting the dev is a normal thing when you like the game, but if not then not. The dev must convince people to support his game through his quality and not let them promoting through pirates that wants to convince pirate to buy his game.

So the maxim is : First try. Then buy.

I need a translation for this, my brain cannot decipher it.
Ok here you go: d2hlbiBwcGwgZ29uYSBzdG9wIEJTIGFib3V0IHBheWluZyBhbmQgc3VwcG9ydGluZyBvbiBwaXJhdGUgd2ViIGlkawppbSBwcmV0dHkgc3VyZSBpZiBhbnlvbmUgcmVhbHkgbGlrZSBnYW1lIGFuZCBjYW4gc3VwcG9ydCBpdCBnbyB0byBwYXRyZW9uIHRvIGNoZWNrIHByb2dyZXNzIGFuZCBzY2hlZHVsZSBhbmQgd2FzIG9rIHdpdGggcHJvZ3Jlc3Mgc3VwcG9ydCBkZXYKYnV0IGlmIGkgZXZlciBjYW4gcGF5IHdpbGwgbm90IGRvIGl0IGZvciB0aGlzIHdoeSBjdXogYWxsIHRob3MgaGFsZiBkb25lIHF1ZXN0cyBhbmQga2VlcCBhZGRpbmcgbmV3IHRvIHRoZSBsaXN0IGl0cyB2ZXJ5IGFubm95aW5nIA==

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Screenshot_80.png
so I got tired of mathing out which update is most likely to win so I made a spreadsheet that will do it for me. this ofc doesn't take into account options winning and departing the poll or new choices being added and is just based on the current number of votes and % on the poll, but I can quickly change the rate of change and choices pretty easily. at the very least, it can tell you want is most likely to win in the next few months.

feed penny cumwine. you can do it infinitely. or sell your cum though that will play into ntr scenes or make soldiers rowdier towards kate...

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, 0.5.0.0 is stable version? or better to wait for fixes? I'am not in a hurry, but want to play if possible but without bugs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry to bother, but what do i have to do? xd, i cant drink the vial
Give cumwine to others, Like Penny, steal things like money, et cetera.
The search bar kn the thread helps
Guys, 0.5.0.0 is stable version? or better to wait for fixes? I'am not in a hurry, but want to play if possible but without bugs.
It’s stable

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Nobody in history has ever looked at a game and then paused to think to themself "Well if there was a line about begging I would've given the creator my money, darn."

People support when they feel like it, asking or begging just makes them less inclined to do it and it's certainly not the pirate's job to do it on behalf of the creator.
Exactly. Its just like those youtube videos when the uploader says "dont forget to like, comment and subscribe." I swear anytime I see that in a video I immediately think, "welp so much for this video."

Its just human nature, dont tell people what to do then expect them to do it, if they feel like it/want to then they will.

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
anya ntr wont trigger... she wont talk to me about it and hekima wont go even though theyve been talking for weeks at this point

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes